sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If you only chased Sage, Why are you talking about a conversation with Lily that only happens after sex? Sus :unsure:
Because in this run i only pursue Sage between the LI... in this run I have all the scenes that need affinity DIK... Mona and Cami, Sarah, Sarah and Mel with heather looking on... etc etc etc.

Reactions: n0cn1l

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So... Im sorry to ask, but how do one opens the menu to edit choiced/relationships? I did it once to change my rep with Bella... Could be a part of mod tho, I just know that its possible ;c
To open the command console? or that of the Mod? If it's the first thing I don't know, I think you need to do several steps first for that

Avarossa

Dec 3, 2017
To open the command console? or that of the Mod? If it's the first thing I don't know, I think you need to do several steps first for that
I kind it randomly, remember it had something to do with phone or label cheat in the menu... I was kinda drunk when I found it ;p

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Alright, raise your hands, who has an anti-derek save going?

Anthony and Ash? so kawaiiii desu
Is there any way to actually remove Anthony from the party without hooking Ashley up with Derek? I told those other chicks at the party that Derek is a goonie

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Is there any way to actually remove Anthony from the party without hooking Ashley up with Derek? I told those other chicks at the party that Derek is a goonie
I'm not sure myself and I'm waiting on the official guide to see what I can do about it but as far as I know it's just hooking Derek up with Ashley

Ezes

Mar 12, 2021
To understand the situation of Quinn and Tommy, it is necessary to reconstruct their past. This is only a theory, by no means 100% correct.

From Tommy we know that Josy wondered how he made it to the B&R in the first place. Josy and Tommy hate each other, but why?
I think that Tommy, Quinn and Zoey were in a group. However, Zoey started something with Josy and Tommy discovered it by accident when he went to Josy's room to get some nail polish to sniff. (kind of funny) It came logically to the quarrel. Both told Monica. Zoey was now not allowed to go home to Josy and Tommy ended the relationship with Zoey. I assume that Zoey and the MC had sex for the first time after Zoey and Josy's relationship. In a tree house.

MC: "I don't even remember whose tree house it was...but we were in it...drinking and having a good time."
Maybe in Josy's?

Josy falls in love with Maya. We know from Josy that Maya used to be more adventurous. What if Josy wanted to talk Maya into a threesome with some guy back then. The whole thing probably happened in the fresh air.

Derek to Maya: "Don't you say sex outdoors. Please...not sex outdoors."

But it probably went a little wrong and Maya got scared. I could imagine Tommy being around and really beating the guy up.

Josy later tells Tommy to leave her friends alone.

I think that Tommy got into trouble because of this action and had to do social work in a retirement home. There he meets the granny that later the MC cares for. It a few years earlier and could have experienced more than the MC. I come up with this because Tommy showed a strong dislike of what the nursing home was about in EP6. There was a rich guy who didn't know who his father was. (Burke) Quinn is told stories about Lynette and the MC during her childhood. She doesn't know it's the MC, of course. You wonder how the father knows these stories? Intro EP6 Lana is lying on the mattress.

According to my theory, Burke is the MC's uncle and does not know his father, MC's grandfather, because Bruke is an illegitimate child. We know that Neil is impoverished by a lawsuit. I assume that was a custody battle over the MC because Burke wants to keep the entire inheritance. But Neil won the lawsuit and Burke could lose half the inheritance. Plus, Burke still doesn't know his father. Tommy comes to the B&R with what he knows from Grandma and Burke still wants to find his father. Quinn and Riona also barely made it to B&R. Quinn could have used her knowledge of Lana's stories (Lana was probably a friend of Lynette) to arouse Burke's interest. With Riona, Burke will have demanded sex for the first time in exchange for free tuition. Quinn and Tommy are still in a relationship. Now Quinn, Riona and Tommy are building the drug ring and the restaurant to help Riona. But now the unbelievable happens. Heather finds out and blackmails Quinn and Tommy. Then at some point Maya and the MC come to B&R. Tommy knows Maya and wants revenge for the trouble he had. He gets Quinn to take Maya in to the HOT's.
Quinn is not interested in the MC at first. Not until Quinn gets his hands on his phone. Yes Josy called once and Quinn pretended to be a friend. But that is beside the point. More importantly, Quinn may have found out that the MC was in contact with Zoey.

MC: "We stayed in touch on social media. I saw that she got a new boyfriend."

Quinn probably didn't know where Zoey was, but found out through the MC's cell phone. Quinn and Riona were out in between times and no one knew where they were. Who knows what Quinn learned from Zoey about the MC. One should consider that Zoey and the MC were thick friends for a long time. After that, in any case, her interest in the MC was awakened. When Josy came to B&R, Quinn didn't want Josy at the HOT's at first. But when Josy mentioned that she was Tommy's stepsister, that changed abruptly. Quinn with the knowledge of Zoey realized that Zoey was cheating on her with Josy. (Quinn/Zoey/Tommy Throuple) I would imagine that the revenge on Josy that Quinn and Tommy were planning was to use Maya for that. Looking at the scavenger hunt list, that's likely. However, Quinn and Tommy didn't get their revenge because it was prevented by Josy and the MC. Tommy was true as a father in hell week an asshole to the MC. Is maybe no wonder if he knew that the MC and Zoey had sex with each other. Now the MC is fucking Quinn on the roof at the DIK Mansion. Tommy's reaction we know. In EP6, Josy and Maya managed to become sisters at the HOT's. But what a coincidence that Maya's father comes over. Moving on to the party of EP7. Josy learns more from Sage than we know. Most likely also that Quinn and Tommy were once in a relationship. The MC can get almost any woman drunk. But the most important ones will be Becky and Heather. Josy knows Becky and both may be friends. Becky is trying to invite a friend to the party.

Maybe it is Zoey?
This would allow Josy to find out about Zoey and contact her later.
The MC can tell Heather that Tommy is cheating on her. (Tommy cheats on Heather all the time. Love looks different).
Heather drinks pretty strong alcohol (absinthe). When the MC goes looking for Josy, he finds her with Heather. What if Heather speaks with too loose a tongue and Josy finds out that Heather blackmailed Tommy to end the relationship with Quinn. That could explain a lot. Josy then talks to Quinn and opens her eyes. Now we come to my problem with the picture. The light pair of legs are 95% Quinn's legs. Quinn has similar feet to Maya, but Quinn has a small scar on her right foot and Maya does not. The dark legs are probably tights because when I zoomed in I saw errors from the rendering and holes with a lighter skin tone are visible. However, it's not Josy because the toes don't fit. But I speculate that it is Zoey, because here the toes match 75%.
Many will think now, this can't be Quinn, because Tommy was with Quinn afterwards. But you should consider that Tommy first brought the girls out of the house because the MC showed up. After that he sat with the others at the breakfast table. When Tommy was at Quinn's, he was like a lamb. Quinn was not nice to Tommy, that's right. But she's also being blackmailed. After the sex scene in EP6, Quinn warned the MC. Maybe she's afraid to change anything. In the end, Quinn was sitting on her bed, looking into a book. Maybe it wasn't a book, but a photo album. We don't know. But she was also looking at the coke. I could imagine that Quinn has reached her point through the last night with Zoey and Tommy, where she starts to think about what she has done and maybe wants to change. And now three routes come into play for Quinn.

Route 1:
Quinn wasn't there for the threesome and isn't with the MC. It will end badly for Quinn.
Route 2:
Quinn was in the threesome and is not with the MC. She will run away with Zoey and Tommy, just like Vinny.
Route 3:
Quinn is with the MC (threesome doesn't matter) and both will get an ending from DPC.

Tommy will definitely walk away with Zoey.

I hope you enjoy reading this long text.:)
you have a problem with your feet hahaha, I don't think it's quinn because if you had sex on the terrace with her, tommy knows you like something with her, and tommy can be anything but family for him comes first, regarding who is the one with the feet, the one with white skin is Heather yes or yes because if you don't give her absinthe she won't get drunk and she doesn't see tommy, instead if you give her I will surely go after tommy watching the sex scene with her another girl and joins being drunk, and that the antagonists are quinn and tommy I don't think so, it would be very obvious, they are like those who do anything but enemies. by MC. Do not believe it, for me they are Vinny and the friend who when they destroyed his house his only foot was healthy. And it seems that you are a fan of tommy hahaha, you give it a lot of prominence and it does not have it hahaha

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Interesting points regarding Quinn have been made in this thread, just wanted to discuss those because they do make an interesting case even though most points that are talked about heavily can be easily debunked, at least partially.
  1. Dealing drugs - this is pretty weak in and of itself because she hasn't been distributing any illegal drugs before that 8-ball that she still has at her disposal, which is a recent occurrence. Xanax, testosterone, sugar pills, and marijuana (which is decriminalized in most U.S. states) are all legal drugs, I would advise Quinn to set up a legal entity with a license in order to distribute it legally because there's no real issue apart from legal technicalities. Also also, flushing that fresh coke down the toilet would be a smart move, she already looks at it at the end of the episode if you play your cards right View attachment 1180331 View attachment 1180332
  2. Prostitution - this has grounds, however, it is situational and does not apply to every HOT or pledge and needs more explanation. Josy, Lily, Ashley, Maya - don't remember them ever complaining about it or 'being forced' to sell themselves to anyone. This issue only arose with Mona and that will probably be expanded upon in the future. Camila is the only other pledge that got involved, alongside the HOTs Sarah, Melanie, and Riona who (from the looks of it) do it voluntarily and don't have any issues with it as they probably get a cut from it.
  3. Bullying 'everybody' - this has the strongest grounds out of all three, but then again, this doesn't apply to 'anyone in sight'. You could of course consider calling someone 'a shrimp' or 'a pervert' to be bullying, but to me, it isn't so, especially when it can progress to her calling you 'babe' later on View attachment 1180334 View attachment 1180335 In the end, let's see what the future brings for Quinn because her arc has been one of the most intriguing ones to follow so far View attachment 1180343
TBH Quinn is the most complex character, her arc and Sage being smart and more than just popular party girl are what keeps me interested. Lily and Riona showed some potentialto have cool arc and im all for it. HOTs all the way for me

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
that was the worst update for me , so much grinding lesser action and i never feel the character development , waiting for future updates.
( Question ; is dating app like tinder gone for good ? )
Worst update? really? lmao
This was probably one of the best episodes, the only thing wrong with this update is the whole rebound guy thing out of nowhere, but that was it.
Some people really just won't be happy and can't be satisfied.

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
Absolutely

apart from dealing drugs, arranging dates for prostitutes, bullying anyone in sight (including her friend Riona), Quinn is really just a scared little girl waiting for someone to take her by the hand

and read her her rights.
Dealing Weed come on now, Buddy is very obviously surprised when she asks for coke, and we know its because she's in some sort of tight corner monetarily, even if we don't know why, she's being pushed into it. It's not meth, or heroin, or pcp, its just Weed.

The prostitute ring is another way to make money for her but its made from willing women, camilla, riona, and mona are all willing to do it, they aren't coerced. They also obviously get free tuition out of it from the money Quinn makes, and they made a conscious decision to do it because of that. When Quinn blackmails Mona I don't think it's to force her to keep being a prostitute, it's because Quinn is terrified that right when she needs it most, one of her main avenues of income is going to get busted.

A lot has also been made of her bullying Riona, but she doesn't bully her that hard, she is upfront and honest. Yeah it's not a nice thing to say, but you don't see Riona arguing back that she actually could make it through college on her intellect alone. Quinn and Riona are obviously pretty close friends, and it sounded to me more like a real freakout Quinn was having about her worsening situation in the company of someone she can be blunt with instead of just mean-spirited shit-flinging. As for everyone else, yeah like I said above, Quinn is abrasive, but that's a type of personality, and it comes with her being fun, and having a sense of humor.

Ironically, she literally is a scared little girl waiting for someone to take her by the hand. I mean she's tough and mean but she obviously likes the shit she's feeling for the MC, even if at the same time she doesn't like it because it scares her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Out of all the answers to my question, this actually makes the most sense. ( Not that others are complete hogwash, they all had merit) I can definitely understand Quinn sensing Maya's disdain and going all antagonist on her from the get go.

Also, timeline wise, Maya met Quinn technically earlier than MC, and the very first act they had her do was setting her on MC, in a pretty brutal way. ( ALso, that apology from Sarah, genuine it might be, made me sick. You literally used her to amuse yourselves, now you're all "I'm sorry") (I really don't like Sarah.)
I don't like Sarah much either, but I can see how she didn't realize her actions would hurt Maya as badly as they did. Maya was volunteering to join a sorority after all, and that normally involves some level of discomfort as part of the hazing process. Given how far apart Maya's comfort zone is from Sarah's, it's not shocking that Sarah misjudged it.

On top of that, Sarah didn't know that Maya was gay (as far as Maya knew), or how seriously desperate Maya was for the (non-existent) money. So she no doubt assumed this would be giving Maya a 'deniable' excuse for some vicarious fun, and that Maya would object if anything really crossed the line.

None of which excuses Sarah's actions: she should be erring on the side of caution when testing an unknown pledges limits - and really should get to know a daughter before hazing her at all. She should absolutely have put a stop to Quinn's lie about free tuition (assuming Sarah was aware of that, but I assume she was). And it shouldn't have taken Ashley guilt-tripping her to realize an apology was in order after Maya (and Mona) left.

But credit where it's due, in the end Sarah did apologize, which certainly surprised me.

Will she be redeemed, can't say but I definitely don't agree with the idea of no change. Quinn has done some horrible things but the story has made it clear that she is not happy with the path she is on.

Although given the nature of her character, a main character but not a main love interest, there is a good chance her redemption will be at the last minute.
I'm really not trying to bash Quinn, but could you explain why you think she's not happy with the path she's on? From my perspective, Quinn is perfectly happy with her path, she's just upset at all the obstacles on it. That's why she shot Tommy down the instant he asked for her to apologize.

It's the difference between being sorry you robbed a bank and being sorry you got caught.

I absolutely get that perspective. And if you're into characters like Maya and Josy, or if you're into the DIKs as a frat, she's a piece of shit. But, I think all of that is a facade. She's putting on the tough girl show for everyone to keep them at arms length and away from her delicate and damaged reality, which she is struggling more and more to hide from the MC. The MC is her gateway to, for lack of a better word, salvation. Just how I see it.
I agree Quinn is wearing a metaphorical mask, but not in the way that metaphor is usually used. She isn't putting on a facade to hide her true self, she's putting on a facade to express her true self more easily. The real Quinn, or at least the person Quinn aspires to be, is the hard-nosed, cutthroat asshole that does whatever she wants and takes no shit from anyone. The insecure, helpless girl represents all the failings Quinn wants to expunge from her psyche; indeed, she seems to have real trouble coping with reminders that she hasn't already done so.

I've said before that the Maya we see at the start of the game is Maya as she wishes she could be: kind, confident and flirtatious, free of all her anxiety and rejections. Quinn's "mask" is the DIK equivalent of that. It's probably one more reason why the two rub each other the wrong way - each aspires to be the other's antithesis.

Anyway, this is precisely why I think it's going to be much harder to 'change' Quinn than people might expect. It's not about allowing Quinn to express her hidden virtues, it's about convincing Quinn that the very core of her self-identity is worth letting go. That's not impossible, but it's going to take a hell of a lot to pull off - more than even the MC's vaunted magic penis.

Quinn is a character who does not act without thinking.

We understand why she acts like that towards Maya. She lets her apply because she needs fresh meat for her restaurant. When she realizes that Maya will not participate, she does everything to get rid of her.

On the other hand, her attitude towards Tommy is quite confusing. Not telling him that the HOTs won't be at the party, it's incomprehensible. Quinn is no fool, she knows what this decision is going to result in:

- piss off Tommy (why?)

- disappoint Sage who had told her to warn the DIK (why draw Sage's attention to her?)

I can't see what its objective here?
No, I'd say Quinn is most definitely a fool. She's intelligent, she's crafty, and she's certainly not gullible. But the game makes it clear that she is extremely foolish. She always lets her ambition override her caution. That's the point Riona's been trying to impress on Quinn for 4 episodes now, which predictable results.

Please help me with the mansion mission how i allocate the experience ? And how i make money for windows repair ?
There's a good guide in the OP, with links to other guides if you want more details. If you're really desperate for a solution, this will complete the whole minigame by the end of Episode 7 (it will still take time for the windows to be installed), but I think it would likely be more fun to try out solutions on your own.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
First post here. This is quite the thread; almost 7000 pages! And some really good discussions. It's interesting to see how polarizing Quinn is with people here. She's either at the top or the bottom of tier lists.

Quinn
I feel like, as a player, I like Quinn more than the MC does (or should). The player is granted information that the MC doesn't have. So we see Quinn snuggle up against MC only after MC is passed out. We also see some of the struggle Quinn goes through with her money issues. (We also see some of the terrible things she does.)

I'm the kind of player that wants to fix broken people so Quinn's character is very appealing to me. When I get to see the real Quinn in those quiet, private moments my heart opens up to her. (By "real" I mean the glimpses of how Quinn might be if she wasn't in the deep shit she's in. Snuggling, thanking MC in Ch. 6 for stopping her bleeding and cleaning her up, wrapping her legs around MC in the kitchen in Ch 7 party.)
When they come for you, get behind me bro. I'll protect you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes