felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella killed the walk of shame until Tommy decides to bully the others into being bully´s again! and had it been Maya and Josy doing the walk of shame the MC would be murdered by Tommy and Derek for putting their sisters into such a compromising situation!
but there's no such danger, Maya and Josy don't stay over and don't do anything sexual anyway.

surely the main reason for the precedence of Bella's scene is "economical", DPC put a lot of effort in it so he wants as many players as possible to see it (of course among those interested in Bella)

then it becomes a more significant scene anyway, even without counting the sex, the DIKs see Bella leave (will this have consequences?) and Derek will eventually go to ask MC about how this might affect his relationship with Maya.

but beyond these two points is there more? is being or not being in a relationship with Bella at this point in the story more important than being in other relationships?

If the next chapter, now imminent, will give some answers about Bella's marriage that could also be the reason.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
if that bitch shows up ... i will ask her out on a date to the lake! i will fuck her behind the bushes then anally rape her smack her around and take her to the lake and push her under the water and will wait exactly 5 minutes after the bubbles stop surfacing before i let go!
FUCK THAT WHORE!
I too am a man who enjoys a bit of tender loving romance. :giggle:
And they say chivalry is dead. Hmmpf. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Eet_Fuk and drakken

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
hello, first i wanna say, you guys created a fantastic game. you did a great job to make it difficult for the mc to choose one of the girls which he wants to be with. renders are great and the story is thrilling and funny too. one point is bugging me, the last update is from november, so is there any chance to get a new one in the near future? hopefully there is, and thanks for the great work you have done yet
Archy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
hello, first i wanna say, you guys created a fantastic game. you did a great job to make it difficult for the mc to choose one of the girls which he wants to be with. renders are great and the story is thrilling and funny too. one point is bugging me, the last update is from november, so is there any chance to get a new one in the near future? hopefully there is, and thanks for the great work you have done yet
Archy
Thank you , I'm very proud of it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Archy
Firstly, welcome to the thread. :giggle:

Secondly, this is a one-man operation, so it's just 'guy' not 'guys'. Also, the dev doesn't like this place so they won't see or respond to anything you post here.

And finally, the next update will more than likely be coming this month, either on the 16th or 23rd. Dev time on this game is typically 4-5 months with it often leaning closer to 5 months most of the time now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So what are the odds of your mom being like jills deceased sister or something?
Zero. The odds are zero, but as a nod towards the impossible happening fairly often, I'll upgrade you to 1-percent, for the margin of error.
Is lily 21? She would have to be 21 to be working at the pink rose?
Josy and Maya are 18 so I doubt they'd be able to strip at the pink rose.
But then again the games based in America. And as Cole Porter once sang, Anything goes.
I realize I'm old now, and the laws may have changed in the intervening years, but most clubs I was even marginally familiar with allowed the girls to dance once they turned 18. They couldn't drink (that had changed five years before my graduation), but they could shake it, with or without clothing.

Reactions: Casmyr

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Zero. The odds are zero, but as a nod towards the impossible happening fairly often, I'll upgrade you to 1-percent, for the margin of error.
I realize I'm old now, and the laws may have changed in the intervening years, but most clubs I was even marginally familiar with allowed the girls to dance once they turned 18. They couldn't drink (that had changed five years before my graduation), but they could shake it, with or without clothing.
18 to dance, 21 to drink. That's in every U.S. state except maybe Utah, where they don't even allow makeup.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes