sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Theory

I found a possible emotional connection that Neil could be Isabella's husband.
When the drunk MC was in the car on his first date with Isabella.

MC: I love this song.

Isabella: It's my favorite song.

MC: No way! It is my dad’s favorite, too!
Dude! share whatever you are smoking!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah yeah... Everyone here knows Jill has a dick. Yall should just accept it already. Just get on with it.

Also, Isabella is Jill's uncle and Neil is Jill's niece.
Nah man , Neil is actually the MC's brother in disguise , the MC was left in his care by the MC's real mom who is none other than the big titty lady from the gym and that diary he was reading actually belongs to his sister in law , it's all coming together and oh Jill is actually the MC's long lost biological sister , see it all makes sense now

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Nah man , Neil is actually the MC's brother in disguise , the MC was left in his care by the MC's real mom who is none other than the big titty lady from the gym and that diary he was reading actually belongs to his sister in law , it's all coming together and oh Jill is actually the MC's long lost biological sister , see it all makes sense now
Oh, so Dawe is the MC's cousin? Interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Is there any way to contacting Dr Pink Cake? like mail really need some guidance if possible Thanks!
DrPinkCake is my close personal friend. I can pass along a message if you want. But if it's game guidance you need, grab the walkthrough from the first page. It will get you moving down the correct (your chosen) path.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Honestly, all this Jill stuff is getting ridiculously tiresome. It's gone beyond being a joke to the point where the people who keep posting it are themselves becoming the joke and it's becoming very troll-ish at this point. It's even getting to the point where I think the mods need to step in and start cracking some skulls.

So let's cool it down guys, and just drop it, OK?
Just let them have freedom to meme.

Even if it's like, the same 3 people having a back and forth circle-jerk of a dead and boring joke... still, freedom to meme I guess.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Am i the only one here that's ever been to college? Because most upper echelon colleges in the USA do indeed have a GYM and a receptionist. Sure maybe not your community colleges but anything above that should have one.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Am i the only one here that's ever been to college? Because most upper echelon colleges in the USA do indeed have a GYM and a receptionist. Sure maybe not your community colleges but anything above that should have one.
In my university there was no gym but there were 3 football fields and a baseball stadium

It is strange that there was no gymnasium despite the sports facilities that were available, but well, how one trained outside in the field did not affect much.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why are you arguing about the fitness center?
The alphas should win medals for B&R.
How are the alphas supposed to do that when they can't train?
Logically, they have a sports facility on campus.
In this case, it's the fitness center.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why are you arguing about the fitness center?
The alphas should win medals for B&R.
How are the alphas supposed to do that when they can't train?
Logically, they have a sports facility on campus.
In this case, it's the fitness center.
Exactly. The Alphas are the athletes of this school in a world where the only major collegiate sport is anal prolapsing, I mean weightlifting, so the college has a gym/rec facility for all students and since the Alphas are the only student athletes, the hallways are emblazoned with their logo just as a real-world college would do so for their football and basketball teams.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Even the ones without sports teams? There are two college's in my area that don't

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Was your school gym too rich for your blood? Because our poor little MC couldn't afford this one.

But then again our MC loves to bring up all these facts about his poor life, like not knowing cars had air conditioners even though he drove Bella's car, and his Daddy rented a new car to take him to school.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Exactly. The Alphas are the athletes of this school in a world where the only major collegiate sport is anal prolapsing, I mean weightlifting, so the college has a gym/rec facility for all students and since the Alphas are the only student athletes, the hallways are emblazoned with their logo just as a real-world college would do so for their football and basketball teams.
Good, then show me in dialogue where it says that, or even where anyone refers to the college's gym. If you can't do that then drop it. End of discussion, as someone from this forum once said.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes