always86

Mar 19, 2020
There is no information about this on his Patreon page. That he comes from Sweden refers to the assumption that one of his pages or emails are from Sweden. But nobody knows exactly except DPC.
I’m fairly sure DPC has confirmed he is from Sweden in a Q&A.

In regards to the Tybalt assault, it’s not clear if the MC has any witnesses at that point. Derek is passed the wall and the DIKs (probably) left. Nobody comments on having seen it During later conversations. He slaps MC and the preps would absolutely say MC started it. MC is trespassing, and in most places that would give Tybalt protection in such an instance. As satisfying as it is, hitting Tybalt is a bad idea.

Finally on the subject of Jill. I don’t think it Is clear if she is a virgin. She might be. She certainly implied that she hasn’t dated any individual for very long and therefore may never have been popped. She certainly knows a big cock when she sees one though (great moment). It’s also clear she is a horny 20 something year old woman. Between the sleep humping, and various make out sessions, its apparent she is horny, but still has self control, even with a couple of glasses of wine, so I think the nympho theory is probably unlikely.

Reactions: ename144

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
There is no information about this on his Patreon page. That he comes from Sweden refers to the assumption that one of his pages or emails are from Sweden. But nobody knows exactly except DPC.
I have no Idea where DPC comes from, but unless the game takes place in a fictional country, the student loan, fraternity, and sorority system as described in the game with maya saying she would be in "debt forever" points to the US system, and the whole University layout is also very US'ish.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yup, just read that, got held up at work in the middle of the previous message. So I guess its fair to assume the US legal system is in place.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
DPC himself has written that he does research on his history and mixes this research with the experiences of his country. He has also stated that BaD is inspired by American college films. Therefore, the fictional world is supposed to reflect the US college life and legal system. But not everything will be 100% correct.

But I don't care in prinizip where the ficktive world is located and around the legal system is 100% correct. I like the story and how it is told.

Yea, I agree. Its not 100% correct and you can see spots here and there where his research falls short, like for instance with Maya. Shes says something along the lines of "her dad tricked her into co-signing her student loan, and is now withholding the money" - as I pointed out like 30 pages back, that makes no sense whatsoever. But the story overall is so brilliantly written and engaging, that you cant really blame DPC for not researching the US system in all of its details, especially since its not his native country.

Reactions: dalli_x

Savita23

Jan 27, 2020
Since, we just got the final previews, does anyone know, how long until EP7 is released?

Edit: nvm, I saw someone just asked this, and got the answer probably next friday

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hello:
I have played the compressed version (it has a Spanish translation) and at first I choose the option to play without Mini-Games and everything is fine, but if I choose to play with Mini-Games just after the teacher explains to us how the classes, the first Mini-game I get an error and I cannot continue.

Here I leave the error (I do not know how the captures are made so I have copied the BBCode)
Thanks

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.1
Tue Apr 13 10:54:49 2021

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
the armchair psychologist in me would ask why that is so important in the first place.
One advantage some people find is that a virgin won't know just how truly bad in bed they are and are easier to keep satisfied. Having been with a few over the years, I ardently prefer an experienced woman.
Jill channeling her inner Lara Croft I see.
I guess I can see that, but to me it's got much more of a Bond Girl kind of vibe. Which almost makes me like Jill a little. If a Raccoon can save the galaxy, I suppose it could work with James Bond.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
Hello:
I have played the compressed version (it has a Spanish translation) and at first I choose the option to play without Mini-Games and everything is fine, but if I choose to play with Mini-Games just after the teacher explains to us how the classes, the first Mini-game I get an error and I cannot continue.

Here I leave the error (I do not know how the captures are made so I have copied the BBCode)
Thanks

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\togom\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.1
Tue Apr 13 10:54:49 2021
Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4575561
It will fix your maths bug problem.

Reactions: Meushi

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
And now come the different laws of the respective countries. German law.

You and your brother would be arrested for unauthorized possession of weapons, openly carrying weapons, threatening a person with weapons and deprivation of liberty. This would have criminal consequences. The father of the thief would be prosecuted for trespassing on private property. The stabbing with the finger would be dropped criminally and civilly, because of insignificance. And the father's son would be criminally convicted of theft and selling stolen property.

I just want to point out, other countries other laws.
And, importantly, you would have to return the mower to the original owner and could be indicted for buying stolen property, even if you didn't know that. The offer to return it for the 1000 could even be taken as an attempt to sell stolen property, especially now that you know it. Laws on dealing with stolen property are pretty strict in the German law system.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The screeshot and the image from Twitter (Barring a few incidents...the party was a success!) could provide a connection.

What if Mona told Heather everything she knew about Quinn? Heather would certainly tell Sage. That could put Quinn in a bind as Vice. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes