Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think the entire Lynette thing is being overthought. There has been no mention of her since the prologue. There has been no mention of any of her family, even in passing. One would think there would at least be some reference to her side of the family, even at the funeral, if that was to be part of the story. If something about Lynette's past shows up in this story this far in, out of fuck all nowhere, it's not good writing. I have family I've never met at all but I know their names and can trace their lineage and could contact them if I so desired. The MC hasn't made the slightest effort to do any such thing nor has anyone from Lynette's family made any effort to contact him. It's not as though Neil could prevent that now, even if he was preventing it previously. So, if her family was any kind of royalty in this story they would have knowledge the MC was attending B&R and ways of contacting him. All of this nonsense would take the plot so far off course that it simply doesn't make any sense to include it. The name of the game is "Being A DIK", something Lynette obviously could never have done.
Not so. Just because there hasn't been much mention of her doesn't mean that she can't be important or reveal that the MC comes from an important family lineage, just look at Jon Snow in Game of Thrones. For so long he's considered to just be the bastard son of Ned Stark, but then it's revealed that he's not Ned's son and is actually the rightful heir to the throne of Westeros. It took several series to get to that point and the fans, both those of the books and TV show, were already predicting that there was more to his story and lineage than had been revealed with the whole "R+L = J" theory that ultimately proved to be true.

Then there's Star Wars. Backwater, farmboy Luke is told his father was a Jedi that was killed by Darth Vader, but then it's revealed in the 2nd film that Vader is actually his father. He also isn't even told of his father's first name until Obi-Wan tells him in RotJ. Or how about Aragorn in the LotR novels, who wasn't made aware of his legacy as the heir of Gondor until he was 21.

The MC being from a distinguished family lineage, Burgmeister or other, has the potential to be something important in this story much in the same way it was in GoT. It's about being faced with the decision to either embrace it or reject it, to take what it offers you or continue to chart your own path and it could certainly have ramification and implications for his relationships with Jill, Sage, M&J, and even Quinn. It can actually provide a very interesting new dynamic to the story and be something of a "2nd act" in the story with much of the drama now focused around this development.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Nothing would shock me more than Quinn doing something altruistic.

Her fans love to pretend that she's a good person deep down inside who only puts up a tough front, but that's not true. Sure, she's a paper tiger who pretends to be tough and will bully anyone that allows her to, but she isn't a good person. And it's obvious when you compare her to Isabella, who is a good person with a frosty outer shell.

Isabella is notoriously cold, but she will go out of her way to help you, even if she dislikes you personally. So if you're playing a full blown DIK who got thrown out of the library by Isabella for unabashedly flirting with her, she will still take care of you after you've been pushed out into the streets naked by Quinn. Now let's compare that to how Quinn treats her best friend Riona, who she's known for years and who has been nothing but helpful to Quinn.

If we choose to have lunch with Sage and Quinn in the cafeteria, we see Riona arrive in an unusually cheerful manner. Quinn glowers at Riona resentfully and it sucks all of the energy out of Riona. The two of them go back to the sorority house to talk alone about Quinn being mugged the night before, and when Riona says that she's been feeling as if someone has been following her too. Quinn calls her ridiculous and paranoid. Riona asks why she would say that, and Quinn says that it's because Riona is nothing. Riona's advice is ignored (as it was before), and she threatens to quit helping Quinn. Quinn responds by saying that Riona can't do that because she doesn't have the brains to finish college on her own.

This is textbook emotional abuse designed to demoralize Riona and keep her dependent on Quinn. And when you combine it with the physical abuse we saw previously where Quinn struck Riona across the face for contradicting her, we see how Quinn is able to sexually exploit Riona for her own gain. So if Quinn isn't going to show any compassion or concern for her oldest friend, who would she care for? It's not Sage. Quinn isn't helping Sage with the HOTs in order to help Sage, it's to help herself by abusing Sage's trust in order to sell drugs and prostitute the HOTs without Sage's knowledge.

Trying to find examples of Quinn acting in selfless manner isn't an easy task, and it's likely impossible if you haven't spent the entire game being her obedient bootlicker. She has consistently been portrayed as a selfish and callous individual who only cares about herself, and one who enjoys making others miserable. Altruistic gestures would be the last thing I would expect to see from her. It seems that we are just supposed to feel sorry for her, simply because bad things happen to her. I suspect that she will most likely break down crying at some point, and the game will expect us to feel sorry for her and go rushing to her aid. You know, like how we had to act concerned about her when she had a nosebleed.

Back when the main character found Steve crying the in closet, we had the choice to either ask him what's wrong, or to say "Whatever. I'll leave you to sit there and cry in your corner." Quinn has done far more to antagonize the MC than Steve ever did, so why is there not a similar option for Quinn? Because she's the writer's pet and we aren't allowed to be mean to her. Sure, she tasered you in the throat until you passed out, kneed you in the balls when you refused her advances, and tormented one of your closest friends, but you still have to be nice to her because.... well, just because you have to.
U don't have to be nice to her, as shown with the nose bleed you don't have to help her. But yes she's manipulative, living the type of like she has you learn things(good and bad). But I believe she's not ment to been seen in a simplistic nature. Same goes for all of the girls, theres many layers to all of them. Specifically with quinn tho, theres the antagonistic manipulative layer, then there the softer layer hidden under the hard shell. Not to mention dpc specifically said there's a lil of him in quinn (Derek also and I have a feeling a lil of his wife in maya, and wendy. He points out he likes pushing his feminist wife's buttons just because)

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is bad, I have to replay half the game now
quick question, because I see lots of advice, to use mod cheats and other shit :ROFLMAO:. did you lunch with Josy and Maya, or with Sage and Quinn?. You have to lunch With Jojo and Maya in order for them to help you. and probably reject Bella if she offer. in short you dont have to restart or use any mode, just reload an earlier save
but to be honest, the cleaning with Josy and Maya a rather boring, nothing happens :(. Aside from Josy being hot as fuck obviously

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Not so. Just because there hasn't been much mention of her doesn't mean that she can't be important or reveal that the MC comes from an important family lineage, just look at Jon Snow in Game of Thrones. For so long he's considered to just be the bastard son of Ned Stark, but then it's revealed that he's not Ned's son and is actually the rightful heir to the throne of Westeros. It took several series to get to that point and the fans, both those of the books and TV show, were already predicting that there was more to his story and lineage than had been revealed with the whole "R+L = J" theory that ultimately proved to be true.

Then there's Star Wars. Backwater, farmboy Luke is told his father was a Jedi that was killed by Darth Vader, but then it's revealed in the 2nd film that Vader is actually his father. He also isn't even told of his father's first name until Obi-Wan tells him in RotJ. Or how about Aragorn in the LotR novels, who wasn't made aware of his legacy as the heir of Gondor until he was 21.

The MC being from a distinguished family lineage, Burgmeister or other, has the potential to be something important in this story much in the same way it was in GoT. It's about being faced with the decision to either embrace it or reject it, to take what it offers you or continue to chart your own path and it could certainly have ramification and implications for his relationships with Jill, Sage, M&J, and even Quinn. It can actually provide a very interesting new dynamic to the story and be something of a "2nd act" in the story with much of the drama now focused around this development.
Nothing thus far in the game indicates the story is going to delve that far from reality. Everything up til now has been entirely plausible. It would be a complete non sequitur to go from "this could really happen" to "and here's a fairy tale for you" and it just doesn't seem like the writer has any intention of taking the story in that direction. It would also make for a really cheesy ending to the game. Even if the MC was a Burgmeister or a Royce (hello, incest, my old friend), what does that really accomplish? He's already a DIK. He will be a DIK long after some of the others graduate. He's already saving the frat house. He's already in with the president of the HOTS. He's already in with the son of Burgmeister and the daughter of Royce. He's already in with the B&R staff who matter, Cathy, Jade, and Bella. I just don't see a plot line involving his being any part of B&R royalty adding anything of value to the story. And it would pretty much destroy the realism credibility factor the game has built.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
quick question, because I see lots of advice, to use mod cheats and other shit :ROFLMAO:. did you lunch with Josy and Maya, or with Sage and Quinn?. You have to lunch With Jojo and Maya in order for them to help you. and probably reject Bella if she offer. in short you dont have to restart or use any mode, just reload an earlier save
but to be honest, the cleaning with Josy and Maya a rather boring, nothing happens :(. Aside from Josy being hot as fuck obviously
if I remember correctly, if you are in Bella's route, you have no way to avoid her coming.

i.e. if you went to see her in the library in the third chapter, and did sexual things with her afterwards, Bella comes to help you and that's it.

if you went to her in the library in the third chapter and then chastity, then she asks you if she should come or not

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if I remember correctly, if you are in Bella's route, you have no way to avoid her coming.

i.e. if you went to see her in the library in the third chapter, and did sexual things with her afterwards, Bella comes to help you and that's it.

if you went to her in the library in the third chapter and then chastity, then she asks you if she should come or not
I'm pretty sure you can tell her not to come. There were even conversation whether it is mean the end of the Bella route or not, since you reject her.
there is some Bio update in the phone , that say I rejected Bella because it would lead to more then just cleaning, or something. I dont have Bella path , but I remember these conversations

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Still better than Massive DIK as no one helps you clean

Maya: chop chop chop is time to clean the shit off my haters ep6_cleanup22a.jpg

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
What if Jamie is gay? :unsure:
That, like Troy, he's sneaking out of the house?:unsure:

Leon had to really talk Jamie into fucking Arieth. He has a feminist for a girlfriend. Maybe in the hope that he won't have to fuck his girlfriend so often. (Yes I know she thought she was pregnant).

Just a few thoughts.:rolleyes:
You can do better then that.

Jamie is in a relationship with Troy.

When the Jocks found out they kicked him out for being with 'the enemy' and when they raided Troy's room to grab MC's guitar they also took possesion of the phone Jamie had left there (perhaps thinking it was also the MCs) which gave them access to certain pictures and access which they used later for the cathy cluck.

Chad is 'no homo', the panties were from his side action and the blackmail was simply over the steriod use (seen by Mel and Sarah who frequent the gym) with an ultimatum to break-up with Sage (for her own good) which led Chad to think "who wants Sage......that new guy!?" which lead to him misidentifying MC as the blackmailer.

EDIT: and his sidechick is Lynette as he's only attracted to Milfs not young hot redheads.

Last edited:

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Nothing thus far in the game indicates the story is going to delve that far from reality. Everything up til now has been entirely plausible. It would be a complete non sequitur to go from "this could really happen" to "and here's a fairy tale for you" and it just doesn't seem like the writer has any intention of taking the story in that direction. It would also make for a really cheesy ending to the game. Even if the MC was a Burgmeister or a Royce (hello, incest, my old friend), what does that really accomplish? He's already a DIK. He will be a DIK long after some of the others graduate. He's already saving the frat house. He's already in with the president of the HOTS. He's already in with the son of Burgmeister and the daughter of Royce. He's already in with the B&R staff who matter, Cathy, Jade, and Bella. I just don't see a plot line involving his being any part of B&R royalty adding anything of value to the story. And it would pretty much destroy the realism credibility factor the game has built.
I agree with this. IF there will be reveal, I think it would be from the diary that MC's mother and Jill's sister knew each other. That would make an interesting bond between the MC and Jill. Friendship or otherwise, can work for both routes. Also if it gets out, it would piss off Tyballs royally. :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm pretty sure you can tell her not to come. There were even conversation whether it is mean the end of the Bella route or not, since you reject her.
there is some Bio update in the phone , that say I rejected Bella because it would lead to more then just cleaning, or something. I dont have Bella path , but I remember these conversations
Immagine.png

You see: if you have already done something sexual with her (the sauna I think... I don't know if going to her in chapter four counts) there is no question at all.

Bella's scene takes "precedence" over Maya and Josy's if we're in a relationship with both of them.

on the other hand, if with Bella we were undecided, it becomes the moment to choose.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1123535

You see: if you have already done something sexual with her (the sauna I think... I don't know if going to her in chapter four counts) there is no question at all.

Bella's scene takes "precedence" over Maya and Josy's if we're in a relationship with both of them.

on the other hand, if with Bella we were undecided, it becomes the moment to choose.
oh yeah, I was misread something. Fine I was wrong :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Quinn is a bad character because other characters are forced to act out of character in order for Quinn's plot line to exist. The best example of this happens when you try to warn Maya about Quinn. There was no logical in-game reason for the MC to refuse to tell Maya why she shouldn't trust Quinn. She even flat out asked you why she shouldn't trust her, but you can't tell her the truth because that would destroy what is the flimsiest plot line in the game.

Quinn's delivery service is a pathetic house of cards that should've toppled ages ago. We could've ratted her out to Sage at any time, or at the very least threatened to do so unless Quinn eased off on Maya. But no, we aren't even allowed to try to do anything to Quinn. She's safely protected from the player by her status as the writer's pet. Maybe we'll get lucky and that will finally end now that the cat is out of the bag, but I'm not overly optimistic about it.
Well in my first run through I didn't appreciate the reference to 'Japanese' and 'Spicy' food and thought Quinns offer was just going to be Quinn herself and I turned her down.

So when it came to 'Don't trust Quinn' my only reasoning at that time was that frankly she was a bit of a bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes