temp459

Jul 23, 2019
Maybe someone can help me. On episode 2 DIK party and I've talked to everyone possible in freeroam, but now I can't do anything else and my phone won't show up. Possible buug?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1034510

Quick think fast so I don't seem out of the loop. 69, ok sex position, cool number. Come back to that one. 00, again cool digits, looks like balls, reminds me of an owl. Owls are neat animals aren't they? Oh look a crumb shaped like a diamond. Trailing off.......
Me brain no thinky too well.
Me dumb-dumb.
templars

when you don't know the answer put the templars in, it works ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kellermann

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 1034510

Quick think fast so I don't seem out of the loop. 69, ok sex position, cool number. Come back to that one. 00, again cool digits, looks like balls, reminds me of an owl. Owls are neat animals aren't they? Oh look a crumb shaped like a diamond. Trailing off.......
Me brain no thinky too well.
Me dumb-dumb.
If both get their cocks ripped out then 69 would become 00

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe someone can help me. On episode 2 DIK party and I've talked to everyone possible in freeroam, but now I can't do anything else and my phone won't show up. Possible buug?
hmm, it's been a while since I've played that part but I seem to recall it's easy to miss some of the people you need to talk to. You have to go all over the house. If no one else here answers, I'll need to open up one of my saves to check it out.

temp459

Jul 23, 2019
hmm, it's been a while since I've played that part but I seem to recall it's easy to miss some of the people you need to talk to. You have to go all over the house. If no one else here answers, I'll need to open up one of my saves to check it out.
I've used walkthroughs for the section, reloaded saves at different points, and tried talking to people in different orders. Just seems stuck.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think I got stuck there too because there was a part of the house where I didn't notice the arrow. Wasn't it a hallway that's easy to miss? I'll check a save.

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
I'm thinking DPC might go with the overdose plot. But I have this feeling he might use Riona for it. She's been so stressed out, even with the weed, I kind of think she's being set up to find the coke somehow, and take it thinking she needs a 'higher' high to deal with the stress. After all, just once can't hurt, right? Just once.
DPC had said they wanted to finish this game with nothing left to do. If Riona overdose gets on its way, we can stop it. In my opinion.

Reactions: dalli_x

temp459

Jul 23, 2019
You have to go through the door upstairs. Then straight through the door frame. Then you have 2 doors in front of you. One is blocked. You can open the right door. There's a ladder there. Behind it is a special render. Then you go back to the 2 doors. I think you have to turn right then. Then there should be another door to go through.
Yup. Did all that. Got the special renders. Go back down to the ground floor and it's just stuck. Head sratcher. Thanks for the help guys.

Mar 31, 2020
if i recall correctly, firstly you have to talk to everyone, and then go upstairs, first door, then in the forword room (not the one where heather was) and you will find 3 doors, one will be a small room (sanitor's maybe, where theres some ladder and stuff), the another one is locked, and the third one leads to a dining room (kind of) and it ends the free roam.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think I got stuck there too because there was a part of the house where I didn't notice the arrow. Wasn't it a hallway that's easy to miss? I'll check a save.
You have to have visited the dining room in order to end the free-roam by going through this door here:

ep2_fr_party11.jpg
ep2_fr_party15.jpg

It's in the area where the broom closet is and I believe you turn to face it by hitting a 'back' arrow at this screen:

ep2_fr_party10.jpg

Once you've done that, the free-roam will end.

Reactions: ename144

temp459

Jul 23, 2019
You have to have visited the dining room in order to end the free-roam by going through this door here:

It's in the area where the broom closet is and I believe you turn to face it by hitting a 'back' arrow at this screen:

Once you've done that, the free-roam will end.
You are a god (which is fitting, considering your icon)!

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can't overdose on weed. She'd need to upgrade her drug of choice.
One of many reasons why it should be legalised. :cool:

With regards to a possible OD, remember that Quinn still has a bag of coke stashed away.

ep6_jma4.jpg ep6_jma5.jpg ep6_jma6.jpg ep6_jma7.jpg

Whilst I wouldn't want Riona to OD or for any harm to come to anyone, Quinn needs a wake up call, and clearly getting beaten and having her drugs stolen wasn't it, but if something serious happened to someone close to her, then maybe it might make her start to rethink things.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes