InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Wrong. Jill, who lives there, has already given you permission to come and go as you please, so no, you won't be charged with trespassing, nor breaking and entering and since you aren't responsible for the destruction of property, you wouldn't be charged with either. Funny for someone complaining about internet lawyers pretending to be an internet lawyer while being completely fucking wrong.
Jill also never gave anyone permission to come and go as they please. Find me that scene.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Actually, it's more like an apartment building, and if you tell me I'm welcome anytime, then I'm welcome any time, whether or not someone else from the building doesn't want me there.
Except that no one ever told the MC he was welcome there at any time. You're making that up.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Given that security is bought and paid for by tybalt and would turn him away regardless, not the case. He still has the right to be there even though security would turn him away cause they don't fucking work for jill. He stilll has permission to be in the fucking building. The only way you could nail him would be to prove he was in "apartments" he had permission to enter(which he was but you'd have to fucking prove it). The mc had persmission to be in the building, period. How he entered it is fucking irrelevant, and even if it was relevant, you'd have to fucking prove he entered illegally and no one can, so again it's fucking irrelevant. All tybalt can prove is that he was in the building which he is allowed to be.
Yea, he had permission to be in the building, so he snuck in. Get real.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill also never gave anyone permission to come and go as they please. Find me that scene.
I think he is talking about the scene in the piano room when Tybalt shows up and threatens to call security. Jill puts a stop to it by saying MC is her invited guest and is welcome. If that is the scene, then it's a bit of a stretch to say it's an open invitation (from now until eternity). I always assumed she was talking about that particular visit, but I don't really know. That's the only one that comes to mind.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but it all depends on who presses the charge. so, no. our MC can't be sued if tybalt sues him because it's their house, not "tybalt" house. if tyblat presses charge, jill can testify against it and the charges will be dropped. why would jill do that? well. she's more close to MC than tybalt. also yes, we all can argue all day why its morally and ethically wrong of MC but in terms of MC getting in trouble because he sneaked into his close friend house is terribly low.
Tybalt will never really sue Mc, but if he did he would sue for damages and not for sneaking into a party, which I don't think is a serious offence in a college context.

p.s. there is no doubt that morally MC is just plain wrong... in no space-verse imaginable

Reactions: ename144

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think he is talking about the scene in the piano room when Tybalt shows up and threatens to call security. Jill puts a stop to it by saying MC is her invited guest and is welcome. If that is the scene, then it's a bit of a stretch to say it's an open invitation (from now until eternity). I always assumed she was talking about that particular visit, but I don't really know. That's the only one that comes to mind.
Yes, that is what he's talking about but, again, why is the MC sneaking in if he has permission to be there?

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Which tybalt would have to prove. All he can prove is that the mc is in the buidling, which he has permission for, so you get real.
I'm still waiting for you or anyone else to explain why the MC is sneaking into a building he had permission to be in.
It's because he had permission to be there when Jill was aware of it, as her guest.
He didn't have carte blanche to be there at any time in any place in any manner for any purpose.
Jill couldn't give him that permission anyway.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yes, that is what he's talking about but, again, why is the MC sneaking in if he has permission to be there?
Yeah, it's like a lot of things in this game that I've been oft told..."you're applying too much real world logic to BaDIK." :cautious: I guess that's true; it can be a rabbit hole if you do. You can start poking holes in just about everything.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's not what she meant and you know it. She did not mean he had permission to sneak in without her knowledge to a party she was not hosting and to which he was not invited. That's some serious gymnastics.
Firstly, she said quite explicitly that, "he's free to come here whenever he wants to". That is, for all intents and purposes, an open invitation for the MC to be in the Prep mansion, particularly if he's there for Jill.

Secondly, the MC and Derek sneak in because there's private security and they may not be able to enter.

Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, Tybalt cannot prove he snuck in. All he knows is that the MC is on the grounds of the Prep mansion, he doesn't even know he was ever in the building.

Oh that's not what she meant when it proves me wrong. Fuck off with your bullshit.
I think you meant to say "proves me right".

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Firstly, she said quite explicitly that, "he's free to come here whenever he wants to". That is, for all intents and purposes, an open invitation for the MC to be in the Prep mansion, particularly if he's there for Jill.
And we're back to square one because she can't give him permission to come and go at will into a building she doesn't own. The Preps pay for that house, not Jill. She can give him permission to come and go as her guest when she knows he is there. She can't give him permission to be there when he has no business being there, like to sneak around a party uninvited, stealing suits and causing property damage. You seriously want me to believe that's what she meant? I know it's a game but come on.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm still waiting for you or anyone else to explain why the MC is sneaking into a building he had permission to be in.
Becaue there is someone actively trying to prevent him from being there regardless of said permission. Tybalt is entirely in the wrong and can't prove he mc did anything wrong. So fuck off with your complete fucking bullshit. Why you would defend the complete asshat I have no idea.

Reactions: bluehound36

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
And we're back to square one because she can't give him permission to come and go at will into a building she doesn't own. The Preps pay for that house, not Jill. She can give him permission to come and go as her guest when she knows he is there. She can't give him permission to be there when he has no business being there, like to sneak around a party uninvited, stealing suits and causing property damage. You seriously want me to believe that's what she meant? I know it's a game but come on.
Again, it's like an apartment building. I can give permision to anymone I want ot enter my apartment building. Other residents don't get to contradict me. And that's all tybalt is. Another resident. He doesn't get to contradict jill anymore than another resident gets to contradict me no matter how much they hate the person I've invited in.

You are 100% wrong. So fuck off with your shit defending a complete asshat who is 100% wrong. Tybalt committed assault. If the mc punches, that's still self defense, no matter why you want a piece of shit like tybalt to be in the right. He fucking ain't. The MC had every right to be there, legally, making what he did self defense with no fucking charges trybalt could actually make stick without connections willing to ignore the actual law.

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
I came here to read the wonderfully entertaining theories of dalli, and all i've been reading for an hour or so is some serious stuff about laws, assault, breaking in, etc etc etc...

Have I time-slipped? or entered another reality?

What the hell is going on?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Tybalt will never really sue Mc, but if he did he would sue for damages and not for sneaking into a party, which I don't think is a serious offence in a college context.

p.s. there is no doubt that morally MC is just plain wrong... in no space-verse imaginable
I doubt you judgment there.
1. It's your mc choice to cause a physical damage to mansion property.
2. It's your mc choice to take penis selfie on tybelt phone.
3. It's your mc choice to take tequila.
4. It's your mc choice to punch tybelt.
5. He just come and go if you like.
6. Derek cause the main problem to the party. It's not the mc.
7. It's yours mc choices to have sex at hots at preps mansion that is all on your mc if you have made choices in previous episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes