Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Code:
v0.7.2
- Fixed a bug where the new phone, mainly Rooster, would cause an exception for subsurfaces, for a subset of players.
- Fixed a bug where Shuffle would give you unlimited money.
- Corrected typos in episode 7
That's like less then 100KiB in files with changes... Gods and dragons!

Can someone please upload a diff patch from v0.7.1 to v0.7.2 or at least from v0.7.0 to "now"? I downloaded already ~14 Gib something last week for v0.7.1 and now i would for the three script fixes need the 4,2GiB patch from version v0.6.0 on. With 99,99% content i already have?

Arg.h! o_O

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Is catching Tybalt with a ball that bad? :unsure:

it is still more chick than dickpic.
Depends what you're trying to do.

On a Jill focused game I wouldn't hit him at all during tennis, as we know she wouldn't appreciate that sort of behaviour.

You can hit him once or twice without upsetting Jill or Bella overly. If you beat him up they're unhappy about it but you don't lose any points immediately afaict. The fact you pulverised Tybalt is tracked though so may have future impacts, particularly given Jill's distaste for bullying.
Can someone please upload a diff patch from v0.7.1 to v0.7.2 or at least from v0.7.0 to "now"?
My has been updated for v0.7.2 (14.8 MB).

This is basically all the 0.7.2 rpyc files within an RPA patch.

Only 19 of the rpy files changed between 0.7.0 and 0.7.2, but all the rpyc files turn up in the diff.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Madeddy

Bingus99

Apr 6, 2021
Thanks for porting it over to android. I had issue clicking on comment icon in the Rooster app on the phone. With that, I cannot get past the Cathy episode. It keeps asking me to checking Rooster app on the phone. Is it just me ?
Me too I had the same problem .. is it fixed in 7.1?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Be careful with Tybalt.

First, Jill doesn't like to see someone being bullied. If we add up all the negative actions against him, Jill is going to blame us.

Second, Tybalt looks harmless as he appears as a jester in the story, but he can do some damage. If we piss him off too much, he'll go see daddy, and if daddy sees the video where we fuck his wife, he'll be happy to help his son get rid of us.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Be careful with Tybalt.

First, Jill doesn't like to see someone being bullied. If we add up all the negative actions against him, Jill is going to blame us.

Second, Tybalt looks harmless as he appears as a jester in the story, but he can do some damage. If we piss him off too much, he'll go see daddy, and if daddy sees the video where we fuck his wife, he'll be happy to help his son get rid of us.
That's what I'm trying to say. Tyballs is just after Jill. It's unwise to poke and prod him constantly, he holds significant influence sadly. Might be dangerous to keep fucking with him

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
By the way, is it just me or anyone else finds it kinda annoying to listen to Sage using the word 'dude' that often? Tiger I don't really mind, basically she is the Mary Jane of the story, but 'dude' kinda ruins the mood imo.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Out of all the girls in the game, who do you guys think has had the best character development and why?
I think it's still too early for that. Most of them had a dramatic moment or two so far, but nothing real game changer. If we look at it like who had the best character development so far then I'd say it's either Sage or Maya.

Maya explores completely new sides of herself with the mc and in the next chapters that will probably lead to actual character development. I would love to see her leave her protective shell and I would love to see her stand up to her dad.

Sage starts out as a typical manipulative queen bee, but during her time with the mc she shows that she is a genuinely nice girl who actually cares about others.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Jill needs to grow up, she knows that MC and Josy had something going on and it's about time she found out too. Anyway, I didn't leave any fucking pictures on Tybalt's phone.

But should Tybalt's performance be sabotaged or not? Because making him look good is hard to stomach anyway.
I believe if you don't take the dick pic on his phone, but still knock his teeth out during the tennis match, you'll "embarrasch him enough during hisch preformansch" to make Jill and Josy laugh.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes