Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Well i bought this game on steam, but it's not updated there, anyone know why?
Games broken into 2 versions, patreon version, the one here and steam version, the one your playing.

Steam version saves arent compatible with the patreon version.

Steam version will be updated at the end of season 2 which is when ep8 comes out

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Be careful with Tybalt.

First, Jill doesn't like to see someone being bullied. If we add up all the negative actions against him, Jill is going to blame us.

Second, Tybalt looks harmless as he appears as a jester in the story, but he can do some damage. If we piss him off too much, he'll go see daddy, and if daddy sees the video where we fuck his wife, he'll be happy to help his son get rid of us.
How exactly does that play out. Tybalt sues the MC, MC leaks video (assuming Tybalt did not show the dick pic, because that's a whole other can of worms for him) and hurts Tybalt's credibility. Jade is fired, Burke humiliated. Jade then brings up Burke fucking students and boom full investigation. Not a smart move.

• Wow
Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
How exactly does that play out. Tybalt sues the MC, MC leaks video (assuming Tybalt did not show the dick pic, because that's a whole other can of worms for him) and hurts Tybalt's credibility. Jade is fired, Burke humiliated. Jade then brings up Burke fucking students and boom full investigation. Not a smart move.
You have got a point there. This way Tybalt would be just digging his own grave. I really want to see how Burke handles it cuz he has done so many foolish activities like I can just smell his ass burning. If Mc finds something of him or some evidence by mona then he is going to be so fucked. And I want this to happen.

Reactions: stepaic

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I didn't say Tybalt was going to release the video of his mom riding the MC. I said Tybalt could go ask his father for help, who would be happy to help his son (even more so if it's in a route where Stephen sees the video).

Stephen Burke can easily harm us. The most obvious being that we (depending on the route followed) hit Tybalt in front of witnesses.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
the season finale can at best change the status quo, but not end with an unresolved plot twist

but Sage talking to Mona, as she did with Maya, would fit in, in the end it would be a twist only for Sage, they're all events we, the players, know about
i just hope the foreshadowing of a proper dinner with Bella will be there without extra drama
but my logic somehow said DPC will make the halloween party to force us players to finally choose which girls we really want or it will create some drama
but we'll see
i don't want to overthink it
still a long way till october anyway :LOL:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I didn't say Tybalt was going to release the video of his mom riding the MC. I said Tybalt could go ask his father for help, who would be happy to help his son (even more so if it's in a route where Stephen sees the video).

Stephen Burke can easily harm us. The most obvious being that we (depending on the route followed) hit Tybalt in front of witnesses.
I don't think so that it is so easy for him to harm us. Like he is not the head of B&R and fucking ep 7 and we still don't know the head of B&R. It hasn't been mentioned that burke is the head. Rusty , Sage, Jill , Bella and maybe Jade would surely help him And if we get some information or evidence from quinn or mona then burke is fucked!!! And Like jade is going to be silent on how Burke is actually fucking the students.

Reactions: stepaic
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes