JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
We all know that for ep8 the mansion will be fixed and the windows replaced, the question is if they keep working, maybe the mc will see her or meet her again. And who knows whats gonna happen ? Maybe Mona will tell Sage all the shady bussiness that Quinn has. This could be a huge clifchanger for ep8 end.
if it's a huge cliffhanger on ep8 which also a season 2 ending,
it's gonna be shitstorm on steam discussion as well until next season

Jul 17, 2020
Know more about Bella´s past, Jill 3r date with Tybalt and how Bella is gonna ruin it, Halloween party, the new relationship between Sage and mc, If Maya gonna move to Hots house like Josy did, more Nicole.
I wanna know whats gonna happen when Burke confronts mc and Jade about the sex tape .
may i add:
Chad/Troy/Sage
Riona's stalker
Quinn's finally open up with MC
Jill's campaign
another round with Caleb
push Dawe again into the pool
Lily's motive why lay eyes on MC
Lynette's diary
where is Vinny
where is James
who is the old lady's son
hangout with Sally/KRJ
water the flower seeds Jamie gave
bond with the DIKs

damn, episode 8's gonna be packed!

:LUL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way you described it, we made an important decision in EP4.
Each player can choose his own affinity. This is a decision and from this follows the other options. DPC just did not give us options of solo routes. He is now making up for that in EP6, EP7, EP8.
I would talk more about consequences not decisions.

in the same way that in the seventh chapter we leave Bella not because of our decision but because of the consequences of our other decisions, and in the latter case at least there was a direct correlation between the decisions taken two chapters earlier and the consequence

also for the trouple I think it will go the same way, what we have done will decide what we can have (both, only Maya, only Josy, none)
I agree with you in that if you only go to Josy, the relationship will be unbalanced.

However, if you go to Maya once and everything plays well, Josy and Maya will be 1 to 1.
2-1 for Josy at the most

and the 2 for Josy are mandatory

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if it's a huge cliffhanger on ep8 which also a season 2 ending,
it's gonna be shitstorm on steam discussion as well until next season
the season finale can at best change the status quo, but not end with an unresolved plot twist

but Sage talking to Mona, as she did with Maya, would fit in, in the end it would be a twist only for Sage, they're all events we, the players, know about

Last edited:

hzzzzq

May 1, 2021
DPC has introduced anti-cheat code which quits the game if it detects the walkthrough mod has been used.

Installing the updated version of the walkthrough mod should fix it (first post, under Extras).

Don't click, just wait. The game is building a big image cache before it starts. Eventually the loading image should close and the game will start.

Have you finished cleaning Jacob's room in the mansion repair game? They won't show up until after that's done.

Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix
sorry i can't find it , can you sent it to.me plz?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
may i add:
Chad/Troy/Sage
Riona's stalker
Quinn's finally open up with MC
Jill's campaign
another round with Caleb
push Dawe again into the pool
Lily's motive why lay eyes on MC
Lynette's diary
where is Vinny
where is James
who is the old lady's son
hangout with Sally/KRJ
water the flower seeds Jamie gave
bond with the DIKs

damn, episode 8's gonna be packed!

:LUL:
Also :
Jill´s 3rd date with Tybalt (Hopefully Bella ruins it like the last two)
Who is the DIk´s traitor.
Who blackmailed Chad
More Nicole
Maya and Josy gift for MC´s birthday (Threesome in his room)

• Love
Reactions: derek.is.the.key

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this it says in tasks to talk to rusty but when I click on him nothing happens I'm playing on the unofficial Android version with mod included Screenshot_2021-05-03-07-32-34-991.jpg

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Since these Tier lists are all the rage, I wanted to make one myself.

That being said, my list is not "wanna fuck" or "fuckable" or any sort of generic listing.

It's a "How interested am I in the future stories of this character?" tier list.

TOP being the characters I am most curious to see about, from Absolute No being no fucking interest at all.

This list in no way reflects my personal preference, I'm still primarily a Jill fan, though... Lily made a play for that spot this episode. Anyway:

I didnt add KRJ into any category just to f..k with Casmyr :ROFLMAO:

my-image.png

TOP needs little explanation. Bella's mystery is still the top curiosity object, though, now I REALLY wanna see how the fallout of coming out of the closet will turn out for Chad. And Riona.... Well.... Let's just say that last text exchange left me starving to see what's gonna happen to her.

S tier is chock full of interesting characters, loving or hating them, that I wanna see further stories of. Lily just darkhorse'd it all the way from mid tier to this one for me, she's essentially moving in to both Sage and Quinn's territory with minimal effort. Wanna see more from her. Quinn's downward spiral continues, need to see more. Jill's story is still top notch, definitely need to see that climactic Season 2 ending for her. Maya's drama is dialing to the max, definitely a must see. Tommy is a new addition here. His Bojack Horseman like behaviour effectively made him a fascinating watch. Wanna see more of his inevitable spiraling downwards.

A tier stories are very interesting, but remain somewhat predictable. Mel is a new addition here for me, I am more interested in her now that I know she was covering for Chad more than anyone else, but why? Camilla's reluctant prostituting coupled with her now-visible crush on MC, I am curious to see how that'll play. Josy is a 2ndary piece of Maya's story still, but definitely saw more solo development this episode, and I wanna see how more fractured her psyche is gonna get. Sage's breakup story is playing along, and the only thing putting this story in A tier is it being a little predictable.

Kinda curious tier is B. And here we have Jacob, whose tidbits of character continues to promise more engaging story, but underdelivering so far. Painting Derek was a nice touch. Heather is like Josy, a 2ndary piece in Tommy's downfall, ultimately wanna see how she ends up, but meh. I kinda wanna see what happened to Mona, but can live without. Same for Burke.

C tier is where we are getting into boring territory. Not because these are bad characters, just that their stories are either coming to their closes ( Rusty's growing up or Jamie's reveal about his hobby and his now completed breakup) or as a whole, stalled and predictable storylines ( Jade, Tybalt, Anthony and Troy are all in this) Troy is Chad's 2ndary, so his personal storyline bears little mark on overall. Sally is in this just due to the fact "super strung up nerd hopped up on adderall" is a very played out theme, and boring to me.

D tier is either storylines that are fully closed ( Cathy, Zoey) or support characters without a story of their own (Elena and JB, Nicole) or in Derek's case, both came to a closing circle with ending of Ashley or just hooking up with others. He is now firmly MC's support 2ndary, his own little story closed out. He may play a part in Maya's story, but in a limited fashion. Not very interesting.

The entire Absolute No requires little explanation. Does anyone wanna see more of the adventures of any of those characters?

Edit Note: Caleb wasnt in the maker images, but I wanna note, I do wanna see a proper round 2.

Aaron_9x

Dec 21, 2017
Facing the same issue, you found any fix? Can anyone help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update7.rpyc", line 171, in script
  File "D:\m\Being.a.DIK.v0.4.1\BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\m\Being.a.DIK.v0.4.1\BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Sun Apr 25 00:53:10 2021

can any 1 help?

DingDongDog

Jul 1, 2019
Haha, Guys share me your favourite super funny moments from the game. These Derek moments are surely the best tbh:ROFLMAO:
1. Before having fun in tybalt's room:
2. Killing t
The Derek moments are the most funny, and for me the dungeons and dragons are preety great, the whole game is a masterpiece. There are so many things to do and so many girls to...well to do

Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I didnt add KRJ into any category just to f..k with Casmyr :ROFLMAO:
Haha you might have already succeeded in that. Though your approach on this thing was surely next level. Awesome man/ lady, you just kind of recapped the whole game (y). You have done your homework very well , cathy or jade will surely reward you.

• Haha
Reactions: Whoquinn and D2M3
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes