ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
MC = The MC balances Josy and Maya. He gives both of them exactly what they might miss about each other. For Maya, he is the shoulder to lean on, where she can be who she really is. And Josy can live out her wild and unbridled side with the MC.
That was actually one of my theory where I said that I think Josy and Maya have better chance to stay together if MC is involved with them , because he will be an anchor for them.
Despite that, I still want to be able to just focus on Josy.

Reactions: .N9 and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That was actually one of my theory where I said that I think Josy and Maya have better chance to stay together if MC is involved with them , because he will be an anchor for them.
Despite that, I still want to be able to just focus on Josy.
I think that DPC provides exactly these options in EP7. Many people were annoyed because they only had 2 options at the end of EP4.

When you are in the three-way relationship, there will be a solution for the father. And if you are not in your relationship, I think DPC will provide the single routes that there will be a solution for father again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think that DPC provides exactly these options in EP7. Many people were annoyed because they only had 2 options at the end of EP4.

When you are in the three-way relationship, there will be a solution for the father. And if you are not in your relationship, I think DPC will provide the single routes that there will be a solution for father again.
Agree, but How I mean is, I don't want to give up these, for a future solo path with Josy, I entering this threeway because of Josy, Maya is just a nice bonus,
but I wanna focus on Josy, while I can get these too. You know How I mean :ROFLMAO: :cool:

BeingADIK 2021-03-21 06-51-02-08.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BeingADIK 2021-03-21 06-55-22-33.png
so I don't want to be just friend with her, and missing all of these nice stuff, while waiting for a future solo path. I want the solo path to be implemented in the threeway relationship too. :cool:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Idk if I'm convinced she won't be. Her character development story wise is a weird one compared to others, very narrow specific interactions with her build her character in that direction. The only other one that seems like that is bella but the interactions aren't that narrow a path. I could be wrong, but I find it odd.
She won't be, she doesn't feature in the end of chapter summaries. Important character? Yes. LI? No

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the way I see it, there will 3 different outcome for Josy and Maya.
1, this probably gonna be the hardest one to achieve, somehow the threeway thing will work out.
2, you end up with one of them, I hope I can achieve this after entering the threeway. Josy centric route in my vision.
3, they stay together, or not, but without out you.

but to be honest I think a break up between them is unavoidable, and the rest of the game will play out, and who know if they are going back to each other or not, and wheter you will be involved in it or not.

truth to be told. in order for them to grow as characters, especially Josy, they need to be separated.
and no harsh feeling toward Maya, but I prefer MC & Josy together :love::cool:, and they involving other girls like Lily and Jill to their Sexlife for fun :love:
View attachment 1095356

And Casmyr , you baited me hard where is the rest of MY JOSY ?!!!!:mad::mad::ROFLMAO:
I see it this way too, and the main reason is that in the story anyway the break up between Maya and Josy will be there to start the solo paths, and it seems to me difficult that such an event remains optional, maybe there could be a final reunion just to give also to the girls a "happy ending".

Already in the sixth chapter, in case MC is not involved in the Trouple, any intimacy between the two girls is cut off from the narrative, going forward the situation could only get worse (while the two girls individually might have more chances to be involved)

i don't agree instead on how the trouple could be the most difficult path, i mean it would be in reality (even if Bella's situation is more complicated) but from a game point of view it will be as complicated as the others. at the end the choices to stay in relationship with each LIs are quite obvious and univocal, to stay in the trouple there will be at a certain point a crossroads (on a choice and/or an affinity) that will allow to stay inside or having to leave M+J
i think that there could be some cases in which even being in the trouple, this relationship has its destiny already marked since the fourth chapter. it remains for me quite absurd that an MC who has dedicated himself only to one of the two LIs, who has had sex with only one of them (choice of which the game keeps memory) can crown the dream of the trouple

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She won't be, she doesn't feature in the end of chapter summaries. Important character? Yes. LI? No
Your assumption is based rationality and logic I appreciate it. However, we can't shut down the possibilities of that you may not end up with any of the main girl. I'm not sayin Quinn will be elevated to official love interest and she will have her own status update. But I very much see, a path way, where MC can focus on Side girls, and may be there will be couple of certain endings that will involve them instead of the official 5 love interest.
and in that case, people's can say that their personal love interest, are one of the side girl, Quinn for example :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Indeed, given DPC already said Quinn is a side girl several time, including the official guide.

View attachment 1095660

Seems to me the chances of the dev changing his mind now are vanishingly small.
Hey, don't go bringing facts into this discussion :LOL:
Your assumption is based rationality and logic I appreciate it. However, we can't shut down the possibilities of that you may not end up with any of the main girl. I'm not sayin Quinn will be elevated to official love interest and she will have her own status update. But I very much see, a path way, where MC can focus on Side girls, and may be there will be couple of certain endings that will involve them instead of the official 5 love interest.
Yeah, sure but, and this may be no more than a semantic arguement, Quinn is not an LI due to the simple fact that she isn't featured in the EOC summaries and has no RP like Maya, josy, Jill, Bella and Sage (and Derek, maybe he's a candidate for the additional LI slot :LOL:)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
By what you're saying, I'm surprised that Sage didn't also fall in your ranking, she kind of didn't want to have sex with you in the beginning of the episode. Was she feeling ill by that point? I don't clearly remember.
What do you mean? Why would she lose positions?
Sage is far from being an easy character, in fact in reality it's very difficult to be close to a girl who can't get rid of an unhappy relationship. sexually she gives us a lot of satisfaction, but emotionally it's quite frustrating her continuous denial of any sentimental involvement with MC. but this makes her interesting, it makes every little opening, every hidden smile significant

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes