Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
IMO. Jill's character was inspired by Lacey Chabert 's character from the Movie : Not Another Teen Movie
She was presented as this Holy Divine Angelic being. Every Time She was on screen, the time stopped, nobody was allowed to Talk, to move, to Even Breathe, until She moved again. :ROFLMAO: seem familiar? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:love:
View attachment 1064367
Naturally by the end of the movie , the loser guy, gave her a love Letter , expressing his deep love toward her, what an Angel She is . etc etc . and her Response is Exactly this :
" What do you expect from me? Do you think I'll have sex with you? Because I am not a cheap slut. I don't screw every pathetic guy that gives me a letter. I give them handjobs. "
View attachment 1064378

I think this is a very likely a potential Jill outcome . :ROFLMAO::devilish:. a big shocking twist for those who put her on some kid of pedestal. :ROFLMAO:
You know what....I'd take a Jill handy.

r.jpg

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I think it'll have some rough spots, but I doubt it'll hit as low as AL.
At first i thought that too but today i started a new game cause ive lost my save and i've watched the jil intro and she gave a few signs that the game will be depresing and if you are sensitive to that stuff dont play the game and it got me worried

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
At first i thought that too but today i started a new game cause ive lost my save and i've watched the jil intro and she gave a few signs that the game will be depresing and if you are sensitive to that stuff dont play the game and it got me worried
I reckon that entire Jill intro was more of a dig at people who went bananas over AL's traumatic turn of events.

I think BaDIK will still have some serious drama as it evolves, but hopefully it'll keep comedy around the fringes.

More important than Jill's intro is the MC's intro. His spiel about family and how he got to where he is now (being the point in time that he starts telling the whole story) sets the tone.

Quinn or Riona are gonna die though... :cry:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's just that SenkuIshigami said about 3 times that they had a "gut feeling" there would be a Jill wallpaper, and 3 times their gut failed to be an effective predictor. :ROFLMAO:

Fun Fact: Her character is a parody of Jennifer Love Hewitt's character in the film, Can't Hardly Wait, and both of them were smoking hot in their respective roles. :love:
I think Jill's wallpaper will be connected to a status report on a friday.

Cool, well, Lacey is hotter, and She also look kind of similar to Jill:p
of course Jill has the unrealistically HOT Body:ROFLMAO:
Secondary-Velvety-Clownanemonefish-size-restricted.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think you'll be all right unless you're super depressed in rl. If you can manage an average drama movie, then this game won't be any worse.

For me, even if I know the ending would suck balls, I'm still playing it. There's too much amazing game content to be had in the meantime. Sure, I'll rage about it a little on the forum, but I'll get over it and play DPC's next game.

Basically a MassEffect 3 situation. The ending was muddled, but overall I still enjoyed the game.

shazba whats your take on the MC & doors
DOORS Urrgggh :cry::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Cool, well, Lacey is hotter
Them's fightin' words. :mad:

ep6_brawler_tommy_neutral.jpg

I'll take over Lacey Chabert any day. Heck, I'll take and as well. That woman has timeless beauty. :love:

The MC's an alright guy and doors serve a vital purpose of dividing rooms, keeping people out, and retaining warmth inside the home.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You mean like Jim Morrison or that scene where people were opening doors?

Here's something I missed prior to my most recent play through. When the MC goes to Bella's house to help Cathy regarding the "Cathy Cluck":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always wondered why Bella glared at him at that point, then it dawned on me: It's THE FUCKING DOOR!! :eek:

What!? Nooooo... where did you learn that ? Quinn is one of my favorites
I just feel it in my bones dude, death is in the cards, and it's Quinn who's dicing with it. And someone's following Riona... As long as she dies after the mc brings her to orgasm, she can die a happy babe...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
IMO. Jill's character was inspired by Lacey Chabert 's character from the Movie : Not Another Teen Movie
She was presented as this Holy Divine Angelic being. Every Time She was on screen, the time stopped, nobody was allowed to Talk, to move, to Even Breathe, until She moved again. :ROFLMAO: seem familiar? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:love:
View attachment 1064367
Naturally by the end of the movie , the loser guy, gave her a love Letter , expressing his deep love toward her, what an Angel She is . etc etc . and her Response is Exactly this :
" What do you expect from me? Do you think I'll have sex with you? Because I am not a cheap slut. I don't screw every pathetic guy that gives me a letter. I give them handjobs. "
View attachment 1064378

I think this is a very likely a potential Jill outcome . :ROFLMAO::devilish:. a big shocking twist for those who put her on some kid of pedestal. :ROFLMAO:
Jill would be the typical girlfriend who doesn't let you have friends, and she hates your friends, and you lose contacts with them, and when she breaks up with you, your friends (whom she hates) say "We told you idiot ."

But seriously, does anyone see her sharing a night out with the Diks?

• Sad
Reactions: scalvi and Casmyr

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I think you'll be all right unless you're super depressed in rl. If you can manage an average drama movie, then this game won't be any worse.

For me, even if I know the ending would suck balls, I'm still playing it. There's too much amazing game content to be had in the meantime. Sure, I'll rage about it a little on the forum, but I'll get over it and play DPC's next game.

Basically a MassEffect 3 situation. The ending was muddled, but overall I still enjoyed the game.
I agree completly with what you've just said i love the game not only the sex scenes but the story, the comedy, the characters all of it even if it will suck at the end i would still play the game. Im just worring about the ending if it becomes a big drama like AC that game was raining drama

Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jill would be the typical girlfriend who doesn't let you have friends, and she hates your friends, and you lose contacts with them, and when she breaks up with you, your friends (whom she hates) say "We told you idiot ."

I totally want the mc to invite her to a DIKs party and they dance and she has a lot of fun, and... she see how popular he is with the other girls and she realises she needs to step it up if she wants to hold on to this guy... Time to seal the deal girl!

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

I've unfortunately been in that situation but was fortunate that when I went crawling back to said friends they just handed me a beer.

Bruh wheres cafeteria girl. I think her name is ruth

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Them's fightin' words. :mad:

View attachment 1064418

I'll take over Lacey Chabert any day. Heck, I'll take and as well. That woman has timeless beauty. :love:

The MC's an alright guy and doors serve a vital purpose of dividing rooms, keeping people out, and retaining warmth inside the home.
Yeah she nice

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I just feel it in my bones dude, death is in the cards, and it's Quinn who's dicing with it. And someone's following Riona... As long as she dies after the mc brings her to orgasm, she can die a happy babe...
I also believe that someone will die. Im guessing Josy or Maya those two remindes me the AC main girls situation where the MC is in a trio relationship and everything goes alright until ...bam someone dies

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I also believe that someone will die. Im guessing Josy or Maya those two remindes me the AC main girls situation where the MC is in a trio relationship and everything goes alright until ...bam someone dies
Wouldn't that be way to much of a repetition? I don't mind repetition, like.. repeating sex is good, but repeating the same old dramaturgy seems to be a poor course of action?

Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Well, I didn't foresee her sweet ass showing up in the Dik mansion, and yet she did it . I say anything is possible once she committed herself to MC. :cool:
One thing I definitely wanna to teach her is, enjoy her life and be grateful for her richness. :cool:
I can wait for to Fuck her ass while she eats Josy's pussy, on her Yacht and Tell her that. " You enjoy your rich ass getting Fucked right?" Tell me how much you like it that I banging your asshole on this expensive ship , while you eating out Josy ? "I cant hear You ". - then give her ass a hard slap - and She scream out loud: "YES I enjoy it , Fuck me Harder" :devilish:
This is the bare minimum I expecting From DPC , He better lurk here, and take notes.:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
Started playing it today... What can I say? It may be not interesting or exciting enough for me to give up my other scheduled appointments, but it IS good enough for me to give it some time on my daily schedule... :cool: For now, at least.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes