Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
''DPC cuck us again and ep8 will be about planning the party and etc.'' That's what I think :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Celebrating Halloween next spring. Can't wait to see just how slutty the HOTs gonna dress.
I'm going the Josy route, but I can't wait to be with Jill.

Halloween should be the episode 8, so we would have ep8 in October. pff a long time :(
Yeah I'm not looking forward to this thread in August and September. We'll be back to whacky theories about MC being the last son of Krypton

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Celebrating Halloween next spring. Can't wait to see just how slutty the HOTs gonna dress.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to this thread in August and September. We'll be back to whacky theories about MC being the last son of Krypton
should have tell DPC to make MC default name Karl-El or Jor-El from the beginning
or should it be Dik-eL ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
:unsure:You mean this ? Yeah, that is the Just Friends path, nothing to do with affinity or status.
View attachment 1175213 View attachment 1175214

Yeah that's what I thought too. so cool.:cool:
Hah, I would call it more the "we both like each other, but Maya is in the way" path. At least that's what I call it. Josy admitted to my MC more than once that she still has feelings for him, but they both hold back because of her relationship with Maya. Just gotta get Maya kicked to the curb and then it's greenlit. :)

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What events we got to look forward to?

We got the jock competition thing coming up. Do you think MC or the Diks will sabotage that? Because of the windows. I aak if we will because MC told Tommy about cooling down with the jocks and etc after they fought.

We got Jill's recital coming up. Personally I can't wait to get that shit over it, getting tired of clicking on the guitar and practicing her notes and etc. Plus I have a good feeling thats when we pop that hymen and Jill won't be able to sit straight in class and Josy will know why.

Halloween bash. You think the Halloween party will be next episode? Or will DPC cuck us again and ep8 will be about planning the party and etc.
Know more about Bella´s past, Jill 3r date with Tybalt and how Bella is gonna ruin it, Halloween party, the new relationship between Sage and mc, If Maya gonna move to Hots house like Josy did, more Nicole.
I wanna know whats gonna happen when Burke confronts mc and Jade about the sex tape .

Last edited:

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
What events we got to look forward to?

We got the jock competition thing coming up. Do you think MC or the Diks will sabotage that? Because of the windows. I aak if we will because MC told Tommy about cooling down with the jocks and etc after they fought.

We got Jill's recital coming up. Personally I can't wait to get that shit over it, getting tired of clicking on the guitar and practicing her notes and etc. Plus I have a good feeling thats when we pop that hymen and Jill won't be able to sit straight in class and Josy will know why.

Halloween bash. You think the Halloween party will be next episode? Or will DPC cuck us again and ep8 will be about planning the party and etc.
Mona´s return, its gonna be impossible but i wont lose hope to see her again.

Reactions: Hermith

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
These last 15 pages, people have been talking about MC's family that is he is a B. It's not a small world or country. Remember that steve in the beginning said that B&R is a shit place where shit people go and Bella in ep 5 said that she went to S&R [smith & reading] and told that it was bigger than B&R. One thing that is common in both of these statements is that B&R is not a Super or God level college. There are many other God level colleges which are better than B&R. So what makes you think that Lynette family is B. Her family could be even bigger than B and R. Maybe smith? who knows... I think that Mc is neither a B or R [well he is not R that was obvious] but someone who is even more bigger and powerful than these families. Obviously there are ranking in rich families as well. B and R maybe taking the same place and another family who is even more powerful than these families [DeLuca!!?] So think that Mc is a member of that family. That's my theory
Imagine if the mc is DeLuca, that shit is crazy. Tybalt better not mess up with the mc, you probably will gonna sleep with the fish forever.

Reactions: isotope

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
No you have

For pretty much anything involving sage/the hots you have to be a dik, not a chick
HOTs -- mostly DIK,

u can even still bang Riona,Camila,Lily on chick route at the HOTs party
Sage is available on any route, even neutral

Reactions: isotope

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020

Admittedly, some theories are crazy, and some have been correct. I don't know if they are conspiracy geniuses or if DPC has sent them the script of the story.

I can't wait to see Josy dressed as a bunny girl. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Admittedly, some theories are crazy, and some have been correct. I don't know if they are conspiracy geniuses or if DPC has sent them the script of the story.

I can't wait to see Josy dressed as a bunny girl. lol
I don't recall any crazy theories being correct.

The only theories that I believe turned out to be true are the ones that had a huge amount of supporting evidence and only the most stubborn members here wouldn't accept them.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

kvergara

Sep 2, 2020
How do I progress with the new version? I updated the game with the patch but keeps showing the end of the last version. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes