Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
He's wearing a suit he stole. Oops. He assaulted someone who definitely has permission to be there.
Which you would have to prove and you can't anymore than tybalt can. Tybalt committed assault, not he mc. So fuck off with your bullshit. You are wrong. 100%. Why you are defending an asshat like tybalt I have no idea. Maybe you are just like him which is why you identify with him? Would explain a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: bluehound36

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
At the end of the day, this whole thing with Tybalt is pointless, unnecessary drama that's full of contradictions and has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

It almost makes the M&J situation in Ep 4 seem reasonable by comparison.
Its honestly the dumbest part of the story right now. And considering we had an episode of MC whining about how two girls he liked liked each other while he was fucking everything in sight, thats saying something. Its worse than even Maya's dad's shit just because of all the stupid arguments it generates.

I really just want to move past this plot point asap.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Which you would have to prove and you can't anymore than tybalt can. Tybalt committed assault, not he mc. So fuck off with your bullshit. You are wrong. 100%. Why you are defending an asshat like tybalt I have no idea. Maybe you are just like him which is why you identify with him? Would explain a lot.
Because DPC spent a shitload of time on this scene and it makes no sense for him to do that for no reason.

Nov 12, 2020
The discussions on this thread are getting waaay too serious for something that shouldn't be.
Some of you guys really need to get laid urgently. And i'll include myself into that since i'm a bit too much on this forum recently. But hey, I'll blame COVID-19 for that one.

Here's a couple of ideas to cool off and relieve stress for maybe just a moment, before episode 7 finally releases:
  1. Clear your mind by going on a run
  2. Read a book
  3. Start writing in a diary
  4. Do some dynamic yoga
  5. Refresh yourself with a good beer
  6. Have a cold shower
  7. Listen to some music or play an instrument, maybe guitar or piano
  8. Go on a picknick, alone if necessary
  9. Enjoy a little watermelon, whichever way you want.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Because DPC spent a shitload of time on this scene and it makes no sense for him to do that for no reason.
And he's as much in wrong(assuming he sides with your interpretation of the event, which is seriously fucking questionable given that you are 100% wrong) as you are. Tybalt trying to hold this over jill's head doesn't make him right, He's in the wrong and would lose a lawsuit.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
And he's as much in wrong(assuming he sides with your interpretation of the event, which is seriously fucking questionable given that you are 100% wrong) as you are. Tybalt trying to hold this over jill's head doesn't make him right, He's in the wrong and would lose a lawsuit.
Let's ignore that. We both know this is not real life.

Where is he going with this?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

I seriously doubt he's making tybalt in the right here. This is simply tybalt trying to manipulate jill using smoke and mirrors, nothing more. Nothing will come of it in game becaise there is no real legal basis for tybalt's blackmail.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have the solution to the Tybalt and Virgins problem.(y)

Tybalt should just fuck Jill properly. Then Jill realizes that Tybalt is a liar because he called his little dick a power banana.Jill runs to the MC (grandson of Dracula) and swings on Vlad's stake.

After that Jill calls Papa Royce and tells him that she has found the longest dick on campus and she has to get rid of Tybalt. The dad takes care of everything.

Then those of the virgin faction can enthusiastically say that Jill was still a virgin when Tybalt showed his Willi the big wide world. The non-virgin supporters can then also say that they were right, because Jill was no longer a virgin when MC fucked.

All is well that ends well. Problems solved.:ROFLMAO:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I seriously doubt he's making tybalt in the right here. This is simply tybalt trying to manipulate jill using smoke and mirrors, nothing more. Nothing will come of it in game becaise there is no real legal basis for tybalt's blackmail.
I doubt that as well but it has to be part of Jill's story with the MC,right? Like I said, he spent a shitload of time on it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

He's probably trying to accelerate Jill giving up the v-card by putting a roadblock in their relationship that the MC will fight hard to overcome and Jill will be so overwhelmed by this romantic gesture that she'll drop her panties for him faster than you can say "Tybalt fucks watermelons".

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I have the solution to the Tybalt and Virgins problem.(y)

Tybalt should just fuck Jill properly. Then Jill realizes that Tybalt is a liar because he called his little dick a power banana.Jill runs to the MC (grandson of Dracula) and swings on Vlad's stake.

After that Jill calls Papa Royce and tells him that she has found the longest dick on campus and she has to get rid of Tybalt. The dad takes care of everything.

Then those of the virgin faction can enthusiastically say that Jill was still a virgin when Tybalt showed his Willi the big wide world. The non-virgin supporters can then also say that they were right, because Jill was no longer a virgin when MC fucked.

All is well that ends well. Problems solved.:ROFLMAO:
I think you living in reality. (y)

Well if things will go as they are going. If mc make single wrong choice regarding jill. Jill will take that as reason to run for tybalt.
She will be like jade. Will use mc for fuck only while barging about how bad is tybalt yet she loves to stay with him (If you make real point). Other wise i like to know one example when rich girl married a poor. Yes they fuck poor but that is all.

Relationship with poor only can happen in games.:cautious: They don't even date lower or poor.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
He's probably trying to accelerate Jill giving up the v-card by putting a roadblock in their relationship that the MC will fight hard to overcome and Jill will be so overwhelmed by this romantic gesture that she'll drop her panties for him faster than you can say "Tybalt fucks watermelons".
OK, but if everything you and Jimayo said previously is true then how does she even know the MC was responsible for any of this?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
He plan was to prevent Jill from meeting with the MC, but the shot backfired.
Keep fucking your watermelon Tybbie, is the only think you will fuck :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK, but if everything you and Jimayo said previously is true then how does she even know the MC was responsible for any of this?
Because Tybalt told her he was despite having no proof and she, for some foolish reason, takes Tybalt at his word without even talking to the MC first. She then has to stop spending time with the MC as part of Tybalt's conditions for not pressing (spurious) charges, and the MC finds out about this if he goes on the date with her in Ep 6 (where he also foolishly admits to being in the mansion and part of the sprinkler incident).

On the non-date path he won't know why she's avoiding him, but in either case he's not likely to accept being frozen out like that (he even declares as much on the date), and he'll undoubtedly do something in order to spend time Jill and this be will such a big deal for her that she give in to her desires to have sex with him, despite her virginal trepidation.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Because Tybalt told her he was despite having no proof and she, for some foolish reason, takes Tybalt at his word without even talking to the MC first. She then has to stop spending time with the MC as part of Tybalt's conditions for not pressing (spurious) charges, and the MC finds out about this if he goes on the date with her in Ep 6 (where he also foolishly admits to being in the mansion and part of the sprinkler incident).

On the non-date path he won't know why she's avoiding him, but in either case he's not likely to accept being frozen out like that (he even declares as much on the date), and he'll undoubtedly do something in order to spend time Jill and this be will such a big deal for her that she give in to her desires to have sex with him, despite her virginal trepidation.
This is more or less what I was thinking, which is why I wasn't buying the "no proof" argument earlier. But it occurs to me this might be a setup for Jill to find out Tybalt isn't quite the honorable fellow he pretenses himself to be. I'm thinking she must catch him in the act of doing something very unkosher.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes