godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
My beard is darker than my actual hair, as is fucking normal. You get untwisted and look at his actual fucking head and quit ignoring every other piece of logic and actually shows how bullshit your asinine fucking theory is.
When I'm right, you need to apologize.

• Haha
Reactions: -VQueS-

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
xerxes arguments are solid!
They're flimsy. Aside from what Sage says of her Dad lining up exactly with how this guy is behaving, that behaviour is the biggest red flag against this being Jill's Dad.

Jill is most definitely a direct descendant of the Royce that founded the college and she gets special privileges including being allowed to live in a Frat house, albeit the rich kids Frat house which fits with her status. As such, her immediate family (parents) are clearly very wealthy and influential people, not least of all because the college bears their name. If her Dad (assuming he's alive) is the direct descendant of the founder, he would likely not only be much more well-received by the other guests but wouldn't be acting in such a classless way because there is much more prestige around the Royce's than this guy was showing. The only way it works is if Jill isn't the direct descendant (unlikely) and her Royce Dad is something like the 3rd cousin of the main family line and not as well-off as the main line hence when he's trying to rub shoulders like this guy was.

This guy also gives off a "new money" vibe and the Royce's as well as these guys he was talking to seem more like "old money" people, and often, although not always, old money people are more classy than new money people.

Also, I know some people are saying this guy could be a "red herring", but the thing is, in my experience, I wouldn't say DPC does red herrings. What DPC does is that they plant both subtle and not so subtle seeds of things to come, that they include certain things for a reason that will be expanded up on later. I so far haven't seen anything yet in this game that could really be classed as a red herring that was actually of DPC's making and wasnt't just something that got hyped up here with theorycrafting, and I don't recall anything in AL that was a red herring either.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes