Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Fuck everyone. Sage is a stalker, Maya is strange, Josy is melodramatic, Quinn is a junkie, Jill is very quiet and closed (looks like she fools everyone with her innocence but is actually a stone cold drug dealer who secretly supplies the DIKs with drugs) and Isabella has trust issues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
vir_cotto I thought that scene i missed was just a make out session..........NOT THAT! Thank you so much, what would i do without you, i would have never found it without your guidance.
But i don't know what to do with this information lol
Does Maya like true neutrals?
Is my whole life a lie?
Thanks

You don't have to be a complete Neutral to get that scene. Just stay off the extremes of Massive Chick or Massive Dick.

But, who knows what will happen in future releases?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You don't have to be a complete Neutral to get that scene. Just stay off the extremes of Massive Chick or Massive Dick.

But, who knows what will happen in future releases?
hmm, I Didn't know that as i played mostly Chick in my play through
Thanks for the info

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Fuck everyone. Sage is a stalker, Maya is strange, Josy is melodramatic, Quinn is a junkie, Jill is very quiet and closed (looks like she fools everyone with her innocence but is actually a stone cold drug dealer who secretly supplies the DIKs with drugs) and Isabella has trust issues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m not blindly defending but Jill was only quiet in piano scene because she was caught off guard at a private moment. She’s usually very nice and talkative to us.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No really, this is beyond obsessive at this point. Apparently i'm going to have to do what someone once attempted before in this thread if i'm not mistaken.
Exhibit A: Quinn conveniently in the background (as she is being depicted as the puppet master with one of her groupies) She wants Sage focused solely on her own little world so she doesn't figure out what's really going on. If she's absorbed with getting revenge, she won't care to check on her fellow HOTs to determine what she's done to most of them. That is the face of a plotter in the background waiting for her moment to pounce and kick Sage out of the HOTs more than likely.
View attachment 341381
Exhibits B - D:
Quinn and Tommy have something going on between themselves that Rusty has no clue about. More than likely both of them are planning to kick out their Frat leaders. It's a chess game to DPC and if you are not paying attention to all the tiny signs about what is happening in the story, you deserve to experience the emotional pangs you're going to when all the rotten shit hits the fan.
View attachment 341382
View attachment 341383

View attachment 341387

For those of you who say quinn isn't mentally disturbed...there's some seriously bad news for you but this girl is creepier than christian bale was in american psycho.

Exhibits E - G: Bit of yummy in here for you cause wowzers, maya in hot red undies. Moving on, Quinn and her HOT groupies want to watch like the creepy hos they are and then proceeds to taze the MC...cause that's entirely normal, right? Maya being the slightly naive bitch that she is fell for it out of desperation for the possibility of free tuition not fully comprehending the "deal" quinn plans to offer her should she become a HOT is that of turning tricks for her as a prostitute. The MC should have just told her straight up on that option when it came up as to what was going on.

View attachment 341391

View attachment 341392

View attachment 341394
Exhibits H - K: Lets get this clear now since people are incapable of comprehending this without the pictures to back it up. Quinn is the manipulative brains behind the HOTs and is using Sage as a figurehead considering how dumb she is to what's going on around her. I won't even get started on how Quinn can barge in on her and the MC after the boob job she gives him, that alone was more fuel for quinn to stir up trouble. Gets right down to it, this girl is off her rocker, likes forcing girls to turn tricks to get their "free" tuition, and enjoys engaging in physically assaulting people (so far, mostly the MC but that will more than likely change drastically I imagine in future updates).
View attachment 341397

View attachment 341398

View attachment 341399

View attachment 341400

Conclusion, she's pure evil that's a few cards short of a full deck but has a high level of intelligence which she uses to manipulate others. When she doesn't get her way, she resorts to violence (yes, that's what stun gunning someone and attempting to rape them on a chair while they're tied up is classified as). There is something seriously off with that girl and there will never be anything remotely attractive about a character that has obvious personality disorders/mental disabilities. This is all why I say she is Leah 2.0 and quite possibly much worse due to the high level of intelligence she displays. I'm resting my case at this point.
I think this is what we call Stockholm syndrome.
It`s going to be fine boys,your safe,she`s a fictional character,she can`t hurt you,stay safe out there!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes we discussed that today, The Alliance will come soon, all good things in time
Just as well you're on the case then otherwise we'll have a thread full of deja vu :LOL: Who knows maybe the Sage and Quinn fans should team up for obvious reasons ;)

It`s going to be fine boys,your safe,she`s a fictional character,she can`t hurt you,stay safe out there!
View attachment 341480
Those pesky renders do a good job :p it's as if she was real

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes