lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That was really badly timed, I'd just taken a gulp from my cup of coffee as I read that, let me just say my nostrils don't like you very much... :oops:

I'm happy to accept on faith that Maya was sheltered and never considered she'd have to earn the money or source it from anywhere because her dad would help her, until he started blackmailing her due to the Josy situation, and being naive she panicked rather than sat down and considered her options.

But now with the MC in her corner, he can use his awesome pep-talk skills to get her all enthusiastic about earning some money (just like he pep-talked the DIKs when they were all sad about the mansion being trashed). So she and Maya can flip burgers in the evenings and their combined cash can save the day.

I wonder if the anti-NTR crowd has come to terms with the possible fact that if they ever get married (or are already married) their wife has probably fucked someone before them. :p
Sucks for them if they anti-ntr and pro-incest, it means they've* been pre-emptively ntr'd by their dad :ROFLMAO:

* I mean their MC, they obviously don't actually want to have sex with their mums :oops:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
KRJ telling the nerds off in episode 6 was great. Sally trying to sneak diss in Latin, Magnar learning his place by trying to tell her that she can't eat in the library
Speaking of the nerds, do any of you think they'll become relevant to any of the ongoing plotlines in a major way? Its a little weird how they are the only part of the "regular" cast that is just there for laughs really.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Speaking of the nerds, do any of you think they'll become relevant to any of the ongoing plotlines in a major way? Its a little weird how they are the only part of the "regular" cast that is just there for laughs really.
We might get more on Sally since we know she’s buying from Quinn. Hell, knowing DPC, there could be a plot twist and Ron or Magnar could be the dude lurking and spying on Quinn. I’d flip my shit if one of them was a mastermind

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So far the DPC has concentrated on all (but one) faction. (more or less)

Since Magnar knows chemistry (medicine), I can imagine that the nerds could also get their chance in the game.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I hope so, they've been sidelined for too long. Maybe they help out in some way for something.
I had this poignant comment to share but I couldn't focus because of your signature

I hope so. There's been a few theories shared in this thread about the tri betas like Sally being at the DIK's party I think in episode 2 before the shots battle and Leon (?) losing his phone (We later learn that the phones are connected to the laptop or DIK account on rooster)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope so, they've been sidelined for too long. Maybe they help out in some way for something.
there are RPs for them too, so it is credible that at some point they may or may not help MC.

the role of the various fraternities is very limited and parodic, so I don't expect a big role for them either

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So far the DPC has concentrated on all (but one) faction. (more or less)

Since Magnar knows chemistry (medicine), I can imagine that the nerds could also get their chance in the game.
Quinn definitely noticed that Magmar is knowledgeable about chemistry, medicine, etc.

theory
As I judge Quinn, it's possible Quinn is trying to wrap Magnar around your finger.
That'd be an interesting development. Quinn trying to create her own source of drugs. Heisenberg'ing in college. Shit, you could build an entire game around just that.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes