Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I'm onboard this train. Besides, if Quinn were really the antagonist she would be neither out for the HOTS nor fuckable. Everything she has done has been motivated by keeping the HOTS funded. Her methods may be scrutable but anyone who says they wouldn't let her fuck them silly is lying. She is that kind of girl and guys like that. We're not talking serious relationship or marriage material here. We're talking she probably takes it in the ass and the face. She is the antithesis of, say, Jill.
Her MAIN GOAL is to provide support to her family specially her father. That was cleared in chapter six, that exactly she why lied to tommy about maintaining life style. Quinn character is quite deep and just opposite what she represents. Every time you have physical relation with her there is a moment you can clearly see what she try to hide.

"1. Like quinn,raino and mc threesome - when you kiss her you can look at her expression and then she try to hide again by shouting at raion.
2. Same in the rooftop sex - where mc nag about money but she goes green for it.

3. When heather and quinn talk about tommy : quinn didn't let tommy for free but mc is special for her.

4. In the message conversation with her (if you play it right) she does became gentle for mc by saying : MC : We should hangout more . Quinn : Sure (SHE didn't want to look week)

5. In chapter 6 a scene with mc and quinn does prove all i said.
"

Of course she is mater at schemes she makes and she have to because what little background of her show by dev. She have pretty hard one life with drug addicted family.

She likes to push people to do things that could hurt them in long term but in then it's up to opposite character to that or not.

Just like she give to restaurant choice ! It's up to mc and so does the consequences.
She are her hots to have sex for money but so the HOTS to list.(For just being a member of hots).
She sells pills but buying or not is up to character.

She try to sell drug to a member to jill community but when he said no. She didn't pressure him.

Reactions: Awry90 and drakken

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
18 to dance, 21 to drink. That's in every U.S. state except maybe Utah, where they don't even allow makeup.
21 yers to drink is crazy, it blows my mind. Meanwhile me and my friends with 14 years and no bear yet, could buy 4 bottles of beer and 1 of liquor in the minimarket after school and get drunk until the point of unconsiesness 4 streets ahead of our local version of the white house. No police at any point.

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yep, OFT absolutely nailed it. This one is now fact and no longer theory imo. The only thing that remains a mystery is who is the painting/picture of? Seems like the most likely possibilities would be: 1) James 2) Bella's child 3) Bella's father
I think bella's child theory is best suited on the base of this cleared image .
Why would bella hide a picture of james and bella's father but her child may be . . .

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think bella's child theory is best suited on the base of this cleared image .
Why would bella hide a picture of james and bella's father but her child may be . . .
The only thing that don't fit in the whole painting theory are that the boots are way too big for a child's ones. So it might be a painting of Bella's dad, for one reason or another.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I agree.

But someone wants MC to track down his family, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten the diary.
The question is from whom and why at this time? :unsure:
Because of MC birthday? I don't think so.:rolleyes:
Someone definitely knows MC past. (y)
Men you made really good point. (y) (y) (y)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
21 yers to drink is crazy, it blows my mind. Meanwhile me and my friends with 14 years and no bear yet, could buy 4 bottles of beer and 1 of liquor in the minimarket after school and get drunk until the point of unconsiesness 4 streets ahead of our local version of the white house. No police at any point.
What a great country

• Haha
Reactions: Heycock

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I have a theory. What if Arieth is a psychopath like Leah? But unlike Leah, Arieth wants to kill all DIKs after she fucks with the entire DIK group.

Another theory is that Arieth turned into a psychopath because no one wanted to sleep with her because of the crabs.

Last edited:

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
Firstly, welcome to the thread. :giggle:

Secondly, this is a one-man operation, so it's just 'guy' not 'guys'. Also, the dev doesn't like this place so they won't see or respond to anything you post here.

And finally, the next update will more than likely be coming this month, either on the 16th or 23rd. Dev time on this game is typically 4-5 months with it often leaning closer to 5 months most of the time now.
hello again, ty for your kind respond and the info :)
Archy

Reactions: mysteriolord

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
I have a theory. What if Arieth is a psychopath like Leah? But unlike Leah, Arieth wants to kill all DIKs after she fucks with the entire DIK group.

Another theory is that Arieth turned into a psychopath because no one wanted to sleep with her because of the craps.
People usually are not psychopaths for lack of sex. Also, Arieth is not a praying mantis.

because of the craps.
I mean, I would also refuse if someone wanted to crap on me.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Now that I've found you here, I'm going to ask you a favor. I've tried to go into your profile and start a conversation and ask, but neither of them worked.

Can you enlighten us with your vast knowledge of Redheads/Gingers?

I've started a redheads / gingers competition but the number of redheads/gingers shown by the participants is not enough. I know you can increase that number a lot and show us hotter gingers. So, do you wanna help us?

https://f95zone.to/threads/ginger-redhead-competition.78086/

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes