InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
slapping some one is assault, any response to assault is called agravated assault. and any response to an assault can also be considered self defense.
No.

Aggravated assault is an attempt to cause serious bodily harm to an individual with disregard for human life. Factors that raise an assault to the aggravated level typically include the use of a weapon, the status of the victim, the intent of the perpetrator, and the degree of injury caused.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, legally you allowed to respond up to point of eliminating the threat to yourself. That's self defense. So yeah, you can deck someone who slapped you. If they keep coming, you can keep fighting. If they stop and you keep going, that's assault.
No. There are too many internet lawyers here.

If someone slaps you and you punch them you're going to be charged just like they are, except that in this fictional case you're also going to be charged with trespassing, possibly breaking and entering, felony destruction of property, etc. There's no way to spin this that punching someone who slapped you is self-defense. It's not. It's actually battery.

battery - In criminal law, this is a physical act that results in harmful or offensive contact with another person without that person's consent. 2. In tort law, the intentional causation of harmful or offensive contact with another's person without that person's consent.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

If someone slaps you and you punch them you're going to be charged just like they are, except that in this fictional case you're also going to be charged with trespassing, possibly breaking and entering, felony destruction of property, etc. There's no way to spin this that punching someone who slapped you is self-defense. It's not. It's actually battery.

battery - In criminal law, this is a physical act that results in harmful or offensive contact with another person without that person's consent. 2. In tort law, the intentional causation of harmful or offensive contact with another's person without that person's consent.
Wrong. Jill, who lives there, has already given you permission to come and go as you please, so no, you won't be charged with trespassing, nor breaking and entering and since you aren't responsible for the destruction of property, you wouldn't be charged with either. Funny for someone complaining about internet lawyers pretending to be an internet lawyer while being completely fucking wrong.

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019

In another words, MC is in deep shit.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wrong. Jill, who lives there, has already given you permission to come and go as you please, so no, you won't be charged with trespassing, nor breaking and entering and since you aren't responsible for the destruction of property, you wouldn't be charged with either. Funny for someone complaining about internet lawyers pretending to be an internet lawyer while being completely fucking wrong.
really weak argument.... would have made sense if MC had asked to be let in but not like this

if i come to your house and you tell me i'm welcome afterwards do i have the right to sneak in through a window? i don't think so

In another words, MC is in deep shit.
it is not, because if Tybalt really accuses him, he only stands to lose.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
really weak argument.... would have made sense if MC had asked to be let in but not like this

if i come to your house and you tell me i'm welcome afterwards do i have the right to sneak in through a window? i don't think so
Actually, it's more like an apartment building, and if you tell me I'm welcome anytime, then I'm welcome any time, whether or not someone else from the building doesn't want me there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually, it's more like an apartment building, and if you tell me I'm welcome anytime, then I'm welcome any time, whether or not someone else from the building doesn't want me there.
if you knock on my door it is so, but if you come in through the window you are also betraying my welcome and I might shoot you myself.

Reactions: mindern

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Mc was actually with sage when Derek started the "fire"
He was either with Sage or M&J as, after Derek says he's going to set off the sprinklers, who the MC leaves the party with depends on what path you're on.

I like facts, that's undeniable. But facts don't always tell us everything. DPC also works a lot with gestures and facial expressions, which should be taken into account when interpreting scenes. Furthermore, in my opinion, DPC also uses knowledge of human nature.
Well then look at the gestures and facial expressions. Jill is displaying timidness, nervousness, embarrassment, and uncomfortablility when discussing the very notion of sex. This seems very much in-line with how an inexperienced virgin would behave.

On a first date everyone shows his best side (and DPC knows that too).The only thing we can claim with relative certainty is that Jill is interested in the MC. And here facts separate from knowledge of human nature.
People show what they think is their best side, but it may not be the side that the person they're on the date with will like. It's easy to imagine (especially since Jill pretty much says this) that the guys she dated before were not interested in getting to know her and were only interested in her for her wealth and status, and were just trying to bed her. Even Rusty seems like his interest in Jill was very shallow. Jill clearly picked up on this and therefore it's highly likely there was never a 2nd date for any of these guys.

Why the hell would Jill tell the MC on the first date that she has already had sex with one or more guys or maybe women?

In the worst case the MC could take distance from Jill and that is not what Jill wants.
There is such a thing as subtlety. A person does not have to explictly say they have or have not had sex, but they can imply it in the words that they speak and in their body language when discussing the subject. Everything about Jill during that conversation suggests that she has not had sex, so this is her telling the MC, just not in explicit terms.

Even if Jill had had sex before and she outright told him, she would still have been doing what she was doing here which was opening up to the MC about her bad dating history and assessing his intentions based on what she'd said. She let him know of her inexperience and she was hoping he would accept it, which he did, and you can tell she was relieved when he said they would go at her pace, thereby taking the pressure of the perceived expected intimacy off of her.

If the three are in a romantic relationship, Josy or Maya will have to move out. Maybe Josy will go to the HOT's, but I think that might be short term.I have a strong hunch that either Josy or Maya will stay at the MC longer term. Maya brings this up at the MC Biblitohek cleaning itself, that the room is big enough for two people. Maya also mentioned that she would like to try the pancakes from the MC. Jamie says to MC that the rule is not always followed. MC is also respected and appreciated by all DIKs. At the end of EP6, the MC says that he will come up with something. The beautiful artwork of Maya in MC DIK jacket shows a large bookshelf in the background. However, there could be problems with two DIK brothers. Derek and Tommy might be against it. With Derek, his protector instinct could be a hindrance to Maya. With Tommy, we all know what the problem is. Nail polish!?
The rule isn't always followed "for parties", meaning that girls can spend the night after a party but they can't permanently, or even temporarily, live in the DIK mansion. The part about "rules aren't followed all the time" probably refers to the likes of Heather and Elena who likely often spend non-party nights with their respective partners, but they don't live in the mansion, they just spend a lot of nights there.

So even if the MC revealed the nature of his relationship with Maya or Josy and of their current situation (at least in terms of them needing somewhere to stay but not the full nature of the throuple), neither is going to be allowed to live in the mansion, even on a temporary basis.

Does unlocking all girls route while being full DIK using scrappy mod have side effect?
It likely will because you're not meant to have all of them on a single playthrough, so this could cause issues with flags in the code later on.

The screeshot and the image from Twitter (Barring a few incidents...the party was a success!) could provide a connection.

What if Mona had told Heather everything she knew about Quinn? Heather would certainly tell Sage. That could put Quinn in a bind as Vice. :unsure:
Before she left the party? Doubt it. I could see it more as Quinn made a threatening remark to Mona or outright told her she was out of the HOTs and she left without saying a word to anyone.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
if you knock on my door it is so, but if you come in through the window you are also betraying my welcome and I might shoot you myself.
That apples to a hiouse, but this isn't a house. It's equivalent to an apartment building where someone else is actively trying to keep you out. You aren't finding a way into someone elses apartment but into the common areas where you have permission to be. Not the same at all.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The whole discussion about lawyers and legal systems is Irrelavent. We all come from different countries, with different legal systems and therefore lawyers argue differently that these are different legal systems.

Everybody has to decide for himself if he wants to beat Tybalt.

I didn't do it because the guy is under the personal dignity of my MC. He would only be a victim for my MC and there my MC can only lose. Except in the melon eating contest, there Tybald is an opponent for my MC.

Caleb, yeah, he's an opponent. That's where MC can prove himself. :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That apples to a hiouse, but this isn't a house. It's equivalent to an apartment building where someone else is actively trying to keep you out. You aren't finding a way into someone elses apartment but into the common areas where you have permission to be. Not the same at all.
it is not a fantasy story
Jill is not a wizard who placed the rune of welcome on Mc.

MC to be in the right would have had to show up at the door and if they didn't let him in he would have had to put security in touch with Jill who would, perhaps, have consented to his entry.

is there anyone in security who could say without lying that they denied MC the right to enter?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

MC to be in the right would have had to show up at the door and if they didn't let him in he would have had to put security in touch with Jill who would, perhaps, have consented to his entry.

is there anyone in security who could say without lying that they denied MC the right to enter?
Given that security is bought and paid for by tybalt and would turn him away regardless, not the case. He still has the right to be there even though security would turn him away cause they don't fucking work for jill. He stilll has permission to be in the fucking building. The only way you could nail him would be to prove he was in "apartments" he had permission to enter(which he was but you'd have to fucking prove it). The mc had persmission to be in the building, period. How he entered it is fucking irrelevant, and even if it was relevant, you'd have to fucking prove he entered illegally and no one can, so again it's fucking irrelevant. All tybalt can prove is that he was in the building which he is allowed to be.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1138480 View attachment 1138481 View attachment 1138482

it doesn't seem to me that she considers Tybalt to be a threat and that she appreciates what he tells her he did.
and this in spite of the fact that both Mc and Bella have certainly never spoken well of him, she obviously trusts him, she has never had a negative attitude towards him.

then I confess, if the alternative is believing that Jill has suddenly become a gullible coward...
Mc: my father struggle to make meat for every end of the day.(or something like that, her response null)

Jill is born with golden spoon in her mouth. she don't even understand meaning of poor that is exactly what is show when jill takes mc to preps mansion.That is where mc explain to her that you don't have insurance and can't even afford ambulance because you are poor.
Her character goes against what she says.

- She caught tybelt lying about reporting mc post yet no big words from her.(jill: you should be nice to the people i like.(Another words - not required) )

- Her trying to be superior over mc(Goes for councilor), like mc have learn nothing in his life. (Her facial expression disgust me most like mc is nothing.

- Her negative response if you tell her stop being a mom like you are at wrong position by telling her not to make mc life choices (at the door of councilor office, She Chose to make decision for mc life because mc is not smart enough for that)

- No effect of bella words what so ever. (She does what tybelt say apparently.)

- Complete ignorance for mc while presence of tybalt. (Yoga at public place with j&b)

- She discard for money. While she have no idea what is like to be a poor. Too self entitled character.
(Mc has to explain bella that he can't afford an ambulance or a health insurance. Her responce : I can pay or afford - Would any one like that ?)

- Her graceful words for tybalt, while jill herself try to tell mc that tybelt can file false case and ready to leave you but chose not to go against tybelt. (So much self righteous )
(If tybelt goes for case : 1. she could have leave preps but not
2. She could have threaten tybelt about leaving but no.
3. Could supported mc in case by telling judge tybelt lies in past and tybelt obsession toward jill and he tell me(Jill) to leave mc bot no. )
(tybelt using everything against mc, Jill knows and appreciate that while she being ready to leave mc )

- As jill said: She knows tybelt is trying to win her over and she is ready to take tybelt words as written in stone regarding mc.

Strong, independent and entitled for mc but lame cat for tybelt.
- Genuine - Apparently not by her own action.
- Sincere - For tybelt, but superior to other character.
- Naive - she chose to live with perps at the cost of mc life being ruined not so naive decision there.

"It's look to me, In jill character people are hoping what is might be but chose not too look at her action. perhase that is beacuse goes against their fantasy for that character and illusion."

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Jill did not give permission for Derek and the MC to be at the Preps party. What are you talking about?

Reactions: mindern

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019

but it all depends on who presses the charge. so, no. our MC can't be sued if tybalt sues him because it's their house, not "tybalt" house. if tyblat presses charge, jill can testify against it and the charges will be dropped. why would jill do that? well. she's more close to MC than tybalt. also yes, we all can argue all day why its morally and ethically wrong of MC but in terms of MC getting in trouble because he sneaked into his close friend house is terribly low.

Reactions: RyogoTM
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes