Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
The real world is irrelevant in this game, this is a fantasy game.

Also whether or not the school has a gym is also irrelevant.

Based on the fact that the MC mentions he can't afford the gym he visits in episode 2, it's obviously not on campus.

FFS, I don't know what's worse the dick girl incest theories or the boomer arguments that go in circles for 5 pages.

So to make clear, there can be a gym on a campus or there can be no gym, at the end of the day, doesn't matter, the tri alpha gym is not on campus. YAY for breaking the boomer circle jerk.
We all know this, but people got mad over a jill joke and apparently discussing this shit is much better and mature. Who would have thought

Reactions: moskyx

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nope, you said "real world facts", it's not logical to state that because some college's have gym's that ALL college's have gyms. Also what we are dealing with here is DPC's imaginary world. And the only facts in evidence clearly indicate that the gym in game is Dawe's Family gym. B&R lacks many things that the real world has, like more than four Frats/Sororities, or more than three teachers.

This whole thing started because you arbitrarily ruled out the possibility that the woman at the gym was Dawe's Mother, I merely pointed out that she could be because the gym we saw was clearly the one that was mentioned in dialogue.

The only things we know for sure about this game world are the things that we are shown, not what you dictate can and can't be.
It doesn't matter if it's Dawe's mother or not.
If she can be fucked, she will be fucked and Dawes doesn't care because he's gay. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
We all know this, but people got mad over a jill joke and apparently discussing this shit is much better and mature. Who would have thought
Jill fans are super sensitive. Can't joke about the Disney Princess.

All day people make fun of my Queen Quinn, but I just let it slide because I know Pinkcakes has my back, and he'll do Quinn a solid next episode.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

All day people make fun of my Queen Quinn, but I just let it slide because I know Pinkcakes has my back, and he'll do Quinn a solid next episode.
I'd much rather make fun of Jill and Quinn. Or even Bella, or KRJ, or even Sage.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I wonder why Quinn can be made fun of.
The mysterious bad girl looks very good on her and she is sexy too. If Josy / Maya didn't exist, I would keep my MC jumping on Quinn over and over again.
Quinn is an extraordnary character, and Sage said MC "Fuck Quinn" ( or maybe was "talk to Quinn, but its the same, right? :HideThePain: )

Jun 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I have played both Acting Lessons and Being A Dik. Your last game was kind a dark But I liked the game and Being A Dik is also one of my All Time Favourite game.

Just have one question will this game have multiple ending like Harem or MFF or GF/BF single relationship ending.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I wonder why Quinn can be made fun of.
The mysterious bad girl looks very good on her and she is sexy too. If Josy / Maya didn't exist, I would keep my MC jumping on Quinn over and over again.
There's a specific "group" of people on these forums that believe every LI must be "pure" and a virgin. It's nonsense i know but that's the way they want things.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
They also all hate Chad for some reason.
Chad was acting like an idiot.
But I just had the scene where he attacked MC. And it is clear that he is being blackmailed. He even had tears in his eyes when he asked what MC wanted from him?
I imagine that as the game progresses and some things are resolved, they could even become friends.

Reactions: Razrback16

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn never did nothing wrong, she's a victim.

The last we seen of her she was violently assaulted.
You mean apart from selling drugs and getting her fellow sorority sisters to prostitute themselves for money, even resorting to coercion to force them to do it?

Quinn has committed some serious crimes, and even though I'm inclined to partly agree on the victimhood in the sense that she's clearly not had a great upbringing and has seemingly been indoctrinated into criminal behaviour, it still doesn't excuse her actions.

I don't want anything bad to happen to her and I would like to be able to help her get out of this life and atone for it, even on the Neutral/CHICK paths, but she has done some seriously criminal stuff that would get her locked up for a long time.

Last edited:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019

I don’t think anyone got mad aside from one person who doesn’t appear to be a Jill fan.
The only thing I’ve seen is people calling out the theory for what it is: A rinsed-out dead joke.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don’t think anyone got mad aside from one person who doesn’t appear to be a Jill fan.
The only thing I’ve seen is people calling out the theory for what it is: A rinsed-out dead joke.
Wasn't mad at the "joke" itself, just at the continuing repetition of it.

It's like a bad best man's speech at a wedding; mildly amusing at first, but then it just becomes less and less funny to the point where they have to have the mic taken away from them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes