OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I think we all need a distraction for a minute, so here's a question(it was posed the other night for two, but I'm going to expand on it). If all the main and side chicks all were part of quinns menu. Choose one, what would their order name be and who? (If their part of it already make up another name and something beside crab for Arieth )
I'll start
Arieth - salmonella :ROFLMAO:
I would have said Arieth = Leftovers.

(I know this is half a day old, which is forever in this thread, but it seems current discussions desperately need a diversion.)

DPC also works a lot with gestures and facial expressions, which should be taken into account when interpreting scenes. Furthermore, in my opinion, DPC also uses knowledge of human nature.

My apologies to the ladies in the audience (but I think it's funny):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
What's up with all those high quality adult game ads these days? The quality seems so good that it makes me want to try it, but i feel it's just some money draining scam.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
Damn! This month is really something else. We getting new updates for City of broken dreamers and Midnight paradise this week and possibly BADIK next week.:love:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK, I last checked this thread just over 24 hours ago and there's been more than 400 posts... Anything super cool that I should know about? :unsure: (Sorry, I'm just being super lazy and don't have the energy to traverse 400+ posts right now.)

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
OK, I last checked this thread just over 24 hours ago and there's been more than 400 posts... Anything super cool that I should know about? :unsure: (Sorry, I'm just being super lazy and don't have the energy to traverse 400+ posts right now.)
Last preview

Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Jill is either a virgin or not a virgin.
And either Jimayo has no clue how the law in the US works. Or its InfiniteIgnorance who doesn't.
Also, Jill has some great titties.

I think that about sums it up.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes