Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You mean people are actually entitled to an opinion??? You mean there people here who don’t think Jill is the best??? Preposterous.
But in all honesty, of course people can have their own opinions. Expect for people who don’t find Chad and Tybalt to be all bad. And people who think Sarah and Melanie are interesting.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As someone who hates NTR with passion and doesn't now much about those games, is there a geme where you get NTRed by a female?
In most games, the male MC is just fine with his LI having some fun with another lady. Especially if he can join in.

If there are games where he would truly be NTR'd by that situation, I don't know about them... and don't want to know! :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Tbf with Quinn she brings it on herself :whistle:
I wish
If people wouldn`t like her for her sens of humor or being mildly rude to Maya or even her use of drugs,I would be like"OK"
But instead
She`s hated for "rape","being a serial killer","a psychopath",starting 5 world wars,being responsible for world hunger and natural dissasters - in other words fantasies and projections ;)
It is interesting though,how never-Quinners show much more passion when talking how much they hate Quinn than when they talk about their "fav girl"

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Alas, the time has come.

I have enjoyed the banter and interplay that permeates this thread, but it is exceedingly time consuming to keep up with, and there are good games out there imploring me to play them.

So I have come to the decision that I must abandon this thread, until the next release comes out.

Try to behave yourselves in my absence. [As if!]

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wish
If people wouldn`t like her for her sens of humor or being mildly rude to Maya or even her use of drugs,I would be like"OK"
But instead
She`s hated for "rape","being a serial killer","a psychopath",starting 5 world wars,being responsible for world hunger and natural dissasters - in other words fantasies and projections ;)
It is interesting though,how never-Quinners show much more passion when talking how much they hate Quinn than when they talk about their "fav girl"
View attachment 341639
I like Quinn maybe not as much as you in terms of looks she has it all I just worry about Maya being around her that's all the sweet and innocent meets the crazy wild child

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I like Quinn maybe not as much as you in terms of looks she has it all I just worry about Maya being around her that's all the sweet and innocent meets the crazy wild child
That I can understand
I also don`t find a lie in this line:
"For the record...
I`m not the one who asked her to join
That was all her idea."

I don`t want to go through the discussion about what Maya knows and doesn`t know(again),she knows it`s a slutty sorority,she knows her pledge tasks involve sexual stuff,she`s a woman not a child and she has her own brain.I guess I just respect Maya.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was all her idea."
And this is what gets overlooked I do hope she has a rethink of her situation here which I think she will as there is a certain tag missing which makes me more relaxed about this. For me, the thing is with Maya she has panicked about her financial situation and thought the Hot's would be a quick fix there is probably a lot more solutions to her problem that she just hasn't considered.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Time for a garbage theory. Maya knows.

Josy is Chad's girl, somehow Sage knows that MC is trying to get with her. Since Sage can't get revenge on Josy, she attacks the closest person she can reach, MC. Between Quinn and her they put all the events on motion to ensure that MC ends up in Maya's room. Maya, who's working with them tries to get closer and closer to MC until he falls for her. Then they fake all the "whoring stuff" to emotionally hurt him, as a way of making him feel what Sage felt when she got Chad taken from her.

It's basically a ruse by all the ladies to destroy him as a way of getting revenge on Josy.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Quinn is evil! How can you defend such a wicked person! Boggles my mind!

Yeah, imagine if there are other types than just white knights living among us fairy tale like good folks who prefer someone more akin to their mindset. Simply because they aren't blackguards still but the blonde virtuous princess would shun them already and they don't wanna rape said princess so they very commendably look for a.. less virtuous bride.

And these people are kinda like everybody else by the way.. i mean how much you guys would like your sweetheart being called an idiot, ridiculed, shunned and sneered at. Even if i were to be a blackguard and have a sweetheart who eats livers because she has cannibalistic tendencies i still wouldn't like too much if the good folks were to mock her. Because she is my sweetheart. You protect your sweethearts too and you don't like her being picked at regardless of her traits. This is an emotional thing.

Some people are into bad girls/boys. Evil ones if you prefer to call it that. I'm usually attracted toward the antagonist women in games and have the mind of name88 in regard i often fantasize ending up with them in a happy relationship. This is a thing for some. But these are games, aren't we play games exactly so that we could see these kinda things happen?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya seems to know a lot of stuff about that college for a freshman :unsure:
During my first ever playthrough, I wondered to myself why Maya wasn't with the freshman group that was being shown around the school. She was wandering by herself and seemed to already know her way around the school (helped MC).
she says she lives near by and knows this area,including campus(cafe ep 1)

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes