derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Hey sherlock, why do you think I wrote those specific points :LOL:
But thanks for adding the pictures! ;)

To fill in the blanks:
1. Running = Jill's post on Rooster for episode 7
3. Diary = Lynette
Yea I figured, but I thought MC's answer to that post would still be fun with the pictures.
That's why I left out running and the diary since MC hasn't really done that himself.

Good advice nonetheless! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Antonio Montana

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
If anyone wants the truth, the writing in this game has been absolute shit in places where it matters. There hasn't been a hell of a lot of forethought put into much other than getting to the end. That's why we can all sit here and poke holes in the story in between episodes.
The characters in this game are about as deep as a birdbath but if DPC actually developed them like real people he would still be making this game twenty years from now.

I'm trying to think back on whether I've seen anything positive you've posted about this game, so now I gotta ask - and I'm being sincere: Do you even like BaDIK? I do appreciate a female's perspective on the game, even though I feel your views sometimes don't represent the average cross section of the finer sex. But, if you find very little redeeming or enjoyable about it, I'm starting to think...

Game is not for you.png

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I'm trying to think back on whether I've seen anything positive you've posted about this game, so now I gotta ask - and I'm being sincere: Do you even like BaDIK? I do appreciate a female's perspective on the game, even though I feel your views sometimes don't represent the average cross section of the finer sex. But, if you find very little redeeming or enjoyable about it, I'm starting to think...

View attachment 1140703
Considering it's written from the perspective of a male MC and for male players who are trying to fuck as many women as possible there's only so much I can like it. Having said that, when I compare it with other games currently or recently released it is certainly one of the best ones. That doesn't mean I can't think there are ways it could be better. I'm sure DPC thinks there are ways it could be better and I'm sure they will be in his next game.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

View attachment 1140703
Dpc cucked me so hard with that opening Jill video

• Sad
Reactions: Antonio Montana
Nov 12, 2020

View attachment 1140703
Oh wauw, InfiniteIgnorance is a woman?
Back to my dungeon then, I'm not capable of having a normal conversation when they're around :oops:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Considering it's written from the perspective of a male MC and for male players who are trying to fuck as many women as possible there's only so much I can like it. Having said that, when I compare it with other games currently or recently released it is certainly one of the best ones. That doesn't mean I can't think there are ways it could be better. I'm sure DPC thinks there are ways it could be better and I'm sure they will be in his next game.
The sexual relations are almost completely by choice - you can avoid almost all of them. Some exceptions are kissing Josy on the bench, having Maya grind on you, and the dream sequences, which aren't part of the "real" events of the game.

No doubt it's handicapped by the perspective of the author's gender, as is any work of fiction written by a single person.

What are some of your favorite aspects of the game?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Dpc jerked me off so hard with that opening Jill video
He could probably afford voice actors for the whole game if he really wanted too after BADIK is done
BADIK Super Chick Enhanced Edition will be released as a separate version with full voice acting for $99.99 by Q4 2030

Oh wauw, InfiniteIgnorance is a woman?
Back to my dungeon then, I'm not capable of having a normal conversation when they're around :oops:
In fact we're all women, 99.9% of F95zone members are women including Casmyr :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Casmyr

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
The sexual relations are almost completely by choice - you can avoid almost all of them. Some exceptions are kissing Josy on the bench, having Maya grind on you, and the dream sequences, which aren't part of the "real" events of the game.

No doubt it's handicapped by the perspective of the author's gender, as is any work of fiction written by a single person.

What are some of your favorite aspects of the game?
Sure, you can pretty much take or leave each girl at will. Taking or leaving each girl has (or should have) consequences. I'm a straight heterosexual female who has to put herself in the shoes of a not necessarily straight not necessarily heterosexual male and then guess what he would do under any given set of conditions or circumstances. There's a high probability I'm wrong with my guesses because I can't relate to being a male at all, let alone one in the MC's place.

What I like about the game is what DPC thinks is important or unimportant to include or exclude from the game. I wonder if he's writing it from the perspective of what he would do or if he's pandering to a particular audience or both. There's a psychology behind the writing in games. It's interesting to see how a male writer perceives each female character, even if the characters are entirely fictional. But the odds are each character is based in whole or in part on someone DPC knows on some level.

One of the best things about the game, especially in comparison with other games, is that you can choose to take or leave each girl. Most games are just like, "You're fucking everyone, whether you want to or not!" If I were lesbian or bisexual I wonder which girl I would pursue. I'm sure I would have a preference. Because I am "straight" I can pursue every option without any personal feelings. I think I have that over a lot of the males playing the game because they almost refuse to deny the girl of their choice, even if it's just to see alternative paths.

I'm kind of hoping DPC doesn't dumb this down at the end. There should be hard choices involving taking one girl over another, i.e. Bella over Jill or vice versa, Maya over Josy or vice versa, Quinn despite her problems, Nicole despite her baggage, etc.

Nov 12, 2020
It will be OK. I wouldn't be here if I couldn't take a lot of bullshit.
I figured. You're very brave criticizing the game with a certain no nonsense approach, in a thread with a lot of people who literally idolize DPC's work. Don't drop your address in here, a couple of them might want to hunt you down :D

You have The Big Bang Theory Raj syndrome?
Kind of. You have no idea how hard it was to write the reaction above...

Holy shit, an incel out here open in wild.
Incels lives matter
In fact we're all women, 99.9% of F95zone members are women including Casmyr :WeSmart:
Yeah fuck that, I'm out of here. Gonna have to snort a line to overcome this one.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
DPC says he's a fan of 80's teen/college comedies, I wonder if Sage was originally supposed to be more of an expy of Pamela from "Teen Wolf" in that she seduces MC to make her boyfriend jealous, but then she turns into a deconstruction as Reality Ensues as Chad dumps her.

I wonder if Sage was originally supposed to be more shallow before DPC retconned her into having hidden depths?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes