Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Right now, my top 3 are
1. Quinn
2. Riona
3. Bella

As you can tell I'm not really interested in the "Main LI's" and I really don't see why everyone simps over M&J and Jill so much.
1-Sage
2-Nicole
3-Maya

If Nicole were a love interest she will rank first in my top 3.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I have always found Sarah and her friend very funny. And the girl with chocolate skin... I forgot her name, she is actually really cool. I don't see that they are commented here by anyone.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I admit that there is something about Zoey that is almost fascinating. But she could never knock Josy and Maya off their thrones.
She's ancient history. My MC has graduated from dating the class rebel who hates her dad to those mature, amazing B&R MILFs. Not to mention my beloved Sage :love:. If Zoey wants to visit B&R for a quickie, I won't turn her away, but she can go right back to her dirty shack on the beach when we're done. I lost interest in her a long time ago (not sure I ever had it for her :unsure: ). There are too many other tastier fish in the sea to waste time revisiting the old pond minnow.
Also Nat Ginger > Fake Blue Hair

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
1. Riona
2. Quinn
3. Sarah
I can get behind the first 2 (pun intended) but I can't rock with Sarah. Something about her face irks me.

I like both, but i prefer Maya. I want MC/Josy/Maya relationship works out, i dont wanna get dissapointed again like happened me with AL.
It was previously said that at least with BADIK, you already have more of a chance with the throuple than you did with Megan and Missy in AL.

The kind whose penis is so small he doesn't know they need to be wet to get it in.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have always found Sarah and her friend very funny. And the girl with chocolate skin... I forgot her name, she is actually really cool. I don't see that they are commented here by anyone.
I think they're thinking of Camila (chocolate skin), and if you think she doesn't get mentioned here much, -Riona-, then you are certainly very new. ;)

It was previously said that at least with BADIK, you already have more of a chance with the throuple than you did with Megan and Missy in AL.
It certainly seems like there's more of a chance given how this is seemingly being classed as a main relationship and they've gone further than the Megan/Melissa/MC relationship ever did.

All we can do is hope. person-with-folded-hands_1f64f.png

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Well... about Sarah, that what is cool is actually her face. I mean, she's not perfect and that's her charm. And about Camila, yes. She was the chocolate girl. So they three with Sarah and Melanie are really best party combo for your Free Roams. Generally all the "CHICKS" are cool. I can't say that I don't like some character. Oh, actually I don't like the feminists. :D

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Well... about Sarah, that what is cool is actually her face. I mean, she's not perfect and that's her charm. And about Camila, yes. She was the chocolate girl. So they three with Sarah and Melanie are really best party combo for your Free Roams. Generally all the "CHICKS" are cool. I can't say that I don't like some character. Oh, actually I don't like the feminists. :D
Wendy Derek's wify

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes