name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It would be nice if the game prompts us to choose which side-girl to dream about. E.g. Quinn, Camilla, Jade, Riona, Cathy.
That way it ensures some of the side-girls get a piece of content at least.
The "side girls" have content already an you can choose which of the 2 teachers you want to dream about,it`s ok as it is,though I`m sure Mormont would preffer real encounters with Jade ;)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I mean... if that's brushing her hand, I can't wait until she "brushes" MC's cock.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason I think she brushed MC’s ass is because MC didn’t notice it. Surely he would have reacted if he actually felt a slap. Also, Jade’s thighs are twice the width of MCs lol.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It would be hilarious if you were laying in bed with Maya dreaming about Quinn.

As cool as it would be, the problem with that idea is that it would add a couple more weeks of development time. So I hope not.
Mormont vir_cotto Fantabaldu smokebox

you know i find it funny that most of the Jill fans dont realize who the developer is but i hope im wrong about this

Sage has a bad personality
Bella has had such a tragic experience with her husband so she never smiles
Maya was raped by her father
Jill was tickled in her sleep by Tybalt
Tommy Tickled Josy in her sleep when he was still living at home and probably was his first not the Jocks girlfriend
Quinn has a STD

Lets Create some Drama

so best chances to still with Sage or Bella or some of the hot girls

screenshot0041.png

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Because there is not already enough Drama in the tread... :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Maya raped from the father .... We just need Drpink to do something like that and the thread literally explodes :ROFLMAO:
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto

in all seriousness though despite the numerous pages for a game that has only 2 updates of it

i think this is the most civil thread in compared to there other game threads i mean we only get edgy if people trashes our waifu not when someone doesnt like the game (as if thats said in here) or other game related negative stuff

like its probably due to to Sage and Bella that calms the nerves of anyone looking to be Edgy

screenshot0022.png screenshot0027.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes