shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
They are? Link perhaps?
I can't find the advert (only heard it on the radio or saw it on TV, can't remember).

It's Funk'd Up by Reaktor Productions.

If you look at this youtube clip, the comments from various people say they hear it in a lot of commercials.

It sounds like the version in this youtube clip skips a lot, my guess is they ripped it from PremiumBeat.com and cut out the "Premium Beat dot com" sections that are voiced throughout.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone got full list of soundtrack? The "Music" section in game isn't complete I think. What's the title of the track for that Maya scene in Prep party? You know, that touching scene where she was jealous of Josy because she has supporting father. I like that track.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Josy, is in control of her life. She not only once had summer job, She makes the first step for both on the MC and Maya. She not run away from home, like a little girl, she got in to the college so She does not give a fuck and decide to move by herself. She was already ready to move away anyway.
Josy can be insecure, She has a flip-flop personality time to time, I guess, DPC is still trying to figure out, how to Write her consistently. but to say Maya is more Alpha than Josy, No.
I agree with "Maya is more Alpha than Josy, No." because

Neither josy nor maya is near being alpha female.

Some of the point goes opposite like these on her character and choices. . .

1. Just to get small chance to make friend with jill she discard her partner.
(About showing around collage)

2. She hate tommy yet do use tommy name to be a part of hots.

3. She disrespect maya over random pink rose girl. (If your mc chose to sit with her and maya . . . That put serious doubt in her character )

4. Being in relation with Maya what help she provided or try to maya?, so her future could secure at collage.

5. She uses mc but when not needed, mc becomes mistake.

6. Constant lying.

7. She and maya together ask mc for help while he is barely holding.

She does not give a fuck! "More like opportunistic fits her. "

there is only one other character in the game who has Alpha qualities, and that is Quinn. , although She might inherit some things from Vinny, She is in a power position by her own, and not because of money, or parents or other privilege. but even She is submitting herself to MC eventually:cool::ROFLMAO:
btw I also agree on you comment on Quinn.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Maya and Josy kissing immediately after rejecting the MC is the equivalent of an episode of Shark Tank where the investors start burning piles of money as the Entrepreneur is walking out after being rejected.

Regardless of what you think of Josy and Maya, this was a total cunt move.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
there have already been many choices and for now they have remained definitive, let's say that you are allowed not to choose and to take almost all the boys forward

in the second chapter you choose if you want to be Sage's fuckbuddy, for now it's a choice you can't take back afterwards
at the third you decide whether or not to go to Bella in the library, also irreversible
at the fourth Maya and Josy decide whether to trust you for the trouple
at the fifth you can definitely refuse Jill
at the sixth depending on several factors Quinn is accessible or not...

I would say that there have already been choices
Who could possibly have doubt on that. Choices and consequence is base of everything.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree with "Maya is more Alpha than Josy, No." because

Neither josy nor maya is near being alpha female.

Some of the point goes opposite like these on her character and choices. . .

1. Just to get small chance to make friend with jill she discard her partner.
(About showing around collage)

2. She hate tommy yet do use tommy name to be a part of hots.

3. She disrespect maya over random pink rose girl. (If your mc chose to sit with her and maya . . . That put serious doubt in her character )

4. Being in relation with Maya what help she provided or try to maya?, so her future could secure at collage.

5. She uses mc but when not needed, mc becomes mistake.

6. Constant lying.

7. She and maya together ask mc for help while he is barely holding.

She does not give a fuck! "More like opportunistic fits her. "
I agree with you on the whole, especially with regard to Josy. With Maya, however, I have to put a small veto.

Until the end of EP6, Maya only briefly showed her alpha qualities in one scene in EP4. That's why I think Maya is a very strongly repressed alpha woman. I repeat myself. Given Maya and Derek's history with their father, who is probably a very strong negative alpha, it's no wonder.

Let's take a look at Maya. In EP4 sShe took the initiative to meet and fight for the MC independently, confidently, and with commitment. And Maya even dealt with herself self-critically. These are the characteristics a positive alpha. (Self-confident, proactive, committed, independent and self-critical).

The point with Maya will be whether she has the self-confidence to stand up to her father. With MC at her side, that should be possible. I hope it happens in EP7. Then Maya's development curve will go strongly upwards.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which choices are your favorites
Party without limits, taking things further with Jade and Fake ID since they are the decisions for my two favourite girls (Nicole and Jade ❤)

But to be honest, as hot as the Nicole-Sandy scene was, I wish there had been an option to have a scene with Nicole alone as I don’t find anything attractive about Sandy

Reactions: Casmyr

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
With episode 7 around the corner I will try to organize my saves (again), so that I have some clear paths to go on (instead of just jumping on every lewd scene possible. It‘s so hard to resist and make a save for only specific girls)

I‘m trying to go with a chick and a dik save and try to list the girls I could get on each of them.
For the chick save I see Josy, Jill, Bella (and Maya, even though I wish I could skip her so Derek can finally shut up about it)

On the Dik save I imagine... pretty much everything else? As far as I remember there are not too many consequences, yet? The only thing I was thinking about was that I need to go the friendship route with Josy and Maya to get to Jade. But if you can split them later on and get Josy alone, then that would mean that Jade is also possible on the chick save, or Josy on the dik save. This is just so difficult to manage... I just want to catch as much content in the least amount of playthroughs...

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I agree with you on the whole, especially with regard to Josy. With Maya, however, I have to put a small veto.

Until the end of EP6, Maya only briefly showed her alpha qualities in one scene in EP4. That's why I think Maya is a very strongly repressed alpha woman. I repeat myself. Given Maya and Derek's history with their father, who is probably a very strong negative alpha, it's no wonder.

Let's take a look at Maya. In EP4 sShe took the initiative to meet and fight for the MC independently, confidently, and with commitment. And Maya even dealt with herself self-critically. These are the characteristics a positive alpha. (Self-confident, proactive, committed, independent and self-critical).

The point with Maya will be whether she has the self-confidence to stand up to her father. With MC at her side, that should be possible. I hope it happens in EP7. Then Maya's development curve will go strongly upwards.
I agree ! That is why is chose maya over josy any given chance. Her emotional side even if mc is only friend with her. That Is really I loved her about her.

Reactions: dalli_x

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I wonder if there is more to this scene, in terms of Quinn and Sage's conversation?:unsure:
What if another person happens to be in the bathroom and overhears the conversation?:unsure:
Maybe Heather, Josy or Riona?:unsure:
Or this can be like the story scene. When in chapter 6 mc at bar(Or might be some other place can't remember correctly) and shown what is going on with hots selection.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It would be Fake ID but I don't like Sandy all that much.
Yeah Sandy old af
But to be honest, as hot as the Nicole-Sandy scene was, I wish there had been an option to have a scene with Nicole alone as I don’t find anything attractive about Sandy
Fake ID all the way.

I don't understand the lack of love for Sandy. She doesn't look that old. She's fucking younger than Bella and Jade for sure (around 30 I'd guess, same as Nicole).

She just a slightly older version of Bailey from WVM (Bailey seems to have her own cult following).

They even have the same hairstyle. Sure, different makeup, and Sandy has a couple of tattoos, but...

Imo Jades got the best sex scenes in game. The storage closet being my favorite
You right.

I loved it when Stephen shows up and MC goes at Jade from behind while she argues.
I loved it when the mc surprises Jade there, and I loved that she went with it, even if she struggled to talk when telling Burke to fuck off. :p

Other scenes when the mc pushes his luck:
  • Taking on Chad during his first day at college (not many people look for a fight on the first day at college, especially against the biggest guy they can find!),
  • Sticking his dick through a glory hole (there's always the potential for that to end badly :oops:),
  • Fucking Melanie when Sarah is in the shower stall next door (mind you there wasn't much of a risk there, it couldn't only go from great to better!),
  • Fucking Mona and Camila in the college restrooms (never been caught fucking on college grounds, don't quite know what the risk is there - expulsion?),
  • Fucking Sage at night in the HOTs dorms (he even tried to analize her! - that's a word, right?),
  • Fucking Jade while the husband is on the other side of the door (who knows how that slug Stephen would have reacted...),
  • Fucking Camila under the table when Tybalt is standing right next to them (he'd just be kicked out, but Tybalt would have definitely gone running to tell Jill :mad:),
  • Fucking M&J in the park at night (not really that risky, we've all done shit in a park at night and then freaked out at every sound :ROFLMAO:),
  • Fucking Nora in the bar restroom (initially I thought they fucked in the restroom foyer, but I checked, you see Nora reaching for a stall lock and there's a toilet roll in one of the shots, so it's just a fucking massive stall.)
Can't think of any more good ones.

Obviously all that shit when he was running around naked after Quinn stole his clothes, and then sneaking into the preps multiple times, was risky, but those actions weren't really his choice so I don't think they count.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Fake ID all the way.

I don't understand the lack of love for Sandy. She doesn't look that old. She's fucking younger than Bella and Jade for sure (around 30 I'd guess, same as Nicole).

She just a slightly older version of Baily from WVM (Baily seems to have her own cult following).

They even have the same hairstyle. Sure, different makeup, and Sandy has a couple of tattoos, but...

I loved it when the mc surprises Jade there, and I loved that she went with it, even if she struggled to talk when telling Burke to fuck off. :p

Other scenes when the mc pushes his luck:
  • Taking on Chad during his first day at college (not many people look for a fight on the first day at college, especially against the biggest guy they can find!),
  • Sticking his dick through a glory hole (there's always the potential for that to end badly :oops:),
  • Fucking Melanie when Sarah is in the shower stall next door (mind you there wasn't much of a risk there, it couldn't only go from great to better!),
  • Fucking Mona and Camila in the college restrooms (never been caught fucking on college grounds, don't quite know what the risk is there - expulsion?),
  • Fucking Sage at night in the HOTs dorms (he even tried to analize her! - that's a word, right?),
  • Fucking Jade while the husband is on the other side of the door (who knows how that slug Stephen would have reacted...),
  • Fucking Camila under the table when Tybalt is standing right next to them (he'd just be kicked out, but Tybalt would have definitely gone running to tell Jill :mad:),
  • Fucking M&J in the park at night (not really that risky, we've all done shit in a park at night and then freaked out at every sound :ROFLMAO:),
  • Fucking Nora in the bar restroom (initially I thought they fucked in the restroom foyer, but I checked, you see Nora reaching for a stall lock and there's a toilet roll in one of the shots, so it's just a fucking massive stall.)
Can't think of any more good ones.

Obviously all that shit when he was running around naked after Quinn stole his clothes, and then sneaking into the preps multiple times, was risky, but those actions weren't really his choice so I don't think they count.
You are right about sandy her age is bit collide with factor that her body tattoos and style i think she is around 30 to 35.

About Jade : The best moment for me at least when jade smell mc and mc approach to her, that was awesome.

Agree on Other point that you made expect "Taking on Chad during his first day at college, Sticking his dick through a glory hole and Fucking Sage at night in the HOTs dorms" I agree on them.

Reactions: shazba

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
I like this point.

The chain of events that have begun to reshape our protagonist, and the tendrils that connect things back to him.

I do think things in the long run may end up being more connected than they currently are (with the possibility that the mc's mom knew Jill's family or something like that, however that may have been "subliminally" pummeled into my skull by the conspiracy theorists here to the point that I'm believing nonsense...)

Jill does fill the role of the hot (not "HOT" in this case) untouchable girl in all the high school/college comedies and she's the only reason he's running foul of Tybalt, one of the games significant (even if buffoonish) antagonists. Take Jill out, and the entire arc with the preps disappears. Tybalt doesn't even care that the DIKs sabotaged his party, he's only focused on the mc, because of Jill.

Also Jill further compounds the mc's love of music. Apart from teaching Sage, there is no one else in the game that he can discuss music with on a level beyond what songs they like.

Although Bella is part of Jill's arc, and there could be a lot of tension (between the two girls and the mc) to come, currently Bella's drama exists in her own unknown world, and if she was taken from the game the biggest ripple would be the upset from her fans. :)

I think the music probably makes the game stand out more than any other feature but it's hard to assess.

When I hear a song from this game (KFC are using one of the songs from the bar scene with Nicole right now), it so "brings back memories". So is it the music that makes the game, or the game that makes the music.

I probably wouldn't give a shit about the music if I didn't associate it with the game, but I think I'd enjoy the game significantly less if it wasn't for the well chosen music.
without the ice queen, the nerds would overrun the library, cells phones ringing off the hook, crazt roleplaying partys, it would be chaos i tell yahs, chaos.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Fake ID all the way.

She just a slightly older version of Bailey from WVM (Bailey seems to have her own cult following).

Well I don’t like WVM so I guess that’s why

For me it has nothing to do with age though, it’s just that I’m not a fan of the almost comically huge tits and full body tattoos are not exactly my favourite thing either (though I don’t mind it as much with Camilla and Melanie)

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
Feb 24, 2019
Can I ask a question about release date of Episode 7?

I read some comments in this thread and my question is

Did DrPinkCake announce the release date already or we just guess it will be tomorrow?

Because I think if he gonna release episode 7, he would announce released date first according to release date from EP1 to EP6

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Fake ID all the way.

Can't speak for others, but I have no issue with her age. She looks totally fine, in that regard.

I just don't like her overall aesthetic. The tats, especially face tats, the silly half haircut, and her facial features. It just doesn't do it for me.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well I don’t like WVM so I guess that’s why

For me it has nothing to do with age though, it’s just that I’m not a fan of the almost comically huge tits and full body tattoos are not exactly my favourite thing either (though I don’t mind it as much with Camilla and Melanie)
Her comically huge tits aren't any bigger than Nora's or Bella's yet no one holds that against them.

I think her tats are awesome, but I get it that it's not everyone's preference.

And just a little more research, regarding Bella and her tits:

Can't speak for others, but I have no issue with her age. She looks totally fine, in that regard.

I just don't like her overall aesthetic. The tats, especially face tats, the silly half haircut, and her facial features. It just doesn't do it for me.
Quinn has the same half shaved haircut.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes