dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That he has fucked Quinn I do not think is a problem, since they practically gave him "permission" to make his life with other girls.
and the other options I don't see with much drama or I don't know. ( anyway they are possibilities)

Something I think is that, in one or two chapters, (which could be even more, I don't think DPC will let us pick a girl quickly and be happy until the end of the game ) Sage will manage to bring Maya and Josy together again. But things will no longer be as before, the relationship between Josy and Maya will have cooled down, and we will have more affinity with one of the two and there will be the separation (or continue with the throuple)
But that's what the decision is. Can the three of them forgive each other. If yes Throuple ahead. If no, it comes solo routes.

Women say one thing and mean another. That is well known. In the cumpetition, the decisive thing is that it was Quinn.

KeloKraven

Apr 19, 2021
Just adding it here for whoever faced the instant crash on opening the game problem.
To solve it, you can click on lib folder then windows-i686 folder and finally select the Being A DIK application from there to open it up correctly.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone have idea how 2d art that was bough from Jacob to display in the game?
In last roaming section, in my room at place at wall you can display 2d art, you have only blank paper.

And all 2d art from the store is shown as locked in rewards screen.

Any help?
I have the same issue, it is just a balnk paper, I have bought like art for 5 girls, cannot use it in my room, so yeah, you are not alone. Anyone any ideas?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
if the situation is to be balanced in the next chapter, it means that it is not balanced at all now.

We'll see about the future, for now the table is leaning heavily towards Josy.
Maya will have to make up for lost ground with both of them.
In my opinion, if MC has focused heavily on Josy in this chapter (i.e. three out of three encounters with her), it might already be too late for the trouple.

Maya hasn't accepted Sage's bid yet, maybe in the next chapter we'll see her wearing the HOTs uniform at some sorority event, hardly we'll see her in the HOTs house, at least until there's a showdown between Sage and Quinn (Sage still trusts Quinn a lot, when she talks about organizing the Halloween party she keeps on nominating her as her successor)
I agree with you in that if you only go to Josy, the relationship will be unbalanced.

However, if you go to Maya once and everything plays well, Josy and Maya will be 1 to 1.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the mc told a story about his highschool years where he mentioned that kids bullied him so he beat the shit out of someone and when the school and the parents found out mc's father taught him how to fight they went after him.
You are not wrong. But Neil was already poor then. There were never any charges against MC or Neil.

What is the most amazing, the MC himself does not know why.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I half disagree: I think it makes a lot of sense to be able to get Sage even if you haven't been pursuing her prior to this, simply because this is the first time she was genuinely "available" to be pursued properly. Prior to this she was either already in a relationship, or in the immediate aftermath of a miserable breakup. So if an MC liked Sage but wanted more than just a fling with her, this was the only chance he'd had to start something.

Where I definitely agree is that the emphasis should have been on start. Jumping straight to full on sex with Sage is not what I was looking for, though there is a case to be made for it. Even so, jumping to the exact same sex scene fuck buddies get was a definite mistake. It doubtless saved on render time, but it just ruined the pace of the relationship. That's what I found disappointing. DPC is usually a lot better about this sort of thing, almost to a fault.
:unsure:
Maybe We should see both case from a different perspective. Fuck Buddy and none Fuck Buddy .
Sage Was Fucking Horny:ROFLMAO:. and if you are not her F buddy she even more:ROFLMAO:. and May BE She was just willing to say whatever fuck the MC wanted to hear, regardless if you are F buddy or not, just so She get laid.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

In this Way I would say it makes sense for both path. and We and the MC by default in FB path, Fall for it. And Then she threw the 3 out of 5 , so You would do it better next time.

Reactions: Hermith

barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019
How to fix this, i play in compressed ver 0.7.2

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/math101/math_test2.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/classes/math101/math_test2.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/classes/math101/math_test2.rpy", line 23, in <module>
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\cowo\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have bought even side girls 2D art in the art shop, and cannot use any in my room, the canvas remains blank. There are 2D arts in the rewards section, but only for main girls, can't use them either.

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
:unsure:
Maybe We should see both case from a different perspective. Fuck Buddy and none Fuck Buddy .
Sage Was Fucking Horny:ROFLMAO:. and if you are not her F buddy she even more:ROFLMAO:. and May BE She was just willing to say whatever fuck the MC wanted to hear, regardless if you are F buddy or not, just so She get laid.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

In this Way I would say it makes sense for both path. and We and the MC by default in FB path, Fall for it. And Then she threw the 3 out of 5 , so You would do it better next time.
should i start posting pic on how the non fuck buddy sage looks at MC's crotch after the boss fight session but try to act normal, because she knows MC will just say no to her again ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I haven't played CHICK, seen some screenshots here and there... I agree DIK path is the MC acting his age, more impulsive. DIK MC reprimands himself for that specifically, he's not necessarily dumb (can still ace all classes and become a leader when organizing shit) but he definitely thinks with his DIK and that gets him into trouble. I think it's more fun that way personally, I don't think I could handle not beating someone's ass if they fuck with my MC. I imagine CHICKs have to walk away from a lot of fights and they don't even get to punch Tybalt. What kind of life is that?

That being said I'm not against the other paths getting some Quinn action... if it makes sense. It's kind of hard to imagine Quinn wanting anything other than a massive DIK to tame her, but then again the stuff with Sage on the CHICK path shows that it's possible to come at LIs from a different angle. Everything about Sage suggests she wants a DIK - end cards say she likes bad boys, you get most points with her from DIK actions, but she's still open to being with a CHICK MC as of ep 7. It's possible that CHICKs might get some options to help Quinn their own way and sway her over... but as of right now the majority of the groundwork for Quinn LI has been laid for DIKs only. It's even spicier if you're with Sage as a DIK for the jealousy angle, or fucked Lily and had her suggest you hook up as a duo at some point. So yeah, maybe CHIKs can have sloppy seconds, but Quinn is for DIKs first.
I do mostly CHIK and I still could get all Lily scenes(seriously, one of the best girls). Nevertheless Quinn hates me like shit...so agree on that. But regarding Lily, I never got "sloppy seconds".

Reactions: goldenrule91

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
hi i think my game was moded and now it gives error with new update
is there any solution ????? TNX
When Josy say where will go, the game will breakdown. How can i fix it?
DPC has introduced anti-cheat code which quits the game if it detects the walkthrough mod has been used.

Installing the updated version of the walkthrough mod should fix it (first post, under Extras).
hey can someone help me plz I downloaded the standalone version 0.7.2 and as soon as I open it it shows a big LOAD on the bottom right and the whole image is zoomed in and crashes as I click
Don't click, just wait. The game is building a big image cache before it starts. Eventually the loading image should close and the game will start.
I have the same issue, it is just a balnk paper
Have you finished cleaning Jacob's room in the mansion repair game? They won't show up until after that's done.
Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix

ZWCook

Jan 3, 2019
This was a great update!
My favorite part was the free roam at the Hots party. It provided a great buffet of woman to bang.
Although I could not figure out how to complete Heather. I got the Absynth out of Lilly's room and mixed the drink. But there wasn't an option to give it to her.
Heather isn't by any means one of my favorites, because she is such a bitch. But it would be great to nail her - because she is such a bitch. Also the MC is getting close to having screwed all of the Hots; so it's kind of like a Hots bucket list. From my playthroughs the only Hots I haven't banged are: Heather, Melanie, Ashley, Arieth and Elena (unless I am not remembering someone else).

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
how do i get the devil mask, can’t find the mask and in which episode? which route does it take?
if u mean the devil mask that is used on DIK's ceremony
it's on EP7 but u need to fix the DIKs mansion first AFAIK
it has nothing to do with route tho unless on DIKs route it has a use
on CHICK route that mask is just there after u fix the DIKs house

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
DPC has introduced anti-cheat code which quits the game if it detects the walkthrough mod has been used.

Installing the updated version of the walkthrough mod should fix it (first post, under Extras).

Don't click, just wait. The game is building a big image cache before it starts. Eventually the loading image should close and the game will start.

Have you finished cleaning Jacob's room in the mansion repair game? They won't show up until after that's done.

Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix
Yes, Jacob's room is done, I have checked it. I browsed the thread and looked it up before, and yes it is done. The canvas remains still white. :( My idea is, that it gets done after I enter the mansion game in the last free roam. After that eventhough it shows it is done, the game might bug out and does not register it anymore, since I went back to my room and canvas was still blank. So I am guessing it should be finished one free roam earlier, so that the game registers it when I haven't checked the mansion yet when decorating my room. Just a guess though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1371216

I missed Quinn Riona threesome in my previous playthrough. I'm sad I didn't witnessed this any sooner.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes