guyman102

Apr 24, 2021

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
The second round fight between MC and Caleb definitely will happens soon since the MC will spend some of his time at the gym.. This is definitely what i needs the most since i would like to kick Caleb's ass again and again because he think he has big physical body people will be getting scared of him.. Fuck you Caleb, my MC will never ever be getting scared of you !
Dear sweet Heather, listen ! Of course i will start something for my MC against Caleb. You just wait and see in upcoming episode my MC will show you his balls is bigger than your stupid cowards Tommy !

Pointing out all the Tri-Alpha parties Tommy ruined is a bizarre defense, because Tommy has never had anything but contempt for the jocks. Are we supposed to take that as an indication Quinn hates Tommy and the DIKs? That seems unlikely, and yet here we are. Quinn would rather avoid a tough conversation than admit she might need some help - even when (as Tommy pointed out) there was no way to avoid that conversation permanently.
I think Quinn was trying to point out that Tommy was in no position to pass judgement on her for her actions when he's been just as big of a dick as she has.

And frankly, I'm skeptical this will make much of an impact on Quinn either way, unless the connection between her own actions and what happens to Riona is extremely short and extremely direct. Quinn's mental filter is too strong for any sort of indirect consequence to break through.
I don't believe that. If you look at the end of EP. 7 after the Tommy argument, Quinn is introspective. That means that she's fully aware of the severity of the shit that she's in and she's displaying more emotion than we've seen from her up until that point. Quinn isn't just this all around horrible person, bro. She does things for a reason...albeit they may be absolutely shit things for even shittier reasons, but they make sense to her and without knowing her entire backstory, there's really no way to fully understand the reason she decides to do those things. Riona is the person she trusts the absolute most with all her secrets, so it's safe to say that there's a pretty huge bond there. If something was to happen to RiRi, Quinn would be devastated.

Josy can even have dialog on this. If the MC in the throuple "seduces" Josy, she'll admit:
View attachment 1175056 View attachment 1175057 View attachment 1175058 View attachment 1175059 View attachment 1175060
Interestingly, if the if the MC isn't on her path but still has feelings for her, she can say this instead if the MC "comforts" her:
View attachment 1175078 View attachment 1175079 View attachment 1175080 View attachment 1175081 View attachment 1175082

It's pretty clear Josy has very strong feelings for the MC despite her feelings for Maya. I think, in vacuum, she would choose Maya over the MC if it came down to it, because as she says, she doesn't want to be a cheater. But as we saw back in Episode 2, when things aren't in a vacuum it's not certain how she would act. If Maya keeps taking her frustrations out on Josy, she probably would choose the MC over Maya.

As I see it, that means the key to keeping Maya & Josy together is to help them find healthier ways to express their fears and frustrations when they can't be together. The real question is how to combine that with being a direct part of their relationship.
That's what I'm saying. Maya is full of emotion (women, right?) and because of those emotions her judgement is completely clouded so she's only seeing things through blinders of anger and betrayal. Especially pointed at Josy, who in Maya's mind should drop absolutely everything in her own life and help Maya through her shit (for the upteenth time) and on the other hand, Josy is young. She's finally at B&R away from the loneliness she experienced back home, she finally became part of a sorority which she fully admits to Maya that was what she always wanted. It's going to be a really tough balancing act, brother. I think the throuple is doomed for failure because it seems like Maya and Josy are going two separate directions and MC is going to be stuck in the middle trying to hold them together like Stretch Armstrong. It's not gonna end well.

To be honest that's also true for Maya and that's why I said earlier without the mc as a "third wheel" or at least a true friend the Josy-Maya relationship is bound to fail. They are way too different from each other and without the mc their relationship would be like the outgoing Josy trying to force the reclusive Maya out of her protective shell and that wouldn't end well for anyone.
I agree with you but I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate just for the sake of discussion. Reclusive people often bode better when they're surrounded by extroverted people. I was a complete hermit through elementary and middle schools but once High School hit, my friends were all outgoing...and now I'm pretty much a social butterfly.

Rate the girl time?????????
Peace
my-image.png
that answer exists? i never had it and i have played the game around 300 times! its like not being a FWB with Sage, its just those impossible things!
Don't feel awkward, bro. I have never once ever picked the non-anal option so I have no idea where that path leads. I do know that anal path ends with Riona taking a pretty satisfying blast to the face from the "Nut Cannon" and a case of dookie dick. I'm fine with not knowing.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I agree with you but I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate just for the sake of discussion. Reclusive people often bode better when they're surrounded by extroverted people. I was a complete hermit through elementary and middle schools but once High School hit, my friends were all outgoing...and now I'm pretty much a social butterfly.
I don't think that's how this works, or at least that's not how it worked out for me. :D During my hs and uni years the more people around me tried to pull me with them, I ended up pushing them away even harder. By the time I realized I'm gonna miss out on probably the best years of my life it was way too late. :cautious:

Jul 17, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hermith and JetZ

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
The full chick route is so boring
that's why i mixed mine
although i never try to go all chick option 100% either
the 2 things i always switched between are punching those jocks or hitting on jade

but the 2 decisions i regret choosing which i fixed already,
  1. showing Derek jade's video ( that episode 6 ending back then was just "well fuck me sideways" moment )
  2. trying to fool around with Cathy on my blind playthrough

Reactions: SSJGOD

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
posted this a while ago, notice the 'subtle' hints she was talking about in the HOTS party:ROFLMAO:
that face still cracks me up tbh
i just hope by saying no she will have a better dialogue again in the next episodes
or maybe some funny dialogue like in the preps party where her ego is talking,
since having a halloween party meeting with her and quinn is unavoidable anyway no matter which route we choose

Reactions: Hermith

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
If some one on the path of chick they are playing different game because last I check game name was and still is being a dk.
sadly i am on that chick route
unless Bella is all available on DIK then maybe i'll try to convince my old ass to go full DIK route
but then again i didn't choose all chick option either (i chose whichever i think is right personally)
still punched those jocks and calleb,
it's just i always ended up on CHICK affinity most of the time or neutral

Jul 17, 2020
that face still cracks me up tbh
i just hope by saying no she will have a better dialogue again in the next episodes
or maybe some funny dialogue like in the preps party where her ego is talking,
since having a halloween party meeting with her and quinn is unavoidable anyway no matter which route we choose
Chad deny her for so long, Sage now think CHICK MC will satisfy her horniness, CHICK MC too will deny her(but not long) that when he decide to go for it, it will be a 5/5!(his cardio will improve cause MC registered for the gym):ROFLMAO:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Chad deny her for so long, Sage now think CHICK MC will satisfy her horniness, CHICK MC too will deny her(but not long) that when he decide to go for it, it will be a 5/5!(his cardio will improve cause MC registered for the gym):ROFLMAO:
i swear if being on a gym will make that 5/5
i'll burst out laughing,
i'm more concerned about our affinity progress tho since last episodes we all have like a few more bar for decisions
i guess that's why dpc put that permanent affinity there on ep7 ?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 1175795

Am I the only one who thinks convicted killer Rachel Shoaf would make a good Sage in a BAD movie?
Yes. You are the only one who thinks that. Apart from red hair, there's absolutely no resemblance what so ever.

Your choices intrigue me man. It's definitely a case of preference above all but while I get Josy and Sage being top tier, why Envy and Maya? Also, howcome you ranked Jade lower than Maya when they're both feminists and Jade is way more willing to suck MC's balls dry.
i swear if being on a gym will make that 5/5
i'll burst out laughing,
i'm more concerned about our affinity progress tho since last episodes we all have like a few more bar for decisions
i guess that's why dpc put that permanent affinity there on ep7 ?
That's how these things work in VN's bro. Didn't you know that 2 visits to the gym gets you maximum strength, cardio and dexterity?

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod and JetZ
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes