Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I think EP8 will end up like EP4.
DPC will give Josy a dark secret that Tommy informed Maya's father and got him into trouble. Josy and Maya will learn that MC fucked Quinn during the cumpetition. And MC will find out from Josy what Maya did to him during his blackout. Either they can forgive each other and keep the group together or not. After that a final decision about the solo paths will be made.
I think you're wrong on all propositions:
1. From Maya's dialogue it is probable that she did not know her father was so much agains her relationship the first time. It is unlikely Tommy would have ratted them out or even that he knows.
2. I think that's irrelevant and even if it was it only happens if you win the cumpetition.
3. What did Maya do during the blackout? Its more likely the MC did something very stupid while drunk.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
so far, the trouple's progress has been very mixed.

great enthusiasm at the end of the fourth chapter, where it seemed that every night MC would sleep with Josy and Maya (never again).

immediate cold shower at the next chapter, where the key word is slow down the sentimental involvement (have you ever started a relationship and immediately felt the need to slow down?) and where at the end the real engine of the trouple we discover to be the fear of being the excluded one and the first little adventure with only one of the two girls

in the sixth chapter thanks to the scavenger hunt Mc gets a try at threesome, with the promise to do it again later on

in the seventh chapter Maya and Josy keep moving away from each other (from the first scene to the last) with MC who can (not necessarily) try to keep things in balance

not the best premise
I see things balanced out at the end of EP7 as far as Josy and Maya are concerned.

In the first sex in EP7, Josy and the MC consoled each other. (I would not see that so dramatically now).

Maya has made a huge leap with the sex. She trusts the MC now completely.

At the HOT's party Josy and the MC have the chance to bond.

In the end Josy and the MC show themselves in public.

In EP8 Maya has the chance to go to the HOT's and with that Maya proves to Josy that she cares a lot about her. And eventually, Josy and Maya will make the walk of shame as a couple. This will cement the group.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I think EP8 will end up like EP4.
DPC will give Josy a dark secret that Tommy informed Maya's father and got him into trouble. Josy and Maya will learn that MC fucked Quinn during the cumpetition. And MC will find out from Josy what Maya did to him during his blackout. Either they can forgive each other and keep the group together or not. After that a final decision about the solo paths will be made.
That he has fucked Quinn I do not think is a problem, since they practically gave him "permission" to make his life with other girls.
and the other options I don't see with much drama or I don't know. ( anyway they are possibilities)

Something I think is that, in one or two chapters, (which could be even more, I don't think DPC will let us pick a girl quickly and be happy until the end of the game ) Sage will manage to bring Maya and Josy together again. But things will no longer be as before, the relationship between Josy and Maya will have cooled down, and we will have more affinity with one of the two and there will be the separation (or continue with the throuple)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I see things balanced out at the end of EP7 as far as Josy and Maya are concerned.

In the first sex in EP7, Josy and the MC consoled each other. (I would not see that so dramatically now).

Maya has made a huge leap with the sex. She trusts the MC now completely.

At the HOT's party Josy and the MC have the chance to bond.

In the end Josy and the MC show themselves in public.

In EP8 Maya has the chance to go to the HOT's and with that Maya proves to Josy that she cares a lot about her. And eventually, Josy and Maya will make the walk of shame as a couple. This will cement the group.
if the situation is to be balanced in the next chapter, it means that it is not balanced at all now.

We'll see about the future, for now the table is leaning heavily towards Josy.
Maya will have to make up for lost ground with both of them.
In my opinion, if MC has focused heavily on Josy in this chapter (i.e. three out of three encounters with her), it might already be too late for the trouple.

Maya hasn't accepted Sage's bid yet, maybe in the next chapter we'll see her wearing the HOTs uniform at some sorority event, hardly we'll see her in the HOTs house, at least until there's a showdown between Sage and Quinn (Sage still trusts Quinn a lot, when she talks about organizing the Halloween party she keeps on nominating her as her successor)

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

KeloKraven

Apr 19, 2021
Hi! I downloaded Being a DIK v0.7.2 on my Windows 7 laptop, but when I try to open it, it automatically closes in a second. Can someone please help me fix this issue

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think DPC see this way to be honest. :ROFLMAO:.
I mean , I don't think he feels obligated to us , "Oh I not let them to have a polygamy in the last game, Now I need to make up for it ".:ROFLMAO: Sure , I dont think he will kill one of them, but just because in the last game the threesome not worked out, its not mean it will work here. Realistically, it's never work out anyway. Jealousy take over eventually.
But to be fair, we already get the Threesome relationship we already in it. all its missing is a full blown SEX scene, not like ep 6 one:ROFLMAO:. However, ever since its started we kind of forced to choose one girl over the other. and MC is a very confused guy sometimes. Who know what he will feel eventually, during this experiment. HE say to Josy that he is fine with them spending alone time together in his room, but..... Josy also said its fine of him dating others, yet you lose 2 RP point with her if you honest about also dating with Jill.
You described it well. But not the one with the throuple. I think that DPC even intends to enable multiple throuples. :unsure:

For those who haven't noticed, EP6 and EP7 only serve to sort out the Li's.
I think that DPC in EP8 will strengthen the relationship to a LI. Anyone who then has multiple LI's and maybe ate at a restaurant will quickly find themselves without a LI.:unsure:

My MC has only the Throuple path and no other LI's. With my MC Josy only asks if something is with Jill and my MC can tell her the truth.

mc "Yeah, we're friends too."
js "That's all?"
mc "Yeah. That's all."
js "Ok."

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Managed to play the new update fully, of boy DPC did not disappoint, no wonder BADIK is such a hit in this website, i liked how the updates for BADIK and COBD came out pretty close to one another (although i didn't like the fact that Broken Dreamers new update didn't move the plot foward much). A question for you guys: did any of you were actually surprised with the reveal that Chad was gay? I was not since in the first updates i saw some theories regarding it, although more in a joke manner.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
12$
Next time im able to use the board its going to be 100%, the last two areas are already being worked on.

... im fucked ain't i?
But he doesn't have 100% of the cleanup either, he's not going to be able to put all the DIKs to work.
It sounded like they had assigned DIKs to complete the last of the repairs in the final round of Episode 7. If so, I think they might just have time to finish (if their DIKs can all tackle $3 jobs). We obviously won't know for sure until Episode 8, but I'd be surprised if we only get one more chance to earn money. My guess is we'll get 2 (maybe 3) more chances to assign DIKs, then a final wrap-up (and a chance to buy windows) where we are either done or we fail the game.

Of course that's 5+ months away. My advice would be to spend a fraction of that time redoing the minigame to be ready when Episode 8 drops. But if they're committed to their original run, all might not be lost.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I know it's been done to death but it may be possible MC's dad didn't know and that's why he didn't tell the MC. I mostly base this on two things: 1. In flashbacks Neil is shown to be a bit of a fuckaround so it's possible he didn't know or care who he was working for when he met Lyn, and 2. Lyn might never have told Neil about her heritage, just like Jill never told the MC until Bella spilled it.

Imagine if Jill and the MC hooked up and she got preggers. Jill might not have ever told the MC about her parents and just run away with him. Even being surrounded by people who knew Jill was a Royce, and being at the school where that name is plastered up everywhere in big letters, MC never figured it out on his own. Possible for Neil to also have missed the clues about MC's mom.

But Neil also says not to expect anything from Lyn's side of the family. That might imply that he knows who they are and they said that. But he might also have said that because he doesn't know who they are and was told that by Lyn.

I might be missing some other stuff that was said, happy to be corrected. Like others have said, I don't really care if MC is from money or not, just an interesting topic.
Neil's bio says he is impoverished due to a lawsuit.
This creates two possibilities.
A custody battle over the MC, which would suggest that Neil knows Lynette's parents.
Or a legal dispute over child support, which would suggest that MC has a half-brother or half-sister.

Reactions: goldenrule91

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Neil's bio says he is impoverished due to a lawsuit.
This creates two possibilities.
A custody battle over the MC, which would suggest that Neil knows Lynette's parents.
Or a legal dispute over child support, which would suggest that MC has a half-brother or half-sister.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the mc told a story about his highschool years where he mentioned that kids bullied him so he beat the shit out of someone and when the school and the parents found out mc's father taught him how to fight they went after him.

Reactions: isotope

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
It sounded like they had assigned DIKs to complete the last of the repairs in the final round of Episode 7. If so, I think they might just have time to finish (if their DIKs can all tackle $3 jobs). We obviously won't know for sure until Episode 8, but I'd be surprised if we only get one more chance to earn money. My guess is we'll get 2 (maybe 3) more chances to assign DIKs, then a final wrap-up (and a chance to buy windows) where we are either done or we fail the game.

Of course that's 5+ months away. My advice would be to spend a fraction of that time redoing the minigame to be ready when Episode 8 drops. But if they're committed to their original run, all might not be lost.
Yeah the last repairs will be done with the next report (Only used MC and Derek for those)
Everyone else is currently assigned to $2 and $3 Jobs.

If DPC adds another chance to earn money i might make it.
Though i might replay anyways, since thats on my DIK route and im literally just fucking everything that moves lol

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Never mind the dark secrets: it's not like we players decided anything in chapter 4....
affinity decided, asking to become friends is an option that only makes sense in the later "solo routes".

now the possibility to choose in the Major choices has also been taken away, we are very close to autopilot
The way you described it, we made an important decision in EP4.
Each player can choose his own affinity. This is a decision and from this follows the other options. DPC just did not give us options of solo routes. He is now making up for that in EP6, EP7, EP8.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
When I said DPC had to let this threeway relationship succeed (compared to AL), it was half a joke. I sincerely hope that he writes according to his plans and not to please the players.

To be honest that's also true for Maya and that's why I said earlier without the mc as a "third wheel" or at least a true friend the Josy-Maya relationship is bound to fail. They are way too different from each other and without the mc their relationship would be like the outgoing Josy trying to force the reclusive Maya out of her protective shell and that wouldn't end well for anyone.
Maya and Josy are different, that's very true. But that's nothing new, and their relationship was working very well despite it.

What almost destroyed their relationship, and this is what happens again in episode 7, is the separation because of Maya's father.

They are in the middle of a roller coaster. They go from almost breaking up to a happy reunion, only to start again in the same situation that led to the almost breaking up.

Indeed the role of the MC is essential to keep the trouple afloat.

I hope that during episode 8, the MC will make sure to sort things out, and that we end up on a nice threesome. In the following episodes we will be able to finally settle the case of Maya's father.

Reactions: Hermith and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes