SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
So anyone agree that the best episode so far is episode 5? i just feel like that episode have everything. And i love the preps mansion party.
I would say the best episodes are whichever are dealing with hell week. Doing the dik challenges and helping the girls with their Hot challenges. It's Episode 3 and 4 I believe. I don't really remember liking episode 5 too much, it may be one of my least favorites honestly. Episode 7 was better than the last few updates that came out imo.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
The end of episode 7 leads us to the assumption that Chad is gay.

But is he really? In the episode where we heard him having phone sex, he was talking to a girl. Who I'm assuming is Melanie.

This begs the question. Is Chad a bisexual man hoe?

Persomally, I've got no fucking clue. Anybody got any theories?
Someone pointed out that Melanie and Troy may be related and knows about it. Sarah may know too since she's always with Melanie and probably tell each other everything..

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
That's not how DPC works
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just hope he learned something from that. People are not playing stuff like this for the over the top forced drama. Some sort of drama and consequences are good, it gives challenges that the player can deal with. DPC struck gold with BaDik, as it is clearly better than pretty much anything else in it's league. It would be a shame to see it go down the same path as AL.

Reactions: isotope

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The end of episode 7 leads us to the assumption that Chad is gay.

But is he really? In the episode where we heard him having phone sex, he was talking to a girl. Who I'm assuming is Melanie.

This begs the question. Is Chad a bisexual man hoe?

Persomally, I've got no fucking clue. Anybody got any theories?
He is gay.
Melanie was in the gym and not on the phone.
Troy is Chad's love boy.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I just hope he learned something from that. People are not playing stuff like this for the over the top forced drama. Some sort of drama and consequences are good, it gives challenges that the player can deal with. DPC struck gold with BaDik, as it is clearly better than pretty much anything else in it's league. It would be a shame to see it go down the same path as AL.
And yet
We are going down the same path. Bigger scale.. but the same.

• Sad
Reactions: Hermith
Aug 3, 2020
So I finished my harem route, in relationships with 5 of the 'main' girls and no side chick. Man this is gonna fuck me up so bad. I can't even chose between them. Something is gonna go wrong I can feel it. I'm gonna optimize what i do for the harem route now so maybe I should try to optimize the DIK route which I don't necessarily like

Reactions: Istatenu and SSJGOD

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Have you seen Quinn without makeup? The bitch is beautiful, if anything she wears makeup as a handicap so the other girls have a shot at any guys looking at them instead of her.
lol I thought women wear make-up because their insecure, not to chase away guys. If anything I think Quinn just likes to wear make-up but I do agree she looks much better without and with the make-up she looks intimidating.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
If there was anything I couldn't understand it's the relationship of Sage and Chad. Chad isn't exactly the nicest guy and like most of the alphas he is also on steroids and whatnot. Thanks to Dawe we know what that means. I just don't see the reason why would Sage fight for this relationship that hard.

Of course this also depends on Chad being bi or homosexual. If he is bi then his reactions to Sage make absolutely no sense and if he is simply gay then their relationship makes no sense to begin with.

...or I just missed something.

Reactions: SSJGOD

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
He is gay.
Melanie was in the gym and not on the phone.
Troy is Chad's love boy.
I just want someone to explain the black eye Troy had in the earlier episodes. Like which Alpha gave him the black eye he was sporting?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
If there was anything I couldn't understand it's the relationship of Sage and Chad. Chad isn't exactly the nicest guy and like most of the alphas he is also on steroids and whatnot. Thanks to Dawe we know what that means. I just don't see the reason why would Sage fight for this relationship that hard.

Of course this also depends on Chad being bi or homosexual. If he is bi then his reactions to Sage make absolutely no sense and if he is simply gay then their relationship makes no sense to begin with.

...or I just missed something.

It could have started off as a popularity thing with Sage being the leader of the Hots and Chad the Alpha male. Lily wants that for her and Mc. I can tell Sage developed real feelings for the juicebox the way she's been crying and carrying on.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I just want someone to explain the black eye Troy had in the earlier episodes. Like which Alpha gave him the black eye he was sporting?
It's just a wild guess, but I'd bet on Dawe. Maybe Chad sent them, maybe it was just Dawe and the boys trying to mess with the mc and probably none of them knew that Troy and the mc shared a room. We know that Troy was an Alpha, but got kicked out for some reason, so I guess when Dawe and his band of cavemen got there it was just like killing two birds with one stone, messing with both the mc and Troy.

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
So I finished my harem route, in relationships with 5 of the 'main' girls and no side chick. Man this is gonna fuck me up so bad. I can't even chose between them. Something is gonna go wrong I can feel it. I'm gonna optimize what i do for the harem route now so maybe I should try to optimize the DIK route which I don't necessarily like
Harem route? In a DPC game? Bro you done fucked up :KEK:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
It could have started off as a popularity thing with Sage being the leader of the Hots and Chad the Alpha male. Lily wants that for her and Mc. I can tell Sage developed real feelings for the juicebox the way she's been crying and carrying on.
It would make more sense if they were childhood friends or something like that and Chad wasn't always like this... or it was just like you said a popularity stuff, tradition for the alphas and the hots, but the way it is right now makes no sense for me and I agree it sure felt like Sage had real feelings for Chad, but why... no idea.

Aug 3, 2020
Possibly in october or november. His updates usually take about 5-6 months. This one may take a little longer considering it's the last of the season.
Saw some people said that the game is expected to be 16 - 20 episodes, that means we still have like 4 - 6 years of development? Seems like DPC updates every 6 months for each episode

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
It would make more sense if they were childhood friends or something like that and Chad wasn't always like this... or it was just like you said a popularity stuff, tradition for the alphas and the hots, but the way it is right now makes no sense for me and I agree it sure felt like Sage had real feelings for Chad, but why... no idea.
In my story she wants closure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes