Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I wonder if Quinn was orginally meant to be an LI, but then DPC changed his mind, crossed her off the list and then added Jill. :unsure:
Yeah, Because being Bi, you couldn't say Maya is pure and good, which she is... and Josy is middling. Bella is my love, so nothing about that. Sage is obsessed with another man, but really just starved for attention.... Quinn would have been a good Gaz (same model even) from Timestamps, and I suspect that it is because Gaz can become part of your harem in Timestamps that Quinn was eliminated as a real love interest. They are too similar.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, Because being Bi, you couldn't say Maya is pure and good, which she is... and Josy is middling. Bella is my love, so nothing about that. Sage is obsessed with another man, but really just starved for attention.... Quinn would have been a good Gaz (same model even) from Timestamps, and I suspect that it is because Gaz can become part of your harem in Timestamps that Quinn was eliminated as a real love interest. They are too similar.
I know DPC had to cut it off at some point and I guess 5 is a good number, but I would have liked a full evil LI option (Sage isn't quite there). I know Quinn doesn't make sense from a relationship standpoint, but she's so much more interesting than Jill.

Oh, and she gives up the butt. So auto +50 points from Kellermann.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder if Quinn was orginally meant to be an LI, but then DPC changed his mind, crossed her off the list and then added Jill. :unsure:
She wasn't. For whatever reason, Jill was a late addition to the roster, but Quinn was never going to be a LI.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
You know what I've been thinking lately, WHY is Jill living in a frat house?
Her family has clearly 'fuck it all' money, that mansion plus fields confirms it.
So why is she living in a communal building, even if it's posh and upscale? She could easily have a house bought/ rented for her near the B&R campus, with a single housekeeper to boot.

The more I think, the less sense it makes for her to live in that house.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Her family has clearly 'fuck it all' money, that mansion plus fields confirms it.
So why is she living in a communal building, even if it's posh and upscale? She could easily have a house bought/ rented for her near the B&R campus, with a single housekeeper to boot.

Maybe her parents wanted that, Jill wanted the communal living of a typical student and this was the compromise :unsure:

Reactions: ename144

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Quinn can not be a LI she might yet die... so DPC decided to not risk being called a LI murderer and depending on how hard he wants to hit us with his moral decisions and how much we are risking Q Rhyona and Bella are all in set ups to die if we fail in our decisions! Al tough if Bella is a LI maybe just interned into a mental asylum !

probably a way to force her to socialize? her friend is a librarian teacher over the age of 30 her other friend is Cathy, she was bullied and there is a possibility that she developed a KRJ problem and this was their way to counter act the suffering that turned her into a shut in?

or xerxes is right and this branch of the Royce family is not doing so well even tough they still got the name! somehow this makes sense for the burkes they got the wealth and want the prestige!

as for the car rich people do it all the time and their lands horses and country houses do not bring much wealth they are just symbols of prestige and so hard to let go except in emergencies? if we knew the Royce portfolio but this game lacks such vital information!

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Could just be a tradition thing for her family. Even if she isn't part of the preps, its a status symbol for a Royce to be staying there. She is pretty heavily associated with the preps.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya & Josy are going to be rocky again, you can already see the cracks and clearly Josy is at least temporarily going to the HOTs (ref pool photo) while Maya likely isn't. And once Dad Maya finds them together, shit is really going to blow up. I'll bet the pool shot happens after Dad finds them and a big argument ensues. If you aren't in a relationship with them, then I think Josy is going to Jill for comfort. And again, why would DPC harp on the Jill Josy friendship so incessantly if there wasn't more to it? It's more than just awkwardness over MC sleeping with Josy.
Even if you aren't in a relationship, I would expect Josy to go to the MC for comfort over Jill; Josy makes it pretty clear she still has feelings for the MC in Episode 5 even after she rejected him.

As for harping on the friendship, almost all the harping has been about how awkward the MC finds it that two girls he was dating are friendly towards each other. Otherwise, neither Jill nor Josy have said anything about the other to the MC, nor have they shown much time together onscreen; even the meeting in Episode 6 was apparently a coincidence. I'm just not seeing a lot more here, at least not at this time.

View attachment 1077330
View attachment 1077331

Jill is the sixteenth wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

Only three wallpapers remain in the series, with no group shots.

Enjoy!
Wow, Jill at last. I thought for sure DPC was going to leave SenkuIshigami hanging!

That said, it's not a great image. Jill is showing her good side, but she's overexposed and the combination of white clothes and white background makes the whole thing look washed out. I hope this series has just been DPC playing with switches for fun, because I will be very sad if this winds up being the norm for lighting going forward.

But the big news is that there will not be a group shot. I believe that leaves Bella and Quinn, plus a mystery girl. While I'd love KRJ, that seems like an extreme longshot. Could be Heather or Ashley, I suppose. Barring that, maybe someone new, like Becky?

I don't know....she looked like she had engorged pregnancy boobs when she wore that red sweater. The biggest I've ever seen them I think. But in some earlier episodes they were in the medium category. I don't have access to photos at the moment, but it's quite a striking contrast.
I'm sure Jill can afford a padded bra. ;)

Or in my case, Quinn? :) I like Sage just fine as a buddy, but definitely not interested in her romantically. Would definitely prefer to propose just taking Quinn, alone, to my room.
Another interesting question. We know Quinn will automatically decline a sex scene if the MC is on the M&J path. Would she bow out if the MC is on Sage's path? On the one hand there's no personal animus here (AFAWK), but then again she might not want to be seen as taking Sage's boy toy away right after she was dumped.

And that's assuming there's a group offer in the first place. Just too little data to speculate. If only it were April...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya, it's kinda weird - he puts Quinn on the LI banner in some of those updates but yet she's not an official LI...

Another interesting question. We know Quinn will automatically decline a sex scene if the MC is on the M&J path. Would she bow out if the MC is on Sage's path? On the one hand there's no personal animus here (AFAWK), but then again she might not want to be seen as taking Sage's boy toy away right after she was dumped.

And that's assuming there's a group offer in the first place. Just too little data to speculate. If only it were April...
Ya, lots of angles on that scene, gonna be interesting to see what the context is and what our options are.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes