felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jokes on you, I was a Massive DIK at the time, and Bella still came to my rescue View attachment 1123539 View attachment 1123540
We had a good time too ;)
View attachment 1123550 View attachment 1123551
Certainly the scene with Bella cost DPC more effort than the one with Maya and Josy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , but I wonder if there is also a plot motivation to the prrecedence that Bella's presence has over that of the girls.:unsure:

as consequences there's no doubt, both for the fact of being discovered by the DIKs (nonsense nonsense) and for the fact of representing an obligatory stage in Bella's story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
So, today we're hating quinn huh...Man, I wish the good old days could came back when everyone got along and debated plots instead of characters or what we like or don't.
Just passing by to say that sage wish all of you happy easter.
1144256_1132168_1130105_Sage.png

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So today we're hate quinn huh...Man, I wish the good old days could came back when everyone got along and debated plots instead of characters or what we like or don't.
Liar. You just not going back far enough on memory lane. You know fully well there was a time where the discussion was all about how despicable Quinn is aaall day long, every day of the week and only those people got along who joined in on the hate, the rest was ridiculed :p

I'd call this a recurring topic :sneaky: For us it just the same old same old :coffee: I like to debate plots. Sage has nice plots :love:

• Sad
Reactions: n0cn1l

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1123535

You see: if you have already done something sexual with her (the sauna I think... I don't know if going to her in chapter four counts) there is no question at all.

Bella's scene takes "precedence" over Maya and Josy's if we're in a relationship with both of them.

on the other hand, if with Bella we were undecided, it becomes the moment to choose.
The MC will automatically accept Bella's offer to help if he got either her lewd scene in Episode 4 (which requires staying with her) or Episode 5. Or both, of course.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
So today we're hate quinn huh...Man, I wish the good old days could came back when everyone got along and debated plots instead of characters or what we like or don't.
View attachment 1123558
There weren't such days though. Every main and part of side girls getting their portion of hate from time to time.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Liar. You just not going back far enough on memory lane. You know fully well there was a time where the discussion was all about how despicable Quinn is aaall day long, every day of the week and only those people got along who joined in on the hate, the rest was ridiculed :p

I'd call this a recurring topic :sneaky: For us it just the same old same old :coffee: I like to debate plots. Sage has nice plots :love:
Thats my point the circling jerk around here, this thread became toxic af
There weren't such days though. Every main and part of side girls getting their portion of hate from time to time.
There was my friend, there was...

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 1123558
Thats because quinn is, by design, one of those characters you love, or hate (or both). But everything gets discussed in here. It just happens to be quinn and Lynette/mc family history today.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

There was my friend, there was...
:ROFLMAO:

but seriously those times was probably during ep 1 and 2. Ever since ep3 every girl gets their fair share of hatred, but nothing compare to the Josy Maya hatred. oh man, those days:whistle:. now that I think about it it was ep 4 was the turning point, because lots of player was rejected by them. :LOL:
I Went MIA for a half year, even missed the bit purge of the topic, I was just tired of the bitching, While here I was among the few who celebrated the possibility of the Threesome.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod and n0cn1l

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You really feel that way? I don't know, I just see it as people having fun talking about how much they like one character and dislike another. I just don't take any of it that seriously. People who do take it seriously, then yes I suppose it might appear toxic to them. Honestly though, I don't think anyone really gets that angry. If they do, then they should step away from the keyboard for a while. I could be wrong. It is hard to tell emotions from the written word, but I always assume people are just joking around.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

but seriously those times was probably during ep 1 and 2. Ever since ep3 every girl gets their fair share of hatred, but nothing compare to the Josy Maya hatred. oh man, those days:whistle:. now that I think about it it was ep 4 was the turning point, because lots of player was rejected by them. :LOL:
I Went MIA for a half year, even missed the bit purge of the topic, I was just tired of the bitching, While here I was among the few who celebrated the possibility of the Threesome.:LOL:
That's because ep3 branced more so it wasn't as much forced drama, there was another route to avoid it if one so chooses it. Thats what makes the difference. Now if dpc does that again with another character you might see the same level crop up again.

Edit: or if dpc pulls another leah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You really feel that way? I don't know, I just see it as people having fun talking about how much they like one character and dislike another. I just don't take any of it that seriously. People who do take it seriously, then yes I suppose it might appear toxic to them. Honestly though, I don't think anyone really gets that angry. If they do, then they should step away from the keyboard for a while. I could be wrong. It is hard to tell emotions from the written word, but I always assume people are just joking around.
as long as everyone accept Josy's Supremacy we are fine:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-04-04 18-07-45-07.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-04 18-08-05-48.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-04 18-07-53-77.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
think that for me the fact that the different characters are polarising anyway is one of the best qualities of the game...

for the rest I agree with what you wrote

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
think that for me the fact that the different characters are polarising anyway is one of the best qualities of the game...

for the rest I agree with what you wrote
There's something for everyone. which to become the level this is its crucial. Wont get as big catering to one specific group.

Reactions: Kellermann

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

:cool: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know I find it hypocritical when certain users want to appear that they are neutral when those same users are the ones who attack the most here

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There's something for everyone. which to become the level this is its crucial. Wont get as big catering to one specific group.
That's right. The best games are the ones that have a variety of different ladies (or boys...or ladyboys :oops::giggle: ). A variety of personalities, hair colours, races, body types, and ages. Being a DIK gets it right because there is sure to be at least one girl that you'll like.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
what if his maternal family decide to pay his full tuition and he as to explain where the threesome money went to?

that would be one hell of a shit show with M&J and sage trying to explain how come he removed 1k or 500 bucks from his tuition money!
He's already scheming to raise money for the repairs to the DIK frat so I'm not sure he would need to explain anything.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
what if his maternal family decide to pay his full tuition and he as to explain where the threesome money went to?

that would be one hell of a shit show with M&J and sage trying to explain how come he removed 1k or 500 bucks from his tuition money!

not the worst that i have heard! some strong arguments and reasoning there! keep it up!

by the window on all 4´s one on top of the other! threesome time bitches! pyramid style!

that moment when even Holy Bacchus makes sense...

by the way Q is still 2nd year buddy accept it! only Hot`s 3 years or above are Sage Arieth and probably Heather! HOT`s are not in college to graduate they are there to party and turn tricks until they find a husband or a baby daddy that will ensure them an easy life for the rest of their life`s!

Bella killed the walk of shame until Tommy decides to bully the others into being bully´s again! and had it been Maya and Josy doing the walk of shame the MC would be murdered by Tommy and Derek for putting their sisters into such a compromising situation!

we all get what we deserve in the end! you where left alone i bummed Q all seems right with the world for me!

if that bitch shows up ... i will ask her out on a date to the lake! i will fuck her behind the bushes then anally rape her smack her around and take her to the lake and push her under the water and will wait exactly 5 minutes after the bubbles stop surfacing before i let go!
FUCK THAT WHORE!
Maybe she was that redhead mc passes on the way to the bar.:ROFLMAO:

Edit: "it was love at first sight, I must have him" :ROFLMAO:
If any of the girls go missing, it was the redhead.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes