RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Are you talking about...that one event at the near end of the game? Because somebody dying like that because you had to let them die (still upset
I think it'll be Riona. She's super nice, everyone likes her (IRL and in-game, no one says anything bad about her) and she's heavily involved with the drugs. Plus there's the red flags with the stalker stuff. Pray for my girl :cry:
Our MC will have to be a knight in dik armor and save her.... Hopefully. Let's hope if he kills off any character it's one I would say "mehh" to if it happened. Like Sarah or melanie. Our MC's dik may be sad but I won't be.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok Shaz... I'll bite.
  • Not a girlfriend yet and apart from pranks, never mistreated MC
  • No evidence whatsoever she's fucked anyone other than MC
  • True
  • She yelled at MC for being stupid with his money
  • She had a chance while MC went to get her a beer. She didn't
  • She already apologized in the first couple episodes
  • She'll warm up eventually
  • Nope
I'ma bite right back ;):
  • Quinn thinks he likes Maya so she deliberately fucks with Maya every chance she gets
  • Sarah tells the mc he wouldn't last a minutes if he fucked Quinn, and then when he says he did, Sarah says Quinn is such a slut (not proof of shit, I'm grasping on this one).
  • True
  • Cause money matters to her, but she's already deep in debt because she's a greedy bitch and in spite of Riona's protests, she tried to expand foolishly
  • She's already made a fuck ton of money through him, but she's definitely skimming from the HOTs, and once a thief, always a thief.
  • The only time she says "sorry" is in sentences like, " I'm not going to say I'm sorry", or even more blatantly, "I'm not sorry".
  • That's like women believing they can "change" their man. You get into bed with a shit, you're in bed with a shit. Get the fuck outta the bed!
  • She couldn't give a fuck about screwing up the DIKs big night, she just treated Tommy like shit when he told her how much it meant to them.
She's great as a character in a game, but in real life I'd work out how to deal with her, and then only deal with her if I had to, like every other toxic cunt in this world.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I think Arieth dumbness needs to be fine tunned a bit. I understand she's meant to be dumb as a comic relief, but I don't believe she doesn't know how to cook canned soup while in college.
They shoulda put the instructions on the damn can bro, that shit is misleading.

Tell you what though, the fact that Arieth can boil water impresses me. That puts her ahead of 99% of college students. Also on Rooster she mentions cleaning Dawe's clothes... could Arieth actually be wife material? :unsure: Does clothes, cooks, horny af. I'm turning around on our Crab Girl lads.

DPC just gave Quinn a hangout scene with MC, so in my pov Quinn's a LI(granted you're in her path), the question tho is the end game, of course its early to tell but for all the shenanigans shes getting into...

wish DPC could give other side girl a hangout scene with MC, but i doubt it.
I want a hangout with Riona like when we chilled with her in the backyard listening to music during the HOTs stay. Maybe a Lily hang but that'd probably just be sex.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC just gave Quinn a hangout scene with MC, so in my pov Quinn's a LI(granted you're in her path), the question tho is the end game, of course its early to tell but for all the shenanigans shes getting into...

wish DPC could give other side girl a hangout scene with MC, but i doubt it.
We definitely gonna be hanging out with Nicole at some point.

Reactions: Ilhares and shazba

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
They shoulda put the instructions on the damn can bro, that shit is misleading.

Tell you what though, the fact that Arieth can boil water impresses me. That puts her ahead of 99% of college students. Also on Rooster she mentions cleaning Dawe's clothes... could Arieth actually be wife material? :unsure: Does clothes, cooks, horny af. I'm turning around on our Crab Girl lads.

I want a hangout with Riona like when we chilled with her in the backyard listening to music during the HOTs stay. Maybe a Lily hang but that'd probably just be sex.
Sadly you do got a point there, she got some wifey qualities...but im not heading to Crab County.

• Haha
Reactions: goldenrule91

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Our MC will have to be a knight in dik armor and save her.... Hopefully. Let's hope if he kills off any character it's one I would say "mehh" to if it happened. Like Sarah or melanie. Our MC's dik may be sad but I won't be.
Why kill off minor, insignificant characters? Unless its some who done it murder mystery, the death of a minor side characters doesn't add anything to the story.

If somebody dies, itll be somebody important.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I think Arieth dumbness needs to be fine tunned a bit. I understand she's meant to be dumb as a comic relief, but I don't believe she doesn't know how to cook canned soup while in college.
Here's what I want to know. How the fuck is Arieth even in college? She's not on quinn's menu so not that way. Obviously too stupid for any scholarship. As dumb as she is I doubt she would even had the grades in highschool to qualify for college. only way I can think of is she has some rich and powerful parents who can pull some strings. But I am glade she is there. Cause it's great comic relief. She is seriously borderline retarded.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'ma bite right back ;):
  • Quinn thinks he likes Maya so she deliberately fucks with Maya every chance she gets
  • Sarah tells the mc he wouldn't last a minutes if he fucked Quinn, and then when he says he did, Sarah says Quinn is such a slut (not proof of shit, I'm grasping on this one).
  • True
  • Cause money matters to her, but she's already deep in debt because she's a greedy bitch and in spite of Riona's protests, she tried to expand foolishly
  • She's already made a fuck ton of money through him, but she's definitely skimming from the HOTs, and once a thief, always a thief.
  • The only time she says "sorry" is in sentences like, " I'm not going to say I'm sorry", or even more blatantly, "I'm not sorry".
  • That's like women believing they can "change" their man. You get into bed with a shit, you're in bed with a shit. Get the fuck outta the bed!
  • She couldn't give a fuck about screwing up the DIKs big night, she just treated Tommy like shit when he told her how much it meant to them.
She's great as a character in a game, but in real life I'd work out how to deal with her, and then only deal with her if I had to, like every other toxic cunt in this world.
Then I guess we're having a bite war, brother :KEK:
  • She does that to get MCs attention. It's her cat and mouse game. Also, Maya isn't MC so Quinn never mistreated MC
  • In certain circles, women call each other sluts if they fuck on the first date. (It's okay I'll still give you the point)
  • True
  • Not really sure if it's because of greed. Methinks there are other motives at play that we're unaware of
  • Skimming isn't necessarily stealing though. In a world of drug dealers, it's sort of expected that middle men skim and charge inflation.
  • Ok by apology, I should have said admission of guilt. She says "No hard feelings" which is as close as an apology as you'll get from her.
  • Did you see that hangout scene? She's definitely not shit in bed ;)
  • I said Nope because I didn't have a retort.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Why kill off minor, insignificant characters? Unless its some who done it murder mystery, the death of a minor side characters doesn't add anything to the story.

If somebody dies, itll be somebody important.
Well fine, take Jill then. As the MC holds her dying body in his arms her last words can be....."can we just slow down a bit..... We're moving to fast"...

Last edited:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I loved that. Lily asking MC if he's in a relationship, Josy is literally in the next room telling Sage how great a guy you are and etc.
He's not lying, technically.

To understand the situation of Quinn and Tommy, it is necessary to reconstruct their past. This is only a theory, by no means 100% correct.

From Tommy we know that Josy wondered how he made it to the B&R in the first place. Josy and Tommy hate each other, but why?
I think that Tommy, Quinn and Zoey were in a group. However, Zoey started something with Josy and Tommy discovered it by accident when he went to Josy's room to get some nail polish to sniff. (kind of funny) It came logically to the quarrel. Both told Monica. Zoey was now not allowed to go home to Josy and Tommy ended the relationship with Zoey. I assume that Zoey and the MC had sex for the first time after Zoey and Josy's relationship. In a tree house.

MC: "I don't even remember whose tree house it was...but we were in it...drinking and having a good time."
Maybe in Josy's?

Josy falls in love with Maya. We know from Josy that Maya used to be more adventurous. What if Josy wanted to talk Maya into a threesome with some guy back then. The whole thing probably happened in the fresh air.

Derek to Maya: "Don't you say sex outdoors. Please...not sex outdoors."

But it probably went a little wrong and Maya got scared. I could imagine Tommy being around and really beating the guy up.

Josy later tells Tommy to leave her friends alone.

I think that Tommy got into trouble because of this action and had to do social work in a retirement home. There he meets the granny that later the MC cares for. It a few years earlier and could have experienced more than the MC. I come up with this because Tommy showed a strong dislike of what the nursing home was about in EP6. There was a rich guy who didn't know who his father was. (Burke) Quinn is told stories about Lynette and the MC during her childhood. She doesn't know it's the MC, of course. You wonder how the father knows these stories? Intro EP6 Lana is lying on the mattress.

According to my theory, Burke is the MC's uncle and does not know his father, MC's grandfather, because Bruke is an illegitimate child. We know that Neil is impoverished by a lawsuit. I assume that was a custody battle over the MC because Burke wants to keep the entire inheritance. But Neil won the lawsuit and Burke could lose half the inheritance. Plus, Burke still doesn't know his father. Tommy comes to the B&R with what he knows from Grandma and Burke still wants to find his father. Quinn and Riona also barely made it to B&R. Quinn could have used her knowledge of Lana's stories (Lana was probably a friend of Lynette) to arouse Burke's interest. With Riona, Burke will have demanded sex for the first time in exchange for free tuition. Quinn and Tommy are still in a relationship. Now Quinn, Riona and Tommy are building the drug ring and the restaurant to help Riona. But now the unbelievable happens. Heather finds out and blackmails Quinn and Tommy. Then at some point Maya and the MC come to B&R. Tommy knows Maya and wants revenge for the trouble he had. He gets Quinn to take Maya in to the HOT's.
Quinn is not interested in the MC at first. Not until Quinn gets his hands on his phone. Yes Josy called once and Quinn pretended to be a friend. But that is beside the point. More importantly, Quinn may have found out that the MC was in contact with Zoey.

MC: "We stayed in touch on social media. I saw that she got a new boyfriend."

Quinn probably didn't know where Zoey was, but found out through the MC's cell phone. Quinn and Riona were out in between times and no one knew where they were. Who knows what Quinn learned from Zoey about the MC. One should consider that Zoey and the MC were thick friends for a long time. After that, in any case, her interest in the MC was awakened. When Josy came to B&R, Quinn didn't want Josy at the HOT's at first. But when Josy mentioned that she was Tommy's stepsister, that changed abruptly. Quinn with the knowledge of Zoey realized that Zoey was cheating on her with Josy. (Quinn/Zoey/Tommy Throuple) I would imagine that the revenge on Josy that Quinn and Tommy were planning was to use Maya for that. Looking at the scavenger hunt list, that's likely. However, Quinn and Tommy didn't get their revenge because it was prevented by Josy and the MC. Tommy was true as a father in hell week an asshole to the MC. Is maybe no wonder if he knew that the MC and Zoey had sex with each other. Now the MC is fucking Quinn on the roof at the DIK Mansion. Tommy's reaction we know. In EP6, Josy and Maya managed to become sisters at the HOT's. But what a coincidence that Maya's father comes over. Moving on to the party of EP7. Josy learns more from Sage than we know. Most likely also that Quinn and Tommy were once in a relationship. The MC can get almost any woman drunk. But the most important ones will be Becky and Heather. Josy knows Becky and both may be friends. Becky is trying to invite a friend to the party.

Maybe it is Zoey?
This would allow Josy to find out about Zoey and contact her later.
The MC can tell Heather that Tommy is cheating on her. (Tommy cheats on Heather all the time. Love looks different).
Heather drinks pretty strong alcohol (absinthe). When the MC goes looking for Josy, he finds her with Heather. What if Heather speaks with too loose a tongue and Josy finds out that Heather blackmailed Tommy to end the relationship with Quinn. That could explain a lot. Josy then talks to Quinn and opens her eyes. Now we come to my problem with the picture. The light pair of legs are 95% Quinn's legs. Quinn has similar feet to Maya, but Quinn has a small scar on her right foot and Maya does not. The dark legs are probably tights because when I zoomed in I saw errors from the rendering and holes with a lighter skin tone are visible. However, it's not Josy because the toes don't fit. But I speculate that it is Zoey, because here the toes match 75%.
Many will think now, this can't be Quinn, because Tommy was with Quinn afterwards. But you should consider that Tommy first brought the girls out of the house because the MC showed up. After that he sat with the others at the breakfast table. When Tommy was at Quinn's, he was like a lamb. Quinn was not nice to Tommy, that's right. But she's also being blackmailed. After the sex scene in EP6, Quinn warned the MC. Maybe she's afraid to change anything. In the end, Quinn was sitting on her bed, looking into a book. Maybe it wasn't a book, but a photo album. We don't know. But she was also looking at the coke. I could imagine that Quinn has reached her point through the last night with Zoey and Tommy, where she starts to think about what she has done and maybe wants to change. And now three routes come into play for Quinn.

Route 1:
Quinn wasn't there for the threesome and isn't with the MC. It will end badly for Quinn.
Route 2:
Quinn was in the threesome and is not with the MC. She will run away with Zoey and Tommy, just like Vinny.
Route 3:
Quinn is with the MC (threesome doesn't matter) and both will get an ending from DPC.

Tommy will definitely walk away with Zoey.

I hope you enjoy reading this long text.:)
Holy shit mate, if only %5 of this theory turns out to be true, it'll be the greatest completed Hail Mary in the history of F95. :KEK:
Alright, raise your hands, who has an anti-derek save going?

Anthony and Ash? so kawaiiii desu
One thing that bothered me about being a wingman for Jacob is the necessity of fucking Anthony over. I was gonna get Derek that pretty little blonde (Penny I think?) and let Ashley hang with Anthony, but noooo, you have to have Ashley run into Derek's arms so you can empty the party and allow Jacob to get it on with that hot little number Clara.

Being a good DIK brother is fraught with moral and ethical dilemmas :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Then I guess we're having a bite war, brother :KEK:
  • She does that to get MCs attention. It's her cat and mouse game. Also, Maya isn't MC so Quinn never mistreated MC
  • In certain circles, women call each other sluts if they fuck on the first date. (It's okay I'll still give you the point)
  • True
  • Not really sure if it's because of greed. Methinks there are other motives at play that we're unaware of
  • Skimming isn't necessarily stealing though. In a world of drug dealers, it's sort of expected that middle men skim and charge inflation.
  • Ok by apology, I should have said admission of guilt. She says "No hard feelings" which is as close as an apology as you'll get from her.
  • Did you see that hangout scene? She's definitely not shit in bed ;)
  • I said Nope because I didn't have a retort.
I'm not sure if this biting back and forward has other undertones... :sneaky:

• I might have to concede this point, if you're on the Quinn path, it seems the worst thing she does is keep calling the mc "pervert". If you're not on her path she couldn't give a fuck about the mc
  • True
  • True
  • Now that she's dug herself a hole, it might not be greed that's motivating her, more self preservation, but greed is what got her in the hole.
  • Not gonna back down on this one, skimming is theft. If drug dealers redefine the concept, I'm not sure they are a reliable authority on good business practice terms. She's a fucking crook!
  • True
  • Now you're twisting words, she's not "shit" in bed, but she's "a shit", but then she is "hot shit" in bed, so it getting confusing... I'll change the entire analogy. If you get in a relationships with a toxic cunt of a woman, you're gonna be fucked, and I'm not talking proper fucked. :eek:
  • True
Agree, Jill shall die a virgin.
Given how obsessed Tybalt is, she may lose her virginity after her death, know what I mean. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly and twiztid
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes