rover016

Feb 5, 2018
I just redownloaded the game through MEGA on my MacBook and now it's not letting me open it, saying I don't have permission. Is there a way to access the game?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Quinn has the same half shaved haircut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep. Honestly, i'm not a big fan of Quinn's usual looks either. (Although, I dunno. I'm half and half with her. Spunky attitude goes well it, I guess.) Haircut aside, I think she looks much better when she tones down the makeup, or is without the makeup. I've come to like her more for her personality.

I'm pretty bland in my tastes. Face piercings, tats, weird haircuts are just things I don't find attractive. There are exceptions, of course, but I'm speaking in general.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yep. Honestly, i'm not a big fan of Quinn's usual looks either. (Although, I dunno. I'm half and half with her. Spunky attitude goes well it, I guess.) Haircut aside, I think she looks much better when she tones down the makeup, or is without the makeup. I've come to like her more for her personality.

I'm pretty bland in my tastes. Face piercings, tats, weird haircuts are just things I don't find attractive. There are exceptions, of course, but I'm speaking in general.
I guess if you relate those things positively to someone you know/knew in your life it makes a huge difference.

A lot of people see tats and piercings and feel uncomfortable.

My brother is a tattooist, really talented. I love looking at really complex tattoos. Of course these are just renders on a graphic, no real skill involved, but a real life awesome tattoo is something to be appreciated!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I guess if you relate those things positively to someone you know/knew in your life it makes a huge difference.

A lot of people see tats and piercings and feel uncomfortable.

My brother is a tattooist, really talented. I love looking at really complex tattoos. Of course these are just renders on a graphic, no real skill involved, but a real life awesome tattoo is something to be appreciated!
Bear in mind, I'm speaking about attractiveness. So this is on a lust/romance level. What I prefer in a woman.

I don't give two shits when it comes to people in general or friends. Maybe before college I would've been uncomfortable, but during college I got used to all that just from the crowd I ran with. And its just facial tats that gross me out, no matter how beautiful or artistic the tattoo itself it. Body tats, I'm all for.

Piercings in general just sort of creep me out, tbh. I don't know why. EDIT: I think its because I look at them and my brain immediately starts generating all the problems and ways it could go wrong. Like it getting ripped out by accident.

Making exceptions for Quinn:sneaky:
Should I sign you up in the Quinn Legion?
As long as you understand I'll burn you all to the ground for Bella and Sage without a moment's hesitation.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Damn. I think I need to play the game again from the beginning.:rolleyes:

I just had a look at some Rooster news. Reading that kind of text below makes me think that DPC could use the answers in later EPs for decisions on the LIs.:unsure:

Jacob@DIKJacob
@DIKJam
Hey, maybe you shouldn't air this out on Rooster? It's kinda private, you know?

Jamie@DIKJam
@DIKJacob
Meh, it doesn't matter. Dany's boycotting social media for some reason.

Rusty@ DIKPresident Rusty
@DIKJam
Don't put this in our folder. We're on a tight leash.

Jamie@DIKJam
@DIKPresident Rusty
Don't worry, I won't get us into trouble. The new phone isn't even connected. Thanks for it, by the way.

Edit: DPC not only added a new Handy mesh in EP7, but also revised the mobile functions.

:unsure:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Bear in mind, I'm speaking about attractiveness. So this is on a lust/romance level. What I prefer in a woman.

I don't give two shits when it comes to people in general or friends. Maybe before college I would've been uncomfortable, but during college I got used to all that just from the crowd I ran with. And its just facial tats that gross me out, no matter how beautiful or artistic the tattoo itself it. Body tats, I'm all for.

Piercings in general just sort of creep me out, tbh. I don't know why.

As long as you understand I'll burn you all to the ground for Bella and Sage without a moment's hesitation.
Not me ... the only thing i don´t like are Head-/Face-Tats ... and for Sandy no one can really say how she is, because we´ve seen just a cheap acting with her
What I like best about that scene with Nicole and Sandy, is not their looks so much, but the interaction between all three, and I don't just mean the fucking (but sure that's what we signed up for). To me the scene is perfect:
  • Nicole almost beelines to the mc,
  • Tommy's response: "Oof, Nice",
  • Sandy is curious and the two girls are shooting back and forward as Sandy starts to realize Nicole is totally into this guy,
  • Then there's a cluck, and the gang are all like, "Who the fuck is that!?",
  • A few sidelines with Cathy and Jade (that is very intriguing) and Tommy, just dudes shooting shit,
  • Then doing some shots with the girls (note, it's better to actually spill one of them...)
  • Then it's back to Nicole's place where Sandy realizes he's no lamb chop
  • The back and forward conversation between Sandy and Nicole throughout the sex is so much fun,
  • And the sex is more inventive than the vanilla experience with Quinn and Riona (not knocking that scene at all),
  • And it finishes with a kiss from Nicole.
To me, initially Sandy could have been anyone, Nicole's character had already been cemented and at the beginning of this scene, it was Nicole we wanted, and we only know Sandy from this scene (earlier in the Pink Rose was kinda meaningless).

But by the end of the scene, we have a better feel for Sandy, and suddenly it's not just about Nicole anymore. You play this scene again (on a subsequent play through, not just a repeat of the scene) and you feel like you already know Sandy, and she means something more.

:love:

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Her comically huge tits aren't any bigger than Nora's or Bella's yet no one holds that against them.
Well I'm not a fan of them either for that reason ;)

But I'm not saying that scene with Nicole and Sandy is ruined because of that, just that I think it could have been better with someone else and it would have been even better to have the option to ditch Sandy and have a scene with Nicole alone.

At the end of the day, to each their own!

Nov 23, 2020
it would be nice to have an official MMA duel between Mc and Tybalt to resolve the issue Jill .. so much the preps is already there in the mini game of the fight .. maybe Tybalt can do to Tyrion Lannister .. nominate his champion for the fight ..

Reactions: Eropka1999

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
it would be nice to have an official MMA duel between Mc and Tybalt to resolve the issue Jill .. so much the preps is already there in the mini game of the fight .. maybe Tybalt can do to Tyrion Lannister .. nominate his champion for the fight ..
He'd hire a professional. Gotta remember, tydbol is a slimy lil bastard.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes