drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Or in dpc's own words
"Family.
My dad once told me that family is more than blood relations.
Being related doesn't nessairly make you family.
Family are the people who support you in your choices.
Family will help you grow.
Family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
Family are the ones who love you for you...
...whoever they may be.
Even if you loose your family...
...or if your family loses you.
Don't stop.
Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x and -Riona-

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Or in doc's words
"Family.
My dad once told me that family is more than blood relations.
Being related doesn't nessairly make you family.
Family are the people who support you in your choices.
Family will help you grow.
Family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
Family are the ones who love you for you...
...whoever they may be.
Even if you loose your family...
...or if your family loses you.
Don't stop.
Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."
That moment is one of the best.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Good grief, I need to try to remember who Nicole is, or looks like, or....
Envy.jpg

I would love to read your opinion on what you think is the main story.

In my opinion, it is the search for MC family.:unsure:
The real story, in my view, is the MC finding himself and defining who he is, that's why he gets dragged into all this drama because it's about how he handles and the person he'll become from experiencing these things.

M+J is my favorite route so far, i will be very happy if it could last till the end. But DPC traumatized me with AL. Not because we couldn't have the two girls at the same time, but because he has a very dark passage before a potential happy ending.

A happy ending with M + J, if DPC kept its dark writing, the other characters will suffer ...

... or not and the pink side of the cake will have the upper hand.
The thing I hold to is that, with AL, nothing had actually started yet so it could, although it still wasn't ideal, end before it begins. They hadn't yet done anything as a throuple and had simply decided to become one when the housefire happened. With M&J, they have started doing things as a throuple and are likely to do more, they've also spent more time as a throuple than Megan, Melissa, and the MC did in AL. So my hope is that, since this is essentially being billed as a main relationship, that it will have an endgame path since that's what main relationships should always have in these games.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Most of people thinks that it's too typical and not so original as an idea, but for me that's the most realistic scenario, where you can see yourself as one of the characters or as the main character. The fun is that I was playing this game during the lockdown and it kinda brought me back to the normal and fun college days. My question is: Which character is mostly like you and you can see yourself there as personality and as look like? For me, I don't think you need to see my answer.
Big A. Because I'm putting the moves on your girl. And I got the moves

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The real story, in my view, is the MC finding himself and defining who he is, that's why he gets dragged into all this drama because it's about how he handles and the person he'll become from experiencing these things.
Main story is pretty simple, can be summed up in three words. "Coming of age".
To expand its mc finding himself and the lessons learned along the way, in a wild college ride.
I agree.

The MC is more of an actor than the "victim" of dramas.

The MC has issues with his feelings, but it's nothing compared to other people's issues.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 1144238

The thing I hold to is that, with AL, nothing had actually started yet so it couls, although it still wasn't ideal, end before it begins. They hadn't yet done anything as a throuple and had simply decided to become one when the housefire happened. With M&J, they have started doing things as a throuple and are likely to do more, they've also spent more time as a throuple than Megan, Melissa, and the MC did in AL. So my hope is that, since this is essentially being billed as a main relationship, that it will have an endgame path since that's what main relationships should always have in these games.
Yep, that's the girl I was thinking about......not sure if the narrative will allow him to pursue something with her.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Most of people thinks that it's too typical and not so original as an idea, but for me that's the most realistic scenario, where you can see yourself as one of the characters or as the main character. The fun is that I was playing this game during the lockdown and it kinda brought me back to the normal and fun college days. My question is: Which character is mostly like you and you can see yourself there as personality and as look like? For me, I don't think you need to see my answer.
Personality wise its a mix of quinn, mc, sage and rusty.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I hope in a future episode, the next time MC feels "betrayed," he starts wearing a hoodie all the time, and finally Sage calls him out on the fact he looks like a giant dork and tells him to cut it out.

That was one of my biggest complaints about Acting Lessons (aside from the MC sounding like Tommy Wiseau with his stilted dialogue).

Jonas looked like such a dork with the hoody in the final episode.

Reactions: SuperCharger

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yep, that's the girl I was thinking about......not sure if the narrative will allow him to pursue something with her.
She's a side chick. So some nice fucking but that's about it. Li's consist of maya/josy, sage, Jill, and bella

Last edited:

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I hope that the MC will have more ways to develop with some of the "side chicks", because to be honest Sage and Josy are good option, but Jill and Bella, meh. Dunno, I never liked them. Of course, it's a personal opinion. Will be so fun if they are all fighting in the end for his heart and he ends up with some girl that was all the time on the side and no one expected her to take the lead.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I hope that the MC will have more ways to develop with some of the "side chicks", because to be honest Sage and Josy are good option, but Jill and Bella, meh. Dunno, I never liked them. Of course, it's a personal opinion. Will be so fun if they are all fighting in the end for his heart and he ends up with some girl that was all the time on the side and no one expected her to take the lead.
That would be quinn that fits that discription. And no it's wishful thinking.

Reactions: mojococo

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Currently have him pursuing a relationship with Bella but that seems doomed with hubby issues. I think hubby's carefully preserved in that always locked room a la Psycho/Norman Bates. Jill is probably a better choice, eventually.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Or in the end he can be a honored member in the "Pink Rose", refusing to go into relationship with any of them. Lilly maybe will have more stage to appear. Also we have Nicole. Who knows? I can only hope that in the end MC and Riona will end up smoking joint and fucking somewhere outside.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Alright, how about this one: Zoey. Former best friend/girlfriend of MC that took off to the coast to be a surfer.

Late game changer waiting in the wings to appear or red herring back story filler?
It could go both ways. I have a suspicion that Zoey will at least make another appearance sometime in the future of the game. Whereas exactly what role she'll play is up for debate.
I like to think that she'll pop up sometime soon, maybe on Rooster or Swyper, and reconnect with MC.

Reactions: rockie

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It could go both ways. I have a suspicion that Zoey will at least make another appearance sometime in the future of the game. Whereas exactly what role she'll play is up for debate.
I like to think that she'll pop up sometime soon, maybe on Rooster or Swyper, and reconnect with MC.
I also think that Zoey will show up again. I have two theories about that.

1. Zoey's girlfriend and brother could have been Josy and Tommy.:rolleyes:
  2. Zoey's new boyfriend is Vinny.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Hmm having her as a Swyper encounter might be cool. But I can see her popping up at 'inconvenient time' like when you're out with one of the LI or something.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes