Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I suspect most new characters to like DIK

(what does Envy look like again? lol)
I honestly don't know who the fuck Envy is, I just heard you guys talk a lot about her and the strip club. I assume she's lollipop girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CAznable

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
Why shouldn't we kiss / Don't you want to kiss (you will only get the sex scene if -3 < dtype < 2 and you picked Kiss her at the branching)

-3 < dtype < 2 <---seriously not understand this

need help to unlock maya scene

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Why shouldn't we kiss / Don't you want to kiss (you will only get the sex scene if -3 < dtype < 2 and you picked Kiss her at the branching)

-3 < dtype < 2 <---seriously not understand this

need help to unlock maya scene
You need to not be a massive DIK or massive chick. somewhere in the mid-range on the DIK-Chick meter, preferably in the chick/huge chick range (as Maya generally likes chick choices). Its not a full sex scene, but you get to know her pretty well :sneaky:

Here is my poorly painted screenshot of the scale.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Attempting to reason with Quinn fans is a Dangerous game

Don't try it at home kids or this could could happen to you

(me and name88 fighting, circa 1 week ago ^)

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
You need to not be a massive DIK or massive chick. somewhere in the mid-range on the DIK-Chick meter, preferably in the chick/huge chick range (as Maya generally likes chick choices). Its not a full sex scene, but you get to know her pretty well :sneaky:

Here is my poorly painted screenshot of the scale.
View attachment 345248
Thanks
aw shit time to new game again
I have 2 save file both massive dik and massive chick

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Always forgets that Kidnapping is a crime
So is drinking a beer in a public place,crossing an empty road on a red light and questioning the narrative.

If you are unable to interpret the circumstances of said "kidnapping",than I don`t think I can help you.

There was no tasing as there was no taser there! :p
View attachment 345081
The taser was there,no taser - no fun ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I could see Jade maybe being into harder boys, but has Cathy shown any interest for that? She always seems to be on the softer side, even when having shit thrown at her.
With Cathy probably not as she has to deal with the dumb jocks and as you say having to put up with stuff thrown at her she deserves a break from all that shit and a nice guy, but still if I saw some asshole throw something at her I'd tear their arms off :LOL:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I could see Jade maybe being into harder boys, but has Cathy shown any interest for that? She always seems to be on the softer side, even when having shit thrown at her.
I still believe that Jade is FemDom.while Cathy is a submissive... sure the dreams would suggest otherwise, but how they behave in reality reinforce my theory

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I still believe that Jade is FemDom.while Cathy is a submissive... sure the dreams would suggest otherwise, but how they behave in reality reinforce my theory
I still don't understand why he's dreaming about those two women when he has never shown any interest on them. Why isn't he dreaming about the ones he's actively pursuing?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I still don't understand why he's dreaming about those two women when he has never shown any interest on them. Why isn't he dreaming about the ones he's actively pursuing?
It would be nice if the game prompts us to choose which side-girl to dream about. E.g. Quinn, Camilla, Jade, Riona, Cathy.
That way it ensures some of the side-girls get a piece of content at least.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It would be nice if the game prompts us to choose which side-girl to dream about. E.g. Quinn, Camilla, Jade, Riona, Cathy.
That way it ensures some of the side-girls get a piece of content at least.
It would be hilarious if you were laying in bed with Maya dreaming about Quinn.

As cool as it would be, the problem with that idea is that it would add a couple more weeks of development time. So I hope not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Players would get too complacent and stoop to dream scumming;)

Then again, hints for future interactions could be buried in those dreams and even choosing which girl to romance the next day could be some game mechanic worthy of this pink baker.

On the contrary ... enough left on the editing room floor to start a new game already!

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes