Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I don't know what kind of drug you smoking, or what kind of Delusion world you living. But Josy is MINE , and Jill wants ME. and before you have any idea, Sage is also belong to ME.
Now, that we cleared that up, the things can go back to the natural order :cool:
Take a number and point to the queue :LUL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This discussion is making me think... what if you could pull Jill away from the Chick path and make her a "DIK" we assume that characters are set in stone on DIK or the Chick path but there is a change characters we assume are a certain alignment could suddenly have a locked choice which is the opposite alignment later on to what we expect.
I'd throw in a couple of coins to see something like that. She would have to hurry up and lose that virginity to make it believable but yeah, an evil Jill would be fun. I'm sure Quinn would love bringing her to the dark side too.

Sage is also belong to ME.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Everyone knows Sage belongs to me.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This heavy metal music on the very opening without any settings before made me almost delete this game before playing it. This is not the wae.
Yes, I just love loud, unskippable intro music and cringey voice acting from Jill telling me not to be a pussy.
I'm not a big fan of the electric guitar chords that blast out with the DrPinkCake logo, but I love the actual music that starts up once the game menu appears. It definitely sets the DIK tone.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this a bit of trolling from DPC? When I see her dressed like that I expected her to be someone with low inhibitions when it actually couldn't be further from the truth.
There! Boob size relatively smallish medium. Now compare with the size in the more recent episodes.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Jill the warning avatar is not Jill from the game. Remember that Jill was the last added love interest.. Sorry Quinn fans, she is not a LI.
This is the Jill we want. The prim tease she is in game, bah. If you check my posts, she always ranks near the end of the girls, unless she pairs up with our bi girls or of course Bella! Jade and her would also be hot.
Actually, it is the other parts of the thruples that appeal to me. I am always team Bella, and never team Jill...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm not a big fan of the electric guitar chords that blast out with the DrPinkCake logo, but I love the actual music that starts up once the game menu appears. It definitely sets the DIK tone.
It's not the music itself, it's the full blast music and sound that you can't adjust down until after cringey Jill voice goes through her spiel.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
There! Boob size relatively smallish medium. Now compare with the size in the more recent episodes.
Her size have always been inconsistent. There are times when it's simply bigger than average like this or the yoga scene but there are also times when it is massive like during the piano rehearsal.
Sorry Quinn fans, she is not a LI.
I'm not her biggest fan but I found it odd that she isn't one since she is central to the plot and there was a significant bonding scene in the latest episode. There also need to be a balance among the LIs. Jill is a goody two shoes but there is no one on the other side of the spectrum; Sage isn't bad enough to be her opposite.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I remember when I see Jill in the intro and I thought "Shit I'm going to enjoy it as you have no idea"

How innocent I was
If I didn't love Bella, and Jade, and Envy/Nicole and Sage I would have refunded the game on steam as false advertising.... That Jill, the intro Jill, is one I would love.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill the warning avatar is not Jill from the game. Remember that Jill was the last added love interest.. Sorry Quinn fans, she is not a LI.
This is the Jill we want. The prim tease she is in game, bah. If you check my posts, she always ranks near the end of the girls, unless she pairs up with our bi girls or of course Bella! Jade and her would also be hot.
Actually, it is the other parts of the thruples that appeal to me. I am always team Bella, and never team Jill...
I wonder if Quinn was orginally meant to be an LI, but then DPC changed his mind, crossed her off the list and then added Jill. :unsure:

Reactions: Arigon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes