drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Considering that they doomed the last potential throuple to fail, it would be a mistake to do it again with this one especially when it's already gone much further and when there will be players who want it to work out.

In my view, any relationship in a game that is promoted as a main one should have an ending path. Right now, a relationship with M&J is one of those main ones and it should have an ending, especially since the writing is not on the wall as there's all sorts of ways this story can still go that can have it work out.
Either way, next update mc will undoubtedly get pigeonholed into helping Maya with her dad, whether or not their on that route.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
and here I'm, I was the kind fool who the moment get his hand on these special prizes , I was sharing it happily, instead of something like this :ROFLMAO:

"Guess, what's happening in this picture and I share the rest":ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1095201
but it would have take me to much fucking time :ROFLMAO:. and I had like 20 photo to share:ROFLMAO:
Eww Bella she's not even in my top 10. I'll let one of the tri betas answer

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Either way, next update mc will undoubtedly get pigeonholed into helping Maya with her dad, whether or not their on that route.
And that's perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned because even if things didn't work out or he chose to just be friends, he is still their friend or at least wanting to be and that's who the MC is, even if it's not who the player would be in the same situation. We are really just passengers on this journey and although we can influence certain events and paths, ultimately the MC's going to do what they're going to do without much or sometimes any influence from us. So if helping her in some way or another is to be unavoidable, well then it means that's just who this character is but it also likely means that it would be an integral part of the game if it can't be avoided.

Definitely put an finger into her ass, what the point in being a good guy get an blowjob and that's it. If you are chick you will refuse her just like the kiss scene later on. better be a DIK and destroy pussies, rape watermelons and plough mothers. DIK FOR THE WIN
He automatically refuses the tongue kiss if he's on the M&J path, not because he's a CHICK. You can actually be on the M&J path and have both DIK Affinity and Status at that point and still get the auto-refusal. Also, a CHICK doesn't have to refuse Lily in Ep 5 and being on that path still gives access to plenty of pussy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So if thats your view on it, why is everyone so hell bent on telling me rejecting M&J is wrong and telling me all the reasons why i should be with them? the fuck? :WutFace:
No one is saying that your MC should be with J&M. You may just not understand the characters properly because you don't play their route. But you always talk against J & M and don't actually know everything. And if you want to play their route only with the complete game, you should make statements about J & M only in 5 1/2 years.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't know if you talked about this but what are you guys expecting in EP 7?

I'm expecting MC and Maya to finally become an item this episode and this will probably open Josy solo route too. More tensions between the DIKS and we'll probably know who trashed the mansion. Bella will finally open up to MC about her past, doubt she's going to hell him everything but just something so he's not left in the dark. Sex will probably happen but i'm going to tone down my expectations on this one
I'm expecting Maya's dad to put Maya on triple secret probation, forcing her and Josy to split up for appearances sake. This will begin to put stress back on their relationship (I also expect the MC will be precisely concerned enough by this to keep the plot on track, but not so concerned he actually drops everything else to solve the problem ASAP :rolleyes:).

I expect Jill will have her concert, and the MC will be able to help psyche her up... if he's been practicing her song. I also think Jill will continue to struggle with how much to spend time with the MC, as the Tybalt blackmail subplot will drag on into Episode 8.

I expect Quinn to make more bad decisions and blame them on everyone but herself.

I expect the MC and Bella to have sex, which will rapidly lead into a big revelation of just what the hell happened to Bella to make her so traumatized.

Those are the big ones for now.

In what order do you guys would rank the 6 main LI's, judging by DPC's new banner?

Personally:
1 - Bella
2 - Sage
3 - Jill
4 - Josy
5 - Quinn
6 - Maya

Overall my Top 5 is:
1 - Bella
2 - Sage
3 - Camila
4 - Jill
5 - Jade
You mean rank the pictures on the new banner? I'll go with:
  1. Bella - fires on all cylinders
  2. Quinn - good lighting, pose suits her, nice costume
  3. Josy - fun, but I prefer the ponytail and she's too backlit
  4. Jill - dull look and overpowering lighting
  5. Sage - not sure why this is so low, I liked the full size version. Maybe Sage just looks underlit next to the other pictures?
  6. Maya - awkward pose, poorly lit against a blinding white background. No thanks
As for ranking my top love interests, I'd say:
  1. Maya
  2. Josy
  3. Sage
  4. Jill
  5. Camila

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
LI List
01. J & M (Irresistible to me and my MC). :love:
03. Sage (There will always be friction with yours, the spice of love).
04. Jill (I just consider her a good friend to my MC)
05. Bella (Too much emotional baggage and I don't want my MC to be a band-aid)

Sidesgirls list
01. Lily (Slightly hotter version of Josy)
02. Wendy (Oops, that's Derek's list) :ROFLMAO:
03. Quinn (Yes I have to admit she has something. Banging the bad girl out of her would be fun)
04. ...
05. ...

Best Girls Body List
01. Maya (Best Breast, Best Ass, Best Waist, Best Body Size)
02. Lily (If Maya didn't have the best of everything, it would be Lily)
03. Josy
04. Quinn
05. Camila

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have a misgiving again for EP7.

In Ep3, Maya said that she doesn't believe her father's lies anymore. What if those lies are the truth and it turns out in the beginning of EP7? :unsure:

I could imagine, and I don't think anyone has said this yet, that Josy and Maya will break up and a fight will break out over the MC. :eek:

And to all J&M fans, I hope I'm wrong. (n)
the way I see it, there will 3 different outcome for Josy and Maya.
1, this probably gonna be the hardest one to achieve, somehow the threeway thing will work out.
2, you end up with one of them, I hope I can achieve this after entering the threeway. Josy centric route in my vision.
3, they stay together, or not, but without out you.

but to be honest I think a break up between them is unavoidable, and the rest of the game will play out, and who know if they are going back to each other or not, and wheter you will be involved in it or not.

truth to be told. in order for them to grow as characters, especially Josy, they need to be separated.
and no harsh feeling toward Maya, but I prefer MC & Josy together :love::cool:, and they involving other girls like Lily and Jill to their Sexlife for fun :love:
1115456_custom_render_josy_lily_march3.png

And Casmyr , you baited me hard where is the rest of MY JOSY ?!!!!:mad::mad::ROFLMAO:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
As the LI list trends is going on. I also decided to post the top 10 and 5 for the 3rd time.

Top 5 LI's:
1) Jill [Couldn't avoid her:)]
2) Sage [Brings that kick in the life being a Fuckbuddy]
3) Bella [ Eventhough she wouldn't be a LI in future in my opinion, She is the best Milf in the game]
4) Quinn [Can't resist her or her drugs:sneaky:]
5) Josy ( She is last only because she has small boobies)

Last one Maya [ Just for namesake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:]

Top 15 female bodies ( Other than LIs ):
1) Camila [If she was a LI, she would be 3rd in my LI list]
2) Jade [Brings that kinky milfy feel in the game]
3) Maya [I don't like her as a LI but like body]
4)Riona [I am attracted to Japanese women]
5) Nora [ She has something that's equal to Bella's. Find yourself ]

Last one is KRJ. Just for Casmyr and her other fans. :LOL:MINORITY:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KoolMe and Casmyr

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
As the LI list trends is going on. I also decided to post the top 10 and 5 for the 3rd time.

Top 5 LI's:
1) Jill [Couldn't avoid her:)]
2) Sage [Brings that kick in the life being a Fuckbuddy]
3) Bella [ Eventhough she wouldn't be a LI in future in my opinion, She is the best Milf in the game]
4) Quinn [Can't resist her or her drugs:sneaky:]
5) Josy ( She is last only because she has small boobies)

Last one Maya [ Just for namesake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:]

Top 15 female bodies ( Other than LIs ):
1) Camila [If she was a LI, she would be 3rd in my LI list]
2) Jade [Brings that kinky milfy feel in the game]
3) Maya [I don't like her as a LI but like body]
4)Riona [I am attracted to Japanese women]
5) Nora [ She has something that's equal to Bella's. Find yourself ]

Last one is KRJ. Just for Casmyr and her other fans. :LOL:MINORITY:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Quinn isnt a LI ;)

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Quinn isnt a LI ;)
Idk if I'm convinced she won't be. Her character development story wise is a weird one compared to others, very narrow specific interactions with her build her character in that direction. The only other one that seems like that is bella but the interactions aren't that narrow a path. I could be wrong, but I find it odd.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes