Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I also believe that someone will die. Im guessing Josy or Maya those two remindes me the AC main girls situation where the MC is in a trio relationship and everything goes alright until ...bam someone dies
Repeating what they did in AL would be a huge mistake and very unoriginal.

DPC would just be proving all the doubters and people who call him a "poor writer" correct if he did this.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I also believe that someone will die. Im guessing Josy or Maya those two remindes me the AC main girls situation where the MC is in a trio relationship and everything goes alright until ...bam someone dies
Wouldn't that be way to much of a repetition? I don't mind repetition, like.. repeating sex is good, but repeating the same old dramaturgy seems to be a poor course of action?
Having drama and even death would not be considered repetitive - it happens all the time in real life.

But if there was a choice between Maya & Josy like in AL, that would be embarrassing.

DPC would have to be an idiot to repeat that path, not because how people reacted the first time, but simple because he's used that trick once, people get bored watching a magician perform the same trick over and over...

No, I very highly doubt Maya's & Josy's drama will escalate much more than where it is - maybe just a little...

Well, I didn't foresee her sweet ass showing up in the Dik mansion, and yet she did it . I say anything is possible once she committed herself to MC. :cool:
One thing I definitely wanna to teach her is, enjoy her life and be grateful for her richness. :cool:
I can wait for to Fuck her ass while she eats Josy's pussy, on her Yacht and Tell her that. " You enjoy your rich ass getting Fucked right?" Tell me how much you like it that I banging your asshole on this expensive ship , while you eating out Josy ? "I cant hear You ". - then give her ass a hard slap - and She scream out loud: "YES I enjoy it , Fuck me Harder" :devilish:
This is the bare minimum I expecting From DPC , He better lurk here, and take notes.:ROFLMAO::devilish:
That post went off the rails real quick! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I totally want the mc to invite her to a DIKs party and they dance and she has a lot of fun, and... she see how popular he is with the other girls and she realises she needs to step it up if she wants to hold on to this guy... Time to seal the deal girl!
You actually can invite Jill to a DIK's party via text message during the free roam in the DIK's mansion in Episode 4 right as the Cathy cluck event happens. She will of course decline saying it's not her thing and that she wouldn't fit in.

• Sad

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I totally want the mc to invite her to a DIKs party and they dance and she has a lot of fun, and... she see how popular he is with the other girls and she realises she needs to step it up if she wants to hold on to this guy... Time to seal the deal girl!
Jill we are going to party this Friday at the Diks mansion and let's celebrate that they have finished the final exams

I don't feel like going to a party but we better go to Bella's house to drink wine and read a book

The MC
0122.png
I've unfortunately been in that situation but was fortunate that when I went crawling back to said friends they just handed me a beer.

Bruh wheres cafeteria girl. I think her name is ruth
I have never been in this situation but I have had friends and well, in those moments you just have to give them support and that they learn from that experience

I don't know, and I didn't know her name, are you going to ask for another signature but from her? :ROFLMAO:
Well, I didn't foresee her sweet ass showing up in the Dik mansion, and yet she did it . I say anything is possible once she committed herself to MC. :cool:
One thing I definitely wanna to teach her is, enjoy her life and be grateful for her richness. :cool:
I can wait for to Fuck her ass while she eats Josy's pussy, on her Yacht and Tell her that. " You enjoy your rich ass getting Fucked right?" Tell me how much you like it that I banging your asshole on this expensive ship , while you eating out Josy ? "I cant hear You ". - then give her ass a hard slap - and She scream out loud: "YES I enjoy it , Fuck me Harder" :devilish:
This is the bare minimum I expecting From DPC , He better lurk here, and take notes.:ROFLMAO::devilish:
I think PhillyGames would do something like that :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Having drama and even death would not be considered repetitive - it happens all the time in real life.
Thats not what i ment :sneaky:
But if there was a choice between Maya & Josy like in AL, that would be embarrassing.
More like in this context since this is what the post suggested.

About drama. Some people consider everything that have already transpired in BaDIK way too much drama already. So its very much a case of preference regarding the amount of it that would be considered good for the story. Its in the eye of the beholder, as always.

Whatever more is in store for us, there will be those who will hate it with feverish passion and those who wouldn't bat an eyeleash. I'm a very sensitive and fluffy person so i expect all flowers and strawberry milkshakes. *Hides shovel*

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Wouldn't that be way to much of a repetition? I don't mind repetition, like.. repeating sex is good, but repeating the same old dramaturgy seems to be a poor course of action?
I thought of that too but i've seen many good stories that failed at the end, even repeating some acts in some series that i've watched and it will not suprice me if this game will repeat the same acts. Im holding it as a posibility im not saying that its good if it repeats but we dont know what the dev is thiking

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I thought of that too but i've seen many good stories that failed at the end, even repeating some acts in some series that i've watched and it will not suprice me if this game will repeat the same acts. Im holding it as a posibility im not saying that its good if it repeats but we dont know what the dev is thiking
Honestly all we can do is hope for the best since the story is not in our hands. We all just HOPE that won't be the case. We really do hope indeed. Lets not jinx is shall we? :cool:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know I think it'd be really entertaining to watch Jill process a DIK / HOT party night if MC brought her to one to hang out with his buddies, lol.
LOL I just thought about this if Jill goes to one of the parties, and she sees that there are drugs at the party, how do you think she will respond to that situation?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You know I think it'd be really entertaining to watch Jill process a DIK / HOT party night if MC brought her to one to hang out with his buddies, lol.
It'd be very entertaining to watch Jill dancing in her usual, low cut outfits she likes to wear. :sneaky:

Reactions: Razrback16

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Them's fightin' words. :mad:

View attachment 1064418

I'll take over Lacey Chabert any day. Heck, I'll take and as well. That woman has timeless beauty. :love:

The MC's an alright guy and doors serve a vital purpose of dividing rooms, keeping people out, and retaining warmth inside the home.
I'm gonna second that opinion, in fact, women like JLH and Jennifer Connelly somehow get only hotter as they age.

Like, how.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Repeating what they did in AL would be a huge mistake and very unoriginal.

DPC would just be proving all the doubters and people who call him a "poor writer" correct if he did this.
I agree it will be a big mistake but it got me curious why the same set up with trio relationship with main girls that the MC first met? I dont think that he will repeat the same act but im holding it as a posibility

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

DPC would have to be an idiot to repeat that path, not because how people reacted the first time, but simple because he's used that trick once, people get bored watching a magician perform the same trick over and over...

No, I very highly doubt Maya's & Josy's drama will escalate much more than where it is - maybe just a little...
Exactly. DPC would just be making a meme out of themselves, like that anime butterfly one; "Oh, what's this? Another throuple where one of them is going to die?"

If they were to make another game after this and include another possible throuple path, nobody would ever trust it because they've been let down twice before. It's just not a good idea to have the same thing happen in all your games because it erodes trust and things become too predictable, not to mention it would just be lazy writing to try and repeat the same "shock value" moment a 2nd time.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
LOL I just thought about this if Jill goes to one of the parties, and she sees that there are drugs at the party, how do you think she will respond to that situation?
She'd probably have brochures about addictive substances and etc and whatever you do please don't tell her that people are having unprotected sex in the bedrooms
I don't know, and I didn't know her name, are you going to ask for another signature but from her? :ROFLMAO:
I will be a champion of the background characters

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well, I didn't foresee her sweet ass showing up in the Dik mansion
That's a good point - she clearly wasn't afraid to just show up and ask for MC at the frat.

Excellent question - probably pull out her phone and call Cathy / Bella, lol. I wasn't even thinking that hardcore, but just watching her see people sitting in the middle of the room playing spin the dildo and kissing random people as a result. She'd either freak out and run out the door or maybe get a little wet considering she's never even seen a dildo before.

It'll probably never happen, just a fun thought for sure, I mean if their relationship progressed to being pretty serious it makes me wonder how she would handle party nights at the DIKs - would she just expect MC to leave and hang out with her somewhere else or would she occasionally come over there to be with him and meet his peeps. We may never know.

It'd be very entertaining to watch Jill dancing in her usual, low cut outfits she likes to wear. :sneaky:
Ya I'm picturing her showing up to the party in a chic $50k cocktail dress :ROFLMAO: while the HOTs are running around in what simplifies to ultra skimpy cheerleader outfits.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Her name is Beth...and she's all mine. She's is part of my ginger harem. Don't fret, I'll let you borrow KRJ on occasion. Maybe.
"Borrow"? Take a leaf out of Quinn's book (or "menu" if you will), and don't lend KRJ to people, lease her out...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Holly Bacchus I have to ask you something.

I know the topic is old and has already been addressed several times.

Jill has said that she has (or shares) many personal memories with her sister.
When MC read from his mother's diary, it was clearly mentioned that it was not the first diary.

What if Jill's personal memories are from her sister's diaries? After all, people who keep diaries write down their most personal thoughts.
I think in this case we can take her words at face value, that she has these "personal memories" because she spent lots of time with her sister. Reading someone else's personal moments doesn't really give you that sort of thing.

I don't wanna burst your bubble... except I kinda do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everybody has a bad day - .

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes