SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
This right here is the biggest reason why he's not Jill's Dad. Forget about hair colour, as one half of the dynasty of the founding fathers of B&R, his status is more than likely very high, especially within the very college that bears his name, so he is not going to be going around a party with other rich, wealthy elites kissing their asses and trying to cosy up to them in the way this guy is. That would certainly seem far beneath someone of the stature of a Royce.
If that was Jill's dad I could see Tybalt sucking up to him trying to get on his good side. But he doesn't. I too doubt it's Jill's dad.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Everyone was sucking up to him though. The kids he was talking too, clearly wanted to make a real impression.

You think anyone can just walk up to Rusty's old man and put his arm around him? And they also lied to the bearded one about their plans, meaning he's at least equal to them, if he was lesser they would have just pulled a Tybalt.
No they weren't. shazba showed you the dialogue of those 2 guys and they lied to get rid of him. Also, just because he puts him arm around one of them doesn't mean he's familiar with them or they with him. In fact, doing that sort of thing in that sort of company is actually considered very uncouth and classless, so it's not so much a gesture of friendship as it is him thinking this is a good cozying-up tactic, when it in fact is not.

As for those younger guys, they weren't trying to impress him at all and ponytail was clearly trying to endear himself to them.

I've no idea if you're trolling or not.
More and more I'm starting to think it's the former.

BADSTONE

Mar 5, 2021
good evening, I'm looking for the Italian version of "being a DIK" but unfortunately the MEGA links don't work ... can someone help me please?

I apologize for my not perfect english

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
xerxes makes a solid argument if he was lesser he would have been dismissed and put in his place and not placated with a lie and made fun after he leaves!
But he was dismissed and in a way that seems more fitting of high class people. They don't just dismiss you with harsh words or name-calling or obvious demeaning, they do it with eloquence and often in way that you don't realise you've been insulted or dismissed until afterwards because they speak much more loftily.

That's what happened here. These 2 guys basically ignored him and just addressed each other over how they couldn't see these plans they were making through, and then ponytail took them at their word and left. So they did dismiss him, but in a classy way.

i know i´m not the most solid guy here, but he as a fair point!
He doesn't.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I miss the simple days of aunt Jill. *kicks a rock* :(

No one ever argued about that. :sneaky:
I actually like it that theory. I know it cannot be, but is a cool mix of BADIK and Game of Thrones. I totally could imagine MC killing Thybault with a sword meanwhile he says: "My name is M... C... you killed my father, prepared to die".

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But he was dismissed and in a way that seems more fitting of high class people. They don't just dismiss you with harsh words or name-calling or obvious demeaning, they do it with eloquence and often in way that you don't realise you've been insulted or dismissed until afterwards because they speak much more loftily.

That's what happened here. These 2 guys basically ignored him and just addressed each other over how they couldn't see these plans they were making through, and then ponytail took them at their word and left. So they did dismiss him, but in a classy way.

He doesn't.
dude i worked in 5 star hotels and executive class in airplanes really rich people are awful people they only control themselves around people who can call them on their bullshit, with others they consider less you would not believe the bullshit they pull! many a times i have felt the urge to punch those assholes so the classy thing is for when they are around others who can call them on their bullshit! (not all of course but enough to leave an impression!)

there was one situation where i told the old fucker i would punch trough his 2 bodyguards and beat him up if he insulted my "poor peasant parents" as he called them! although that dude sure enjoys his orange juice with 2 drops of piss ...

which i assume there must be a few at the party but even still ponytail dude is clearly not a nobody!

he also playfully threatens to report them for miss use of company funds that means he as enough pull with the shareholders, even if he is just a department director or perhaps the white hair one is the CEO and he was just joking around since he would need the board and not just the chairman!

ofc i do not know how much the writer knows about these kind of interactions and the psychology behind and you are probably right but not today, until we get further proof, xerxes arguments are solid!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes