skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
I think Jill has always had ’large’ medium sized boobs. (By Being a DiK standards

Bella>Jade>Sage>Arieth>Jill>Heather>Maya>Quinn, Mel, Mona, Camilla>Rhiona, Josy, Ashley>Sarah>Cathy, Lily>Sally

(Appreciate that’s not everyone, decided not to do the strippers/ others)
Heathers titts are gigantic, maybe bella>Jade>Sage>Heather

Reactions: Razrback16
Nov 27, 2020
Wow it's been a while! 2500+ posts... I never learn with this thread.

Saying that he doesn't care about his reputation probably wouldn't be correct. Like, if I remember correctly he left shortly after the negative reactions on here for that ending of Acting Lessons. It might be possible that he sometimes snoops around here to see what we talk about and if we are onto something with our theories.

But I don't think he'll do Josy/Jill at all, like he may imply it, but I don't think he'd do that mistake to use the same trick once again.
I'm thinking he won't either. I have a few nice theories about what could happen (some hinge on how much DPC was inspired by 'Parks and Recreation'), but I think this is more of DPC letting certain path players know there's more bumps ahead.

and god damn! 'Sweet 16' is where it's at!

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
it does raise the interesting question: can we turn down the offer and just spend time with Sage alone? I'd be very curious how Sage responded to that.
Or in my case, Quinn? :) I like Sage just fine as a buddy, but definitely not interested in her romantically. Would definitely prefer to propose just taking Quinn, alone, to my room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic
Nov 27, 2020
Is this the new trend? It's funny but it's the same as Jill is the MC's aunt xd :HideThePain:
Consider the source!:ROFLMAO:

Let him have his fun - there’s definitely something to be said for persistence!

oh, come on, We all know there is more chance of Jill x Josy and MC, to happen, than Jill being a relative to MC. :p :ROFLMAO:.
haha - that would be interesting. At least we’re in agreement pragmatically!:D

Reactions: Gladheim

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
This discussion is making me think... what if you could pull Jill away from the Chick path and make her a "DIK" we assume that characters are set in stone on DIK or the Chick path but there is a change characters we assume are a certain alignment could suddenly have a locked choice which is the opposite alignment later on to what we expect.

Nov 27, 2020
hmm, Based on the none to zero information that you have about him ?! :ROFLMAO:
In all honestly, with the exception of Tybalt, most of the preps don’t seem that bad. We also don’t have too much in depth detail on them yet, so that could change down the road.

I would love to see the follow up “incredibly petty” conversation with Trent, but I’m certain I’ll never get that wish.

A game called Being A DIK.

But more precisely, if you don't fight Tommy and are on the M&J path, Josy will tell the MC that she kicked Tommy in the nuts as payback for hitting the MC.
and on some paths you won’t even know this happens at all, in which case there’s this thread...

As the old saying goes, ‘you’ll never really know what you missed until you extract the game files.’ (or maybe that’s just me?)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If they want to have a threesome ... ok, I don't care, but a bisexual relationship is enough xD. Josy is mine and only mine, Jill same thing, i dont want to share

I don't know what kind of drug you smoking, or what kind of Delusion world you living. But Josy is MINE , and Jill wants ME. and before you have any idea, Sage is also belong to ME.
Now, that we cleared that up, the things can go back to the natural order :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes