CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Hello!

Long time lurker - first time poster :D

I want to say that this game is amazing!

That being said, do we have any idea whatsoever when the third part is coming out? I did my best to discover for myself and scrolled for dozens of minutes but haven't been able to find the correct information. (I understand that we don't have a correct date, but I was kinda hoping there's at least some decent estimation :D).

Cheers!

P.S. Josy FTW!
No problem and welcome to F95zone!
the estimation for the update is late July to early august

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
This is so stupid
All of them are so ...blend,safe and boring when compared to Quinn
Just Charisma vaccums
Even the 2 girls with personality - Maya and Sage though the second is just insane - would look so...normal without the contrast provided by Quinn
This is sucks
Making clip with Josy just made me sad thinking about having a relationship like that...holy shit
Quinn is desperatly needed to make the world a better place
This whole no romancing Quinn thing needs to go,it needs to be reversed
It`s unacceptable
#MoreQuinnLessBS

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
This is so stupid
Just Charisma vaccums
Even the 2 girls with personality - Maya and Sage though the second is just insane - would look so...normal without the contrast provided by Quinn
This is sucks
Making clip with Josy just made me sad thinking about having a relationship like that...holy shit
It`s unacceptable
#MoreQuinnLessBS
Don’t shoot the messenger, blame DPC

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It`s unacceptable
Thats just lovesickness in full effect there. Stop blending and charismavacuuming my Bella and start planning your married life! Like.. groan into DPC's ears untill he gives in and makes Quinn assuredly a LI :sneaky:
Whats the update schedule usually like for this one?
Between 2-3 months apparently.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Maya is interesting on her own right. there's a potential problem with her that is due to her so far being way too misterious, and if the secret turns to be a lame one then i can see her character falling hard.

Sage at first seemed pretty bland and honestly clueless about everything. i think she has potential for what she showed in ep 2 but her being in a relationship with that dude makes me remain skeptical. granted, AL's best girl Rena was with that douche guy too.

but overall agree, Quinn is the chaotic element that most makes the game more interesting right now.

so in conclusion, we need Riona as a LI.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
She's been billed as one of the primary antagonists. Don't worry though, DPC will make her die of an overdose in a few updates just to throw a curve ball and they'll find a watermelon at the scene but no other clues.

Reactions: AdliQuiBoit

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
This is so stupid
Just Charisma vaccums
This is sucks
It`s unacceptable
#MoreQuinnLessBS
Be careful, Quinn's got a grip on you... Someone get a hold of him ! I'm afraid she'll break his heart.
Seriously, don't expect too much. A girl like her....

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
She's been billed as one of the primary antagonists. Don't worry though, DPC will make her die of an overdose in a few updates just to throw a curve ball and they'll find a watermelon at the scene but no other clues.
Yeah, watermelon juice was injected into her veins and that was it for her.
Watermelon boy strikes again

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This is so stupid
Just Charisma vaccums
This is sucks
It`s unacceptable
#MoreQuinnLessBS
No really, this is beyond obsessive at this point. Apparently i'm going to have to do what someone once attempted before in this thread if i'm not mistaken.
Exhibit A: Quinn conveniently in the background (as she is being depicted as the puppet master with one of her groupies) She wants Sage focused solely on her own little world so she doesn't figure out what's really going on. If she's absorbed with getting revenge, she won't care to check on her fellow HOTs to determine what she's done to most of them. That is the face of a plotter in the background waiting for her moment to pounce and kick Sage out of the HOTs more than likely.
evil1.jpg
Exhibits B - D:
Quinn and Tommy have something going on between themselves that Rusty has no clue about. More than likely both of them are planning to kick out their Frat leaders. It's a chess game to DPC and if you are not paying attention to all the tiny signs about what is happening in the story, you deserve to experience the emotional pangs you're going to when all the rotten shit hits the fan.
evil2.jpg
evil3.jpg

evilbitch10.jpg

For those of you who say quinn isn't mentally disturbed...there's some seriously bad news for you but this girl is creepier than christian bale was in american psycho.

Exhibits E - G: Bit of yummy in here for you cause wowzers, maya in hot red undies. Moving on, Quinn and her HOT groupies want to watch like the creepy hos they are and then proceeds to taze the MC...cause that's entirely normal, right? Maya being the slightly naive bitch that she is fell for it out of desperation for the possibility of free tuition not fully comprehending the "deal" quinn plans to offer her should she become a HOT is that of turning tricks for her as a prostitute. The MC should have just told her straight up on that option when it came up as to what was going on.

evilbitch8yummy.jpg

creepy.jpg

creepy2.jpg
Exhibits H - K: Lets get this clear now since people are incapable of comprehending this without the pictures to back it up. Quinn is the manipulative brains behind the HOTs and is using Sage as a figurehead considering how dumb she is to what's going on around her. I won't even get started on how Quinn can barge in on her and the MC after the boob job she gives him, that alone was more fuel for quinn to stir up trouble. Gets right down to it, this girl is off her rocker, likes forcing girls to turn tricks to get their "free" tuition, and enjoys engaging in physically assaulting people (so far, mostly the MC but that will more than likely change drastically I imagine in future updates).
nocluesage.jpg

nocluesage2.png

nocluesage3.jpg

nocluesage4.jpg

Conclusion, she's pure evil that's a few cards short of a full deck but has a high level of intelligence which she uses to manipulate others. When she doesn't get her way, she resorts to violence (yes, that's what stun gunning someone and attempting to rape them on a chair while they're tied up is classified as). There is something seriously off with that girl and there will never be anything remotely attractive about a character that has obvious personality disorders/mental disabilities. This is all why I say she is Leah 2.0 and quite possibly much worse due to the high level of intelligence she displays. I'm resting my case at this point.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
No really, this is beyond obsessive at this point. Apparently i'm going to have to do what someone once attempted before in this thread if i'm not mistaken.
Exhibit A: Quinn conveniently in the background (as she is being depicted as the puppet master with one of her groupies) She wants Sage focused solely on her own little world so she doesn't figure out what's really going on. If she's absorbed with getting revenge, she won't care to check on her fellow HOTs to determine what she's done to most of them. That is the face of a plotter in the background waiting for her moment to pounce and kick Sage out of the HOTs more than likely.
View attachment 341381
Exhibits B - D:
Quinn and Tommy have something going on between themselves that Rusty has no clue about. More than likely both of them are planning to kick out their Frat leaders. It's a chess game to DPC and if you are not paying attention to all the tiny signs about what is happening in the story, you deserve to experience the emotional pangs you're going to when all the rotten shit hits the fan.
View attachment 341382
View attachment 341383

View attachment 341387

For those of you who say quinn isn't mentally disturbed...there's some seriously bad news for you but this girl is creepier than christian bale was in american psycho.

Exhibits E - F: Bit of yummy in here for you cause wowzers, maya in hot red undies. Moving on, Quinn and her HOT groupies want to watch like the creepy hos they are and then proceeds to taze the MC...cause that's entirely normal, right? Maya being the slightly naive bitch that she is fell for it out of desperation for the possibility of free tuition not fully comprehending the "deal" quinn plans to offer her should she become a HOT is that of turning tricks for her as a prostitute. The MC should have just told her straight up on that option when it came up as to what was going on.

View attachment 341391

View attachment 341392

View attachment 341394
Exhibits G - J: Lets get this clear now since people are incapable of comprehending this without the pictures to back it up. Quinn is the manipulative brains behind the HOTs and is using Sage as a figurehead considering how dumb she is to what's going on around her. I won't even get started on how Quinn can barge in on her and the MC after the boob job she gives him, that alone was more fuel for quinn to stir up trouble. Gets right down to it, this girl is off her rocker, likes forcing girls to turn tricks to get their "free" tuition, and enjoys engaging in physically assaulting people (so far, mostly the MC but that will more than likely change drastically I imagine in future updates).
View attachment 341397

View attachment 341398

View attachment 341399

View attachment 341400

Conclusion, she's pure evil that's a few cards short of a full deck but has a high level of intelligence which she uses to manipulate others. When she doesn't get her way, she resorts to violence (yes, that's what stun gunning someone and attempting to rape them on a chair while they're tied up is classified as). There is something seriously off with that girl and there will never be anything remotely attractive about a character that has obvious personality disorders/mental disabilities. This is all why I say she is Leah 2.0 and quite possibly much worse due to the high level of intelligence she displays. I'm resting my case at this point.
Decided to take a few days off from BAD posts, so glad to see it's still as lively as ever. Anyway, onto this, these are the reasons I've never liked Quinn. From everything we see of her and hear about her, she comes off as someone who will seduce the mc only to have him end up in a tub of ice missing his kidneys.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Decided to take a few days off from BAD posts, so glad to see it's still as lively as ever. Anyway, onto this, these are the reasons I've never liked Quinn. From everything we see of her and hear about her, she comes off as someone who will seduce the mc only to have him end up in a tub of ice missing his kidneys.
welcome back jish55, good to see you, yeah you missed some "interesting" stuff to say the least.
Good to have a guy back that's on a NA timezone lol.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
oye, what did I miss?
Jeez, where to start, a couple polls, Quinn fans being Quinn fans, who is the fake account on here that is actually DPC, Jill's hymen, couple preview pics and DPC twitter pics
just to name some

Reactions: jish55

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
vir_cotto I thought that scene i missed was just a make out session..........NOT THAT! Thank you so much, what would i do without you, i would have never found it without your guidance.
But i don't know what to do with this information lol
Does Maya like true neutrals?
Is my whole life a lie?
Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes