Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Since these Tier lists are all the rage, I wanted to make one myself.

That being said, my list is not "wanna fuck" or "fuckable" or any sort of generic listing.

It's a "How interested am I in the future stories of this character?" tier list.

TOP being the characters I am most curious to see about, from Absolute No being no fucking interest at all.

This list in no way reflects my personal preference, I'm still primarily a Jill fan, though... Lily made a play for that spot this episode. Anyway:

I didnt add KRJ into any category just to f..k with Casmyr :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1176047

TOP needs little explanation. Bella's mystery is still the top curiosity object, though, now I REALLY wanna see how the fallout of coming out of the closet will turn out for Chad. And Riona.... Well.... Let's just say that last text exchange left me starving to see what's gonna happen to her.

S tier is chock full of interesting characters, loving or hating them, that I wanna see further stories of. Lily just darkhorse'd it all the way from mid tier to this one for me, she's essentially moving in to both Sage and Quinn's territory with minimal effort. Wanna see more from her. Quinn's downward spiral continues, need to see more. Jill's story is still top notch, definitely need to see that climactic Season 2 ending for her. Maya's drama is dialing to the max, definitely a must see. Tommy is a new addition here. His Bojack Horseman like behaviour effectively made him a fascinating watch. Wanna see more of his inevitable spiraling downwards.

A tier stories are very interesting, but remain somewhat predictable. Mel is a new addition here for me, I am more interested in her now that I know she was covering for Chad more than anyone else, but why? Camilla's reluctant prostituting coupled with her now-visible crush on MC, I am curious to see how that'll play. Josy is a 2ndary piece of Maya's story still, but definitely saw more solo development this episode, and I wanna see how more fractured her psyche is gonna get. Sage's breakup story is playing along, and the only thing putting this story in A tier is it being a little predictable.

Kinda curious tier is B. And here we have Jacob, whose tidbits of character continues to promise more engaging story, but underdelivering so far. Painting Derek was a nice touch. Heather is like Josy, a 2ndary piece in Tommy's downfall, ultimately wanna see how she ends up, but meh. I kinda wanna see what happened to Mona, but can live without. Same for Burke.

C tier is where we are getting into boring territory. Not because these are bad characters, just that their stories are either coming to their closes ( Rusty's growing up or Jamie's reveal about his hobby and his now completed breakup) or as a whole, stalled and predictable storylines ( Jade, Tybalt, Anthony and Troy are all in this) Troy is Chad's 2ndary, so his personal storyline bears little mark on overall. Sally is in this just due to the fact "super strung up nerd hopped up on adderall" is a very played out theme, and boring to me.

D tier is either storylines that are fully closed ( Cathy, Zoey) or support characters without a story of their own (Elena and JB, Nicole) or in Derek's case, both came to a closing circle with ending of Ashley or just hooking up with others. He is now firmly MC's support 2ndary, his own little story closed out. He may play a part in Maya's story, but in a limited fashion. Not very interesting.

The entire Absolute No requires little explanation. Does anyone wanna see more of the adventures of any of those characters?

Edit Note: Caleb wasnt in the maker images, but I wanna note, I do wanna see a proper round 2.

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Since these Tier lists are all the rage, I wanted to make one myself.

That being said, my list is not "wanna fuck" or "fuckable" or any sort of generic listing.

It's a "How interested am I in the future stories of this character?" tier list.

TOP being the characters I am most curious to see about, from Absolute No being no fucking interest at all.

This list in no way reflects my personal preference, I'm still primarily a Jill fan, though... Lily made a play for that spot this episode. Anyway:

I didnt add KRJ into any category just to f..k with Casmyr :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1176047

TOP needs little explanation. Bella's mystery is still the top curiosity object, though, now I REALLY wanna see how the fallout of coming out of the closet will turn out for Chad. And Riona.... Well.... Let's just say that last text exchange left me starving to see what's gonna happen to her.

S tier is chock full of interesting characters, loving or hating them, that I wanna see further stories of. Lily just darkhorse'd it all the way from mid tier to this one for me, she's essentially moving in to both Sage and Quinn's territory with minimal effort. Wanna see more from her. Quinn's downward spiral continues, need to see more. Jill's story is still top notch, definitely need to see that climactic Season 2 ending for her. Maya's drama is dialing to the max, definitely a must see. Tommy is a new addition here. His Bojack Horseman like behaviour effectively made him a fascinating watch. Wanna see more of his inevitable spiraling downwards.

A tier stories are very interesting, but remain somewhat predictable. Mel is a new addition here for me, I am more interested in her now that I know she was covering for Chad more than anyone else, but why? Camilla's reluctant prostituting coupled with her now-visible crush on MC, I am curious to see how that'll play. Josy is a 2ndary piece of Maya's story still, but definitely saw more solo development this episode, and I wanna see how more fractured her psyche is gonna get. Sage's breakup story is playing along, and the only thing putting this story in A tier is it being a little predictable.

Kinda curious tier is B. And here we have Jacob, whose tidbits of character continues to promise more engaging story, but underdelivering so far. Painting Derek was a nice touch. Heather is like Josy, a 2ndary piece in Tommy's downfall, ultimately wanna see how she ends up, but meh. I kinda wanna see what happened to Mona, but can live without. Same for Burke.

C tier is where we are getting into boring territory. Not because these are bad characters, just that their stories are either coming to their closes ( Rusty's growing up or Jamie's reveal about his hobby and his now completed breakup) or as a whole, stalled and predictable storylines ( Jade, Tybalt, Anthony and Troy are all in this) Troy is Chad's 2ndary, so his personal storyline bears little mark on overall. Sally is in this just due to the fact "super strung up nerd hopped up on adderall" is a very played out theme, and boring to me.

D tier is either storylines that are fully closed ( Cathy, Zoey) or support characters without a story of their own (Elena and JB, Nicole) or in Derek's case, both came to a closing circle with ending of Ashley or just hooking up with others. He is now firmly MC's support 2ndary, his own little story closed out. He may play a part in Maya's story, but in a limited fashion. Not very interesting.

The entire Absolute No requires little explanation. Does anyone wanna see more of the adventures of any of those characters?

Edit Note: Caleb wasnt in the maker images, but I wanna note, I do wanna see a proper round 2.
I just can believe what i saw right now :cautious:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I would talk more about consequences not decisions.

in the same way that in the seventh chapter we leave Bella not because of our decision but because of the consequences of our other decisions, and in the latter case at least there was a direct correlation between the decisions taken two chapters earlier and the consequence

also for the trouple I think it will go the same way, what we have done will decide what we can have (both, only Maya, only Josy, none)

2-1 for Josy at the most

and the 2 for Josy are mandatory
I totally agree with you on that. The consequences determine the course of the story.

If Josy is 1 point ahead of Maya because of the mandatory point, maya will make up for it in EP8. Both are, if anything, not far apart.

Jul 17, 2020
Haha, Guys share me your favourite super funny moments from the game. These Derek moments are surely the best tbh:ROFLMAO:

Do share your funny moment!!!
when MC put his dong between his legs because Tommy refuse to let him in

Derek sweaty ass when MC let him go first in Tybalt's room

Derek and MC's gay catcher scene

when MC/Derek lick the bouncer tits(can't recall his name, is it Stanley?)

Derek in gender studies

yeah, it is Derek who has the funny scenes:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300 and `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
when MC put his dong between his legs because Tommy refuse to let him in

Derek sweaty ass when MC let him go first in Tybalt's room

Derek and MC's gay catcher scene

when MC/Derek lick the bouncer tits(can't recall his name, is it Stanley?)

Derek in gender studies

yeah, it is Derek who has the funny scenes:ROFLMAO:
And there's the next throuple. Derek, Ashley, Jamie.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I figured it out eventually. It happens due to not repairing Jacob's room in time.

Game only checks at the begging of two DIK mansion roaming events if his room is repaired or not.
And in that case unlocks getting art.

In my case, his room finished repairs during last DIK roaming event (before the dinner), so I could see his room clean, but since it was not done at the beggining on roaming event, it does not count.

Hopefully it will show properly unlocked in episode 8.
Yep, same issue here, thought so, ok, gonna redo that part again. Thank you for confirming it. :)

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
Guys, I have a question that I wanna ask since the last 4 days but I didn't until now so here goes:

No matter what I do or don't with Cathy, Bella somehow manages to find a underwear that belongs to her. I've literally tried everything (Swyped on her then reject her, didn't swyped on her, didn't even drive her) In 3 routes which I specifically played Full CHICK. I managed to get the same result every time. I'm thinking about a 4th run where I choose Jade on dream scenes but I don't think it'd be the answer either. Please help I'm desparately stuck.

ps: I'm playing the version 0.7.0 which I downloaded at the release night. Thanks to anyone who finds a solution.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I hope not ! Derek and ashley are perfect together.
Also there was not even a single line or clue that'd suggest that Derek is anything else than a crazy hetero guy. I liked Ashley, but I wouldn't wanna ruin things for them and I wouldn't wanna hurt Derek. I mean he was the mc's first bro at the uni. Now Heather on the other hand... fuck Tommy. :D

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
How do you get the scene with Sarah on ep. 2? I bought the special take out with Quinn but the option to find Sarah it's still grey. Btw i choose the skip minigames.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Also there was not even a single line or clue that'd suggest that Derek is anything else than a crazy hetero guy. I liked Ashley, but I wouldn't wanna ruin things for them and I wouldn't wanna hurt Derek. I mean he was the mc's first bro at the uni. Now Heather on the other hand... fuck Tommy. :D
Are we playing two different games?
Derek shows it again and again that he is not hetero sexual. All the innuendos, vodka tampon in the ass, his dildo games, the bubble animtion after the cumpetition with the MC, toothbrush in the ass etc..

It is more than striking.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So many great rankings of the girls, and good reasons for such variety. I completely have thrown my middle tiers into disarray after looking and considering. All I know for sure are my top tier and most of my "no fucking way" tier.

Top for me are Bella and Sage. Bella would take them all for me but I do dig Sage. Surprisingly, Quinn is no where near my bottom choices any more. I feel a bit dirty just typing that!

I think I need to reconsider after such diverse rankings. Not because I don't have no opinions of my own, but there is a lot to be said for trying to identify why certain choices are ranked like they are (some very differently) An example, I was fully on board with tossing M&J on the bottom. Reading and reflecting and bearing in mind the fact my MC's dick has not been idle, I am now conflicted. Josy seems to be less of a liar, (and honestly I have no problem with any gender relationships, but given the shot she has had to deal with from Maya's family, I can rationalize a lot) Maya lied, but I do think she was ready to come clean.

Argh. I'm going to sleep on it.
Peace

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I only want to point out from c7 so . . .
When sage was talking to maya in library
Behind them , mc stop a men(took the book from that guy) which was putting book back to right place and then mc realise what he was doing it wrong. He(mc) look if that guy is looking at him then he check and put the book exact place where that guy was putting it.

When you see that in game. It's god damn funny.

Reactions: `Ray`

kyvsss

Apr 30, 2021
Whats up everyone, tried to download the game and i downloaded the patch only, can anyone point me to the game installer? Ill support the devs ofc just kinda lost here.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Are we playing two different games?
Derek shows it again and again that he is not hetero sexual. All the innuendos, vodka tampon in the ass, his dildo games, the bubble animtion after the cumpetition with the MC, toothbrush in the ass etc..

It is more than striking.
-Want to fuck MC's father

I thought that this game took homosexuality as something very normal and that's why nobody cared that Derek was and they didn't mention it.
But in the last scene of episode 7, the opposite is proven, by how surprised MC is to see Chad

BrotherNewt

Sep 10, 2017
Just completed my first run through from 1 - 7.

Wonderful game this, Glad I got into it. Hooked me straight away.

If I run through the game again, besides unlocking different scenes, would the outcome of certain characters be different.
Cathy not leaving for example and Bella not being interested after the other teacher hook up?
Nothing much happened is Jil, but I was more netural xD

LauLau

Dec 9, 2017
You likely didn't replace your persistent file. All rewards and unlocks are stored there. Give that a go, hope this helps!!
Appreciate your work my man, but unfortunately I can't seem to unlock all the scenes. When I overwrite my Persistent file with your nothing changes. I don't expect you to have a solution, but if you did I'd love to hear it!

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I only want to point out from c7 so . . .
When sage was talking to maya in library
Behind them , mc stop a men(took the book from that guy) which was putting book back to right place and then mc realise what he was doing it wrong. He(mc) look if that guy is looking at him then he check and put the book exact place where that guy was putting it.

When you see that in game. It's god damn funny.
It is the best scene of the episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I even had to do a savefile of this

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes