always86

Mar 19, 2020
is it me?
or did her tits and upper body shrinked a lil?
I think Jill has always had ’large’ medium sized boobs. (By Being a DiK standards

Bella>Jade>Sage>Arieth>Jill>Heather>Maya>Quinn, Mel, Mona, Camilla>Rhiona, Josy, Ashley>Sarah>Cathy, Lily>Sally

(Appreciate that’s not everyone, decided not to do the strippers/ others)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Dude, this theory is critical to adding further enjoyment to fucking Sage in Tybalt's bed.

Plus, we need to fuck with Tybalt in as many ways as possible.
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's mom
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's love interest (one sided that it is)
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's step-sister in Tybalt's bed
  • And before this game is over, the mc will figuratively fuck Tybalt's dad (the evil Burke)
:cool:

Plus it's not insane, there's a degree of (anecdotal) evidence pointing to Tybalt and Sage being siblings.
That's why hitting Tybalt seems stupid to me because you're already screwing him up in other ways and worse.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think Jill has always had ’large’ medium sized boobs. (By Being a DiK standards

Bella>Jade>Sage>Arieth>Jill>Heather>Maya>Quinn, Mel, Mona, Camilla>Rhiona, Josy, Ashley>Sarah>Cathy, Lily>Sally

(Appreciate that’s not everyone, decided not to do the strippers/ others)
I don't know....she looked like she had engorged pregnancy boobs when she wore that red sweater. The biggest I've ever seen them I think. But in some earlier episodes they were in the medium category. I don't have access to photos at the moment, but it's quite a striking contrast.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
All this activity had me excited for a moment. Thought a preview dropped and was gonna get my puzzle pieces ready.

A little more never hurts ;) DPC motto

Well, unless we're talking about MC's junk.
MC's junk isn't fair. Just ask Josy. She can't deepthroat the full thing and it makes her cum too fast

• Haha
Reactions: Math87

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Jill's Dad wouldn't be getting brushed off, he'd be the most sought after person at that party because he's one half of the dynasty of the college founders. They'd be sucking up to him, and the fact that this guy's running around looking to rub shoulders with the other guests seems to make it clear this is not Jill's Dad.

After seeing all the evidence put forward that points to this being Sage's Dad, I'm not sure if this comment is meant to troll or if it's just straight-up denial of facts. :rolleyes:
Man looking for daughter, daughter hiding from father, must be same person is the same basic theorizing used in connecting Lynette as Jill's sister.

At the end of the day, I know I've connected the right dots here, and in 2.5 years you will all know you're wrong.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think I'll go ahead and take credit for this. :D
DPC saw the theories and quickly whipped up a Jill for us.

Yes, he follows me on F95. :p
if he did he would redo the sexathon and Sage would rate us based on how many times we had come already before finishing her... so mel and sarah -1 lilly-1 camilla -1 rhyona - 1

also depending on what you did, some girls should say something like wash your dick you taste just like rhyona´s ass, or ease up on the fish tacos your dick is tasting like spoiled salmon or canned tuna or some weird remark like that! sucking dick is the oldest fidelity test in world and if you tasted like another woman temple entrance she would bite it off!

as for Jill tits size there is a function in simians where during the fertile period there is an increase in volume on the breasts! some monkey´s get red asses or they become more voluminous as well, its a reproductive biological function! form females ofc guys just get hard and that is all it takes to inform the females they are ready!

or as kellermann said engorged pregnancy boobs, where did she said she went on vacation during the summer again? that filthy minx has been getting it on off college!

as for females those functions tend to disappear since if they can use sex to keep the males around, there are better survival chances for the younglings by both the males helping more (more sex for that extra cashe of bananas? yes dear) and as a way to diffuse dangerous situations like the bonobos do... do pay attention the bonobos are not more peaceful but the violence tends to be more equal amongst the two genders and therefore instead of so much infanticide there are more homicides since females will kill the males more often... 7 times more often to be exact, those bitches are scary and if you are not strong enough to stop them ... so yes hit the freaking gym and beware of the feminist hippopotamus!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hell yeh. On the last render I was gonna send you one of sages nipples.

But I digress. We were talking about jill being bi sexual? Or was it sages dad
If Josy takes Jill right from under the MC's nose and we get a reveal like we did with Maya and Josy, this place will literally explode. But it will be super cheap if DPC pulls the same trick twice in the same game and hurt his reputation more than anything.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Y'all need to quit with the gas lighting as well.

Because this screenshot0002.png

Is clearly brown hair.

Side by side with the red haired guy AKA Rusty's dad. You can see the side of the hair is clearly brown compared to the guy with the red hair. Tops look similar because of lighting, but then the beard is obviously not red.

That's B&R right there. And no Mickey Mouse theorycrafting is going to topple that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If Josy takes Jill right from under the MC's nose and we get a reveal like we did with Maya and Josy, this place will literally explode. But it will be super cheap if DPC pulls the same trick twice in the same game and hurt his reputation more than anything.
I was gonna try and make the case that he doesn't care about his reputation but then I remembered he left this place and hates our collective guts.
An old user by the name Ennoch shared with me the history of this thread back when ep2 hit and that Josy scene. It hit like a bomb of sorts.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't think Sage's folks are all that rich. Her dad is at the prep party looking for new clients or something, but the guys there are shunning him. When he buts into a conversation they blow him off:

Guest 1: "Come winter, I'm considering taking the family there for a ski trip."​
Guest 2: "Me and the missus rented a cottage a bit further up north. Trust me, it's worth every dollar."​
Guest 1: "Maybe we could have a company retreat there? Tax deductions, wink wink. Hehe."​
(Sage's dad comes along)​
Sage's Dad: "Haha! What's this I'm hearing!?"​
Guest 1: "Haha! You didn't hear anything from me."​
Sage's Dad: "Grr! I'm going to report you. Haha!"​
Sage's Dad: "Just kidding! I'm invited, right?"​
Guest 2: "I do like the sound of a company retreat, but perhaps for another year?"​
Guest 1: "Yeah, you're right. This year is too short notice."​
Sage's Dad: "Hah, what a bummer! I'll be back for you two later!"​
Sage's Dad: "Right now... Refreshments!"​
(Sage's dad goes off to mingle elsewhere)​
Guest 2: "What do you think about November?"​
Guest 1: "Sounds great! I'll run it past Gina on Monday."​

So basically they lie about the retreat not being planned for this year to blow him off.

If he was seriously wealthy they'd be up his ass.

Did Jill's tits shrink?
Yeah, but is that Sage's Dad or is he just Mr. Redherring?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Y'all need to quit with the gas lighting as well.

Because this View attachment 1077488

Is clearly brown hair.

Side by side with the red haired guy AKA Rusty's dad. You can see the side of the hair is clearly brown compared to the guy with the red hair. Tops look similar because of lighting, but then the beard is obviously not red.

That's B&R right there. And no Mickey Mouse theorycrafting is going to topple that.
Even if it is brown hair, he can still have a redheaded daughter (which he does).

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I was gonna try and make the case that he doesn't care about his reputation but then I remembered he left this place and hates our collective guts.
An old user by the name Ennoch shared with me the history of this thread back when ep2 hit and that Josy scene. It hit like a bomb of sorts.
Saying that he doesn't care about his reputation probably wouldn't be correct. Like, if I remember correctly he left shortly after the negative reactions on here for that ending of Acting Lessons. It might be possible that he sometimes snoops around here to see what we talk about and if we are onto something with our theories.

But I don't think he'll do Josy/Jill at all, like he may imply it, but I don't think he'd do that mistake to use the same trick once again.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes