Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, but is that Sage's Dad or is he just Mr. Redherring?
Even if it is brown hair, he can still have a redheaded daughter (which he does).
Eh, that's a tough call. We know that Sage's dad is at the party, but I think this guy is a red herring to throw us in the wrong direction. IMO, Sage is Jade and Burke's daughter and the person on the picture that Jade threw that we didn't see. Why would Chad ask her to help him with his situation otherwise?

Reactions: RonnieBoi and DavDR

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Saying that he doesn't care about his reputation probably wouldn't be correct. Like, if I remember correctly he left shortly after the negative reactions on here for that ending of Acting Lessons. It might be possible that he sometimes snoops around here to see what we talk about and if we are onto something with our theories.

But I don't think he'll do Josy/Jill at all, like he may imply it, but I don't think he'd do that mistake to use the same trick once again.
He actually stuck around for months past the end of AL. He was still posting in this very thread when BADIK Ep2 was released.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Did is the correct word to use when talking about someone who is dead, since I assume you are talking about Jill's sister.
You're just being deliberately obtuse now, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Eh, that's a tough call. We know that Sage's dad is at the party, but I think this guy is a red herring to throw us in the wrong direction. IMO, Sage is Jade and Burke's daughter and the person on the picture that Jade threw that we didn't see. Why would Chad ask her to help him with his situation otherwise?
Maybe Stephen's her uncle. He and ponytail guy look kinda similar, or maybe Jade is her Mom and Stephen's her step-Dad.

In any case, I refer to shazba's breakdown of all the elements of this that point to him likely being Sage's Dad:
Evidence (anecdotal or otherwise) that he's Jill's dad:
  • He expects his daughter to be there but can't find her
  • Jill is at Bella's.
Evidence (anecdotal or otherwise) that he's Sage's dad:
  • Sage says her dad has shown up to the party
  • Sage says she's avoiding her dad.
  • He has red hair
  • Sage has red hair
  • red hair is hereditary thing
  • Sage says her dad is there looking for business opportunities and kissing asses
  • He is there schmoozing people and even lists all the people he needs to see: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke..."

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You're just being deliberately obtuse now, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Maybe Stephen's her uncle. He and ponytail guy look kinda similar, or maybe Jade is her Mom and Stephen's her step-Dad.

In any case, I refer to shazba's breakdown of all the elements of this that point to him likely being Sage's Dad:
But he doesn't have red hair, that completely destroys his entire point.

He also has no idea at all the HOTs are there, he sees girls in dresses, not HOTs.

At the end of the day, there is one girl that is suppose to be at that mansion, and whose father would expect them to be there. That is Jill.

It's not surprising that the same people thinking the brown haired, bearded man is Sage's father are the same people that think Jade is her mom. Which I will add is impossible.

Reactions: Warscared

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Her being Jade and Stephen's niece sounds plausible and the red-headed guy being Stephen's brother and her dad is probably the best theory we can put together. I don't think the red-headed guy is related to Jill in any way, in fact I don't think we've ever encountered anyone related to Jill.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And it's clearly not.

The only one gaslighting is the one insisting that his asinine theory is correct, despite all logic to the contrary.
It's clearly light brown, he's side by side with a red head, and the hair is clearly not the same color.

Picture evidence, and you guys still can't see that you are wrong. Just sad.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Evidence (anecdotal or otherwise) that he's Jill's dad:
  • Jill is at Bella's.

Evidence (anecdotal or otherwise) that he's Sage's dad:
  • Sage says her dad has shown up to the party
  • Sage says she's avoiding her dad.
  • He has red hair
  • Sage has red hair
  • red hair is hereditary thing
  • Sage says her dad is there looking for business opportunities and kissing asses
  • He is there schmoozing people and even lists all the people he needs to see: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke..."
Sage really hates the preps , and doesn't really like being associated with her influential family ,
so why would her father expect her to be in a party thrown in order to kiss some rich ass , unless he is eager to congratulate his daughter dressed in sexy sorority outfit for being the hired entertainment.
And as for the matter of red hair
less than 2% of the population of earth is naturally ginger
so what are the odds sage doesn't have a really good dye job

Jill admitted that she attends some of the prep parties but not spring break . So its quite natural for her father to expect her at a prep party

the only thing that doesn't add up is the goofy attitude , then again it could be just the alcohol

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

He also has no idea at all the HOTs are there, he sees girls in dresses, not HOTs.

At the end of the day, there is one girl that is suppose to be at that mansion, and whose father would expect them to be there. That is Jill.

It's not surprising that the same people thinking the brown haired, bearded man is Sage's father are the same people that think Jade is her mom. Which I will add is impossible.
Hair color really has nothing to do with it, trait's like red hair or blonde don't always appear in every generation. Sage could get her hair color from a Grandparent.

Otherwise I agree that Man Bun Guy isn't Sage's Father.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

As I've said before, even if it isn't red hair, she can still be his daughter because people without red hair have redheaded children.

The guests at that party could easily have been informed as they arrived that the HOT sorority was also in attendance, or they were informed beforehand, or Sage told her Dad what she'd be doing that night and he decided to essentially crash it in order to hob-nob with the other guests for his own business interests, which is not only what that guy is doing but what Sage herself says her Dad is doing at the party.

It's clearly light brown, he's side by side with a red head, and the hair is clearly not the same color.

There's dialogue evidence which lines up with what this guy is doing and what Sage says her Dad is doing, not to mention the fact that a Royce would not be kissing ass and sucking up to the other guests in the way this guy is.

Way more lines up with this guy being Sage's Dad than Jill's Dad, and that's the truth, even for those who don't want to see it for some bizarre reason.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

If a Royce was there everyone would have been sucking up to him instead that guy was doing the opposite. That's clearly NOT Jill's Father.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If a Royce was there everyone would have been sucking up to him instead that guy was doing the opposite. That's clearly NOT Jill's Father.
This right here is the biggest reason why he's not Jill's Dad. Forget about hair colour, as one half of the dynasty of the founding fathers of B&R, his status is more than likely very high, especially within the very college that bears his name, so he is not going to be going around a party with other rich, wealthy elites kissing their asses and trying to cosy up to them in the way this guy is. That would certainly seem far beneath someone of the stature of a Royce.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

No it isn't. It's a slightly, and very slightly, darker shade of red, but it's still fucking red, and you need to get fucking glasses.

Reactions: scalvi

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Everyone was sucking up to him though. The kids he was talking too, clearly wanted to make a real impression.

You think anyone can just walk up to Rusty's old man and put his arm around him? And they also lied to the bearded one about their plans, meaning he's at least equal to them, if he was lesser they would have just pulled a Tybalt.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Everyone was sucking up to him though. The kids he was talking too, clearly wanted to make a real impression.

You think anyone can just walk up to Rusty's old man and put his arm around him? And they also lied to the bearded one about their plans, meaning he's at least equal to them, if he was lesser they would have just pulled a Tybalt.
I've no idea if you're trolling or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes