Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That's why the game is a balancing act and in my opinion DPC made a mistake here. It does not properly establish that it can also be useful to defend someone or oneself even with the CHICK affinity.
I'd even dare to say that limiting MC to one or the other, while it may unlock scenes with a certain LI, in the long run might close the doors for any happy ending with said girl

Reactions: dalli_x

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Of course. The Church runs true.

Is... is that a positive? I think most would agree its a negative in the King's book.
DnG is great. Can't wait until a new preview comes out and I can tell the thread that it's DnG like I did with that Sage preview.
Magnar is always in the library... so is KRJ..... would you still be so cool with him, if something happened?
Strength in brawler is maxed out. His underwear and asshole wouldn't stand a chance. MCs wedges would make Dawe blush

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That's why the game is a balancing act and in my opinion DPC made a mistake here. It does not properly establish that it can also be useful to defend someone or oneself even with the CHICK affinity.
You could also look at it dik/chick is essentially symbolism of dominant/submissive. Diks tend to be more dominant, where as the chick route tends to be more submissive. Most people are somewhere in between which is why there's technically the neutral path tho not specifically defined because it is a combination of both choices balanced out somewhere along the middle and its the players choice where specifically it is.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'd even dare to say that limiting MC to one or the other, while it may unlock scenes with a certain LI, in the long run might close the doors for any happy ending with said girl
That's exactly how I see it. (y)

Josy, for example, has the affinity NEUTRAL/CHICK. Purely from playing, I have the feeling that MC must also be a DIK for her.
I just hope that by permanently establishing the affinity in EP6, the story doesn't take a course that the player doesn't want.:rolleyes:

If MC has CHICK affinity, does he stop fighting and send Josy there instead? o_O
Does Josy then take the male part in the three-way relationship?:cry:
Does MC become a pussy?:eek:

I read somewhere that BaDIK is only playable with Scrappy'S mod. I hope that doesn't come true.:unsure:
I trust that DPC knows what he is doing.(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, to be fair, Derek becoming serious is less fucking Wendy and more "Ashley catching them fucking and Ashley breaking off contact with him". Wendy could've been anyone in that instance.

I do wonder if DPC is messing with us in this. Like, making us think that as BROS we should help Derek get back together with Ashley, but really the correct choice is Wendy who's starting to make changes.

I dunno. Maybe the wait is starting to warp my brain. Because fuck knows I wouldn't have considered this a month ago.
changes, changes, changes?

Just because She was capable to behave like a half, half ? pff :LOL: , quarter decent person after she experienced a real penis, for the first time in her life , or may be a second time. Doesn't change anything about her. I told Derek, to at least give her the proper "Fuck off fat bitch " speech. but I can definitely see that the White, purple haired whale may pull some blackmail shit on Derek once she get rejected. May be accusing him some sexual assault, rape or whatever, and Derek end up in a Trap. well in that case, we go for whale hunt:ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's exactly how I see it. (y)

Josy, for example, has the affinity NEUTRAL/CHICK. Purely from playing, I have the feeling that MC must also be a DIK for her.
I just hope that by permanently establishing the affinity in EP6, the story doesn't take a course that the player doesn't want.:rolleyes:

If MC has CHICK affinity, does he stop fighting and send Josy there instead? o_O
Does Josy then take the male part in the three-way relationship?:cry:
Does MC become a pussy?:eek:

I read somewhere that BaDIK is only playable with Scrappy'S mod. I hope that doesn't come true.:unsure:
I trust that DPC knows what he is doing.(y)
DPC be like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
changes, changes, changes?

Just because She was capable to behave like a half, half ? pff :LOL: , quarter decent person after she experienced a real penis, for the first time in her life , or may be a second time. Doesn't change anything about her. I told Derek, to at least give her the proper "Fuck off fat bitch " speech. but I can definitely see that the White, purple haired whale may pull some blackmail shit on Derek once she get rejected. May be accusing him some sexual assault, rape or whatever, and Derek end up in a Trap. well in that case, we go for whale hunt:ROFLMAO:
Cut her some slack. Piggy didn't even raise her voice once. Thats like if ICSTOR released updates every 3 months. We should be stunned by her brave effort. :KEK:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I just completed my first playthrough yesterday. I played with the scrappy's mod and tried to keep a neutral affinity because I thought that means I get to play both sides of the field lol.

Do I really need to take the chick route to be with Bella or Jill? Most of the choices that increase your chick score make me feel like a little bitch ngl.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Interesting!

Is there an ending already planned for this game or is it so far away you dont think about that yet?

"Multiple endings are planned. I will not disclose the number of endings or give any more details, but expect variation and some joint shared events." :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drakken

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Interesting!

Is there an ending already planned for this game or is it so far away you dont think about that yet?

"Multiple endings are planned. I will not disclose the number of endings or give any more details, but expect variation and some joint shared events." :unsure:
Huh. I figured variants of a single ending. Neat that he's going for mulitple endings. Makes you wonder what factors lead to what endings. Like, does cheating in the class tests or doing poorly in them affect endings? Smart MC ending vs Dumbshit MC endings.

EDIT: Actually, its probably just based on LIs, since its hard to have a singular place for them to end up in, with how varied they are. With failed/success variants. And of course the secret hidden Quinn ending.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Interesting!

I'd expect one aspect of the variants would be pregnancy.

Give it to dpc to validly answer while not really saying anything.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:cool::love:
View attachment 1100748
I like how Sage's makeup is ruined. I hope I can ruine Jill's black eyeshadow too. :devilish:
View attachment 1100755
Jill's face would be black as if it were an army commando :ROFLMAO:

BTW when I was looking for the image of Josy and I posted it, I thought of you because I said to myself "shit I hope that if Chip sees this he will have no problem looking for another image"

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
DPC will thus also increase the replayability of BaDIK. (y)

However, this strongly suggests that there may be an end with several LIs.:unsure:

But I also have the fear, after reading Bella's MC narration, that the MC could die. While reading, I had the feeling that the MC's narration sounded like a near-death experience.:cry:
Its all good. Near death is still alive. Also. Hard for future MC to be narrating if he's dead, right?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes