AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
But then again our MC loves to bring up all these facts about his poor life, like not knowing cars had air conditioners even though he drove Bella's car, and his Daddy rented a new car to take him to school.
I think DPC is simply exaggerating on this, come on I don't think the MC lived under a bunker and it is a reference to a movie called "Blast from the Past" where the protagonist spent 30 years living in a bunker with his parents.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Why are you arguing about the fitness center?
The alphas should win medals for B&R.
How are the alphas supposed to do that when they can't train?
Logically, they have a sports facility on campus.
In this case, it's the fitness center.

I don't think I've ever seen a sports facility on Daz3D or Renderosity. And even if it did, it wouldn't make sense to use it to create 3D images as the proportions would simply be too large to fit into the scene.
A fitness center is a logical compromise.
Someone pointed out earlier that the one time we saw a gym in the game that it was in fact Dawe's families gym that had been mentioned in dialogue. Someone else replied to that post that IT WAS NOT Dawe's families gym because bullshit reasons that aren't supported by any information that we have been given in game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen a sports facility on Daz3D or Renderosity. And even if it did, it wouldn't make sense to use it to create 3D images as the proportions would simply be too large to fit into the scene.
A fitness center is a logical compromise.
There's a ton of different gym and fitness environments on both Daz and Renderosity as well as basketball courts, swimming facilities, football/soccer pitches, tennis and squash courts, etc. In fact, the gym in BaDIK is the asset.

Good, then show me in dialogue where it says that, or even where anyone refers to the college's gym. If you can't do that then drop it. End of discussion, as someone from this forum once said.
If you can't use your imagination and logical reasoning, then I can't help you.

It used to be good humour, now it's milking the like cow.
. :(

Someone pointed out earlier that the one time we saw a gym in the game that it was in fact Dawe's families gym that had been mentioned in dialogue. Someone else replied to that post that IT WAS NOT Dawe's families gym because bullshit reasons that aren't supported by any information that we have been given in game.
Actual reasons supported by real world facts about American colleges.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In Germany, every primary school even has its own sports facility.

If the fitness center is on B&R premises, B&R owns it.
Okay, maybe B&R rented it to Dawe's parents.
But it still remains B&R property.
Also, as far as I've seen, only students (HOTs) trained there.

And as a student you are lazy and don't go to a fitness center which is maybe 5km away if you have a fitness center around the corner.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I think DPC is simply exaggerating on this, come on I don't think the MC lived under a bunker and it is a reference to a movie called "Blast from the Past" where the protagonist spent 30 years living in a bunker with his parents.
Well have you seen the toilet he grew up with? He might as well be living in a bunker.

screenshot0010.png

What is this abomination?

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
In Germany, every primary school even has its own sports facility.

If the fitness center is on B&R premises, B&R owns it.
Okay, maybe B&R rented it to Dawe's parents.
But it still remains B&R property.
Also, as far as I've seen, only students (HOTs) trained there.

And as a student you are lazy and don't go to a fitness center which is maybe 5km away if you have a fitness center around the corner.
Or it could just be across the street from campus. The point is that there is actual in-game dialogue that describes the Dawe Family's gym and even mentions that they sponsor the tri-alpha Fraternity. Whereas there is absolutely no mention of a campus gym, none, nada, zip!! So wouldn't it be logical to assume that the one time a gym was used as a scene in the game, a scene that depicted the tri-alpha's, that it took place in the Dawe Family gym?

Johnyboie

Jun 9, 2020
So basically, we have:

• Stolen (Tommy, Sage, Quinn, Maya, Josy, Alphas(?))
  • DIK Mansion repair
  • "Automatic" choice
  • Quinn
  • Maya
And we figure the MC-specific girl route would not work well. Anything else?
Or maybe save the money for the future you know after he graduates

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Or it could just be across the street from campus. The point is that there is actual in-game dialogue that describes the Dawe Family's gym and even mentions that they sponsor the tri-alpha Fraternity. Whereas there is absolutely no mention of a campus gym, none, nada, zip!! So wouldn't it be logical to assume that the one time a gym was used as a scene in the game, a scene that depicted the tri-alpha's, that it took place in the Dawe Family gym?
I think Bella says something about the campus gym when she calls MC for his birthday. If we can assume that's the same gym, of course

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There's a ton of different gym and fitness environments on both Daz and Renderosity as well as basketball courts, swimming facilities, football/soccer pitches, tennis and squash courts, etc. In fact, the gym in BaDIK is the asset.

If you can't use your imagination and logical reasoning, then I can't help you.

. :(

Actual reasons supported by real world facts about American colleges.
OK, show me a "real world fact" that proves that every campus in the US has a gym.

Mason_james

Aug 24, 2020
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I've hit an error trying to update from 5.2 and adding a walkthrough mod. I have absolutely no idea what to do about this. If nobody has a fix I'm probably just going redownloead the full game and try to move my Save file over. Thank you all in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 301, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "game/splash.rpy", line 24, in script
    if discordrun:
  File "game/splash.rpy", line 24, in <module>
    if discordrun:
NameError: name 'discordrun' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if discordrun:
  File "E:\OLD GAMES\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\OLD GAMES\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\OLD GAMES\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if discordrun:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Sat Feb 13 17:03:42 2021

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK, show me a "real world fact" that proves that every campus in the US has a gym.
I'll give you 3:
Every one of these articles (including several more you can find by Googling it) talk about the the prevelance of gym and fitness centres in colleges all across the US and that it is a very common and typical thing.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I've hit an error trying to update from 5.2 and adding a walkthrough mod. I have absolutely no idea what to do about this. If nobody has a fix I'm probably just going redownloead the full game and try to move my Save file over. Thank you all in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if discordrun:
    if discordrun:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if discordrun:
  File "E:\OLD GAMES\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\OLD GAMES\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\OLD GAMES\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if discordrun:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Sat Feb 13 17:03:42 2021
If you downloaded the 0.5.2 version from here then it doesn't work with the update patch. The update patch can only work with a clean version of the game that does not have its contents unpacked and, for some reason, the 0.5.2 version that was uploaded here was an unpacked version of the game.

If you you don't have a clean, unpacked version of at least the 0.5.0 version, then I'm afraid you'll have to download the full 0.6.1 version.

Also, be aware that update patches will also not work on a modded version of the game, so make sure you at least keep the 0.6.1 zip file for when the 0.7.0 version is released.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well have you seen the toilet he grew up with? He might as well be living in a bunker.

View attachment 1035355

What is this abomination?
he as stated clearly that his house as been furnished with scraps from his dad job particularly in reference to the old industrial restaurant oven they have at their house! the golden shower (now that is a reference...) and the toilet are probably the same! they went for cheap and nothing is cheaper then free... except perhaps the dresses and jewelries that celebrities use where they get to keep them and even get payed for them but if you ponder how much they had to work to become celebrities that is not really cheap its more like a reward for their "hard" work!

why can`t people make a joke about the MC and his Dad having a golden shower?

I think Bella says something about the campus gym when she calls MC for his birthday. If we can assume that's the same gym, of course
if its the same gym its a different room! granted that the machines in the tri alphas workout and Bellas spinning bike are different so it can be the same gym in a different room! but it would make more sense to me (and i can always be wrong) that the sponsorship provided by dawe family is free gym membership and equipment for when they compete, perhaps even their blue jackets !

Wait... is the topic of discussion really about the US and if we all have gyms in our schools? Are we already at the point of desperation for the next chapter that this is what we're hung up on? :ROFLMAO:

I think the next topic should be if DPC'S world has more than two stalls in school bathrooms
nope its a discussion if one can cuck Dawe by doing his mom actually! kellerman which is German for attic man, or is it basement? one of those, he said he wanted to do the Gym reception and some idiot pointed out that that woman was probably Dawe mom and that is where it all started with all the argumentation

pro:
- dawe as a family gym
- its probably run by his family
- his family sponsors the Jocks
- the MC has to pay a membership to join the gym

cons: everything that Bacchus said

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I lost the point in discussion about gym. The discussion is about whether the gym is on campus or not? Or if this is Dawe´s family property?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is there any way to contacting Dr Pink Cake? like mail really need some guidance if possible Thanks!
Sorry but if youre not a patreon, is not possible, even like so... it is not likely that you can contact him, he does not accept private messages in discord for example

Reactions: MAX24

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
nope its a discussion if one can cuck Dawe by doing his mom actually! kellerman which is German for attic man, or is it basement? one of those, he said he wanted to do the Gym reception and some idiot pointed out that that woman was probably Dawe mom and that is where it all started with all the argumentation

pro:
- dawe as a family gym
- its probably run by his family
- his family sponsors the Jocks
- the MC has to pay a membership to join the gym

cons: everything that Bacchus said
Well, dang. Yall have definitely strayed pretty far away from the original topic then lol. Fucking Dawe's mom does seem like fun if that is her, but I don't remember what the receptionist looks like so I'll keep that thought on hold for now

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The real world is irrelevant in this game, this is a fantasy game.

Also whether or not the school has a gym is also irrelevant.

Based on the fact that the MC mentions he can't afford the gym he visits in episode 2, it's obviously not on campus.

FFS, I don't know what's worse the dick girl incest theories or the boomer arguments that go in circles for 5 pages.

So to make clear, there can be a gym on a campus or there can be no gym, at the end of the day, doesn't matter, the tri alpha gym is not on campus. YAY for breaking the boomer circle jerk.

Mason_james

Aug 24, 2020
I'll give you 3:
Every one of these articles (including several more you can find by Googling it) talk about the the prevelance of gym and fitness centres in colleges all across the US and that it is a very common and typical thing.

If you downloaded the 0.5.2 version from here then it doesn't work with the update patch. The update patch can only work with a clean version of the game that does not have its contents unpacked and, for some reason, the 0.5.2 version that was uploaded here was an unpacked version of the game.

If you you don't have a clean, unpacked version of at least the 0.5.0 version, then I'm afraid you'll have to download the full 0.6.1 version.

Also, be aware that update patches will also not work on a modded version of the game, so make sure you at least keep the 0.6.1 zip file for when the 0.7.0 version is released.
Thank you

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'll give you 3:

Nope, you said "real world facts", it's not logical to state that because some college's have gym's that ALL college's have gyms. Also what we are dealing with here is DPC's imaginary world. And the only facts in evidence clearly indicate that the gym in game is Dawe's Family gym. B&R lacks many things that the real world has, like more than four Frats/Sororities, or more than three teachers.

This whole thing started because you arbitrarily ruled out the possibility that the woman at the gym was Dawe's Mother, I merely pointed out that she could be because the gym we saw was clearly the one that was mentioned in dialogue.

The only things we know for sure about this game world are the things that we are shown, not what you dictate can and can't be.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes