Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
You can't overdose on weed. She'd need to upgrade her drug of choice.
Quinn got cocaine while taking drugs in episode 6. We don't know why he bought it. Riona needs support and there is no one doing it yet, so it seems possible that she can upgrade and overdose. And as Holy Bacchus said.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Regarding the non-addictive drug Quinn gives to Tommy, there are drugs which, by their nature, tend to be non-addictive. LSD is a prime example; a second dose closely following the initial dose will tend to have no effect which discourages abuse (tragedies like Syd Barrett aside which are better explained by underlying psychological issues anyway)
One of many reasons why it should be legalised. :cool:

With regards to a possible OD, remember that Quinn still has a bag of coke stashed away.

View attachment 1034591 View attachment 1034592 View attachment 1034593 View attachment 1034594

Whilst I wouldn't want Riona to OD or for any harm to come to anyone, Quinn needs a wake up call, and clearly getting beaten and having her drugs stolen wasn't it, but if something serious happened to someone close to her, then maybe it might make her start to rethink things.
Pre-supposing we're meant to give a flying fuck what happens to Quinn and/or that the MC's actions can affect her story in any significant way. I consider her nothing more than a catalyst.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Speaking of the nerds, do any of you think they'll become relevant to any of the ongoing plotlines in a major way? Its a little weird how they are the only part of the "regular" cast that is just there for laughs really.
Absolutely, you can quote me on that in 2030 when game is finished. If I'm wrong I'll post my penis with "pussy" written on it.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't mean to flex on you guys but like I'm in the credits
welll done Ian k.
It seems like a fantasy drug.
Quinn told Tommy that the drug was not addicting.
like it would be the 1st time a drug dealer would lie to get someone hooked!

but psychologically speaking the "chemical hook" only works on lonely people who lack meaningful human connections and thus the drugs work as a replacement if applied too early it might be irreversible just like alcohol or even video games people who lack meaningful human connections are prone to addictive behaviors because those behaviors are a way to deal with the pain that all social animals suffers when they think they are not being accepted!

or of course she could have also been lied to and believe that it is not addictive... but as borrowing from Derek everything is a Dildo analogy everything is addictive if your life is empty enough!

as for people dismissing Tybalt out right i know there is always a buffoon in these "movies" but in real life there is something called the Jungian Shadow if DPC wants to take a dark turn we can see Tybalt having a mental breakdown... him going into Jill room and deciding to "take the watermelon" ... that would be a very dark and sick twist, the buffoon "taking by force" everyone`s favorite virgin! and yes considering that 90% of sexual assaults are from people women already knew it would be realistic...

Tip for those who, like me, have problems with the English language.

I used EasyscreenOCR in the game before. Now I've found a better program.

Capture2Text - OCR
You can't play in full screen mode, but you can open window mode completely. And you must have activated the text box.
The little program is also equipped with a translator for several languages. And Capture2Text is free.

The translator works much better than that of EasyscreenOCR.
Danke meine freund, haber ich habben keine problem mit anderes sprachen! there is probably 29 grammatical mistakes in that sentence but i can speak it writing is another issue!

i`m still waiting for my favourite joke to show up in the game
Sage - whats your favorite sexual position?
MC - i prefer the 68!
Sage - whats that?
MC - its the one where you go down on me and i will owe you one! when the numbers i owe you reach 68 i will reciprocate all at once!

Reactions: dalli_x

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
One of many reasons why it should be legalised. :cool:
I'm canadian dude. It is legal here.

With regards to a possible OD, remember that Quinn still has a bag of coke stashed away.
True, but she's still just a pothead for now. Like I said, she'd to upgrade her drug of choice. And I'd imagine quinn's gonna try to sell it since she got robbed.

We don't know why he bought it.
Yes we do. She wanted to sell it to richy rich who decided he didn't want it anymore.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Anyway my intention for this playthrough was M&J right, but I fcked up hard. First came Sage, turned her down once right and like had to question my manhood. Then came the second time, and forgive me brothers for I was weak and let that red headed jezebel tempt me. Then came Jill, I had every intention to turn her away after making her look like an amateur in Tennis but I couldn't will myself to tell her 'I'm not a good match for you' and then Bella came into my life with those H (?) cups and my knees buckled.

E. I debated on uploading this earlier just to show some of you what 5k looks like but then I remembered it's Canadian so it's like 1k USD
Oh god my keyboard is so dusty and stained
The same thing happened to me with my M&J save, as soon as Sage showed up I couldn't say no. That redhead is such a temptation.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah to me it's just asinine. Yes I have a huge bias towards Jill, so I can't speak plainly really to it, but knock it the hell off already. If you want to exile or ostracize me. fine. I have better things to do.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I wouldn't mind having a crack at that Milf gym receptionist.
you know that that is Dawe mom right? Sage said that Dawe family runs a gym and that is their sponsorship towards the tri Alphas so if Dawe parents own a gym that is most likely Dawe mom and since dawe is 35 or something his mom is around 55 ... because why would they put an "older" lady in a young thot position?

- edited -

i wonder if Maya could get a job in there and have with Dawe what Josy and Steve had? it would help her grow up, i can totally see Dawe giving her a job just to piss off the MC and to try and get back at Arieth cheating by trying something out with Maya! and yet i can clearly see Maya been too much of a spoiled princess to take that job and not just because the hot`s train in there ...

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
I don't understand why people are so obsessed with Jill being/not being xyz theories.

That's like killing 3 birds with one stone.
Futa aunt is incest dickgirl in one go, and bestiality as a cherry on top.

Let the galaxy burn. :)

Reactions: Malicre
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes