STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Quinn belongs at Clown College, not B&R, given the ridiculous makeup that cakes her face most of the time. It's understandable though, since she never had a mommy to teach her that makeup is most effective when you can't tell it's been applied at all. Then again, Maya could learn the same lesson ...
Actually, I rather like that she wears a lot of makeup, it gives us a fantastic contrast when she doesn't (and she's stunning either way, but I love her without the makeup.
The makeup is her armour, protecting her from the world.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I'ma bite right back ;):
  • Quinn thinks he likes Maya so she deliberately fucks with Maya every chance she gets
  • Sarah tells the mc he wouldn't last a minutes if he fucked Quinn, and then when he says he did, Sarah says Quinn is such a slut (not proof of shit, I'm grasping on this one).
  • True
  • Cause money matters to her, but she's already deep in debt because she's a greedy bitch and in spite of Riona's protests, she tried to expand foolishly
  • She's already made a fuck ton of money through him, but she's definitely skimming from the HOTs, and once a thief, always a thief.
  • The only time she says "sorry" is in sentences like, " I'm not going to say I'm sorry", or even more blatantly, "I'm not sorry".
  • That's like women believing they can "change" their man. You get into bed with a shit, you're in bed with a shit. Get the fuck outta the bed!
  • She couldn't give a fuck about screwing up the DIKs big night, she just treated Tommy like shit when he told her how much it meant to them.
She's great as a character in a game, but in real life I'd work out how to deal with her, and then only deal with her if I had to, like every other toxic cunt in this world.
1. Wrong : mc is given choice to stop quinn at dik party if you don't stop quinn telling maya what you do quinn statement regarding mc for maya completely change. If you haven't notice.

2. Please stop being on higher ground if you chose to be because What kind of douche mc will be if mc chose to be close with maya and josy same time. Hippocratic point at peak. If you don't believe that then mc should have shared jade video and we have biggest human trash we engage with.

""Cause money matters to her, but she's already deep in debt because she's a greedy bitch and in spite of Riona's protests, she tried to expand foolishly <- (Her father matter most for her !) I hope you remember when c6 mc try to lend her money while she at bottom what her response was. she also mention you already helped her if mc chose to do regarding riona. ""

"" Thife : Completely wrong again ! At pool party of hots heather tell quinn that tommy stealing money from her , Quinn response : none of her business. "" Hots are involved in that money route regarding money used by tommy so that quinn's group can have hand on some weed(Did she tell riona that she smoking weed is hurting her side way ?).

"" Don't paint tommy saint, because of his choices dik mansion fucked, he is drug addict at best, tell me when did he fith for dik and not for his impulsive behavior,(That is why mc has to fight caleb to save any balls left in diks) up if quinn decided to gain money from party with prep for month expenses some how she is nail of hammer and don't forget sage was on borad of this just wanted to tell dik that just go and fuck yourself. She have every right to chose what is thing right just like tommy or any character, If you mc or personal moral that high then go after nerd girls for buying drug.""

""That's like women believing they can "change" their man. You get into bed with a shit, you're in bed with a shit. Get the fuck outta the bed! "" <- If you believe that then what have bella, sage, mel, camlia, mona, jade, cathy and sarha have done.
stop being a knight in shining armor, they don't exists.

Reactions: SSJGOD

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
At this point, I'm just licking whatever's in my face and moving my hips..;)

• Thank you sir
  • Mhm
  • Mhm
  • I still think the whole reasoning behind it points at trouble for her dad, or something having to do with Burke
  • I'll concede this point. While some drug dealers could give a fuck, others would kill someone for it.
  • Mhm
  • Touching back on your original point for this one, the way it's heading in Ep 7 and beyond... Quinn may have been toxic up until this point but I believe MC could act as anti-venom on Quinn's path.
  • Mhm
Good game, Shaz.
At this point I don't even know what the original points were. We're just aiming for convergence.
  • True
  • True
  • True
  • I can't actually say "True", 'cause I don't fucking know, so I'm gonna go with the new true: "Mhm"...
  • True
  • True
  • True
  • True
And there we have it, a testimony to the civility of internet debate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On an unrelated note. Did anyone pick up that there is a flag in the game called:

ep7_nerds_lewd

It doesn't get used throughout episode 7, it just gets declared. There are two reasons I can think of for the existence of this tag:
  1. DPC is a shifty cunt (term of endearment of course) and he put this flag in there to mess with people; or
  2. There was a slightly more physical scene (more than just a slap in the face) with Sally and KRJ that got removed from the episode.
:eek:

...Please stop being on higher ground...

...stop being a knight in shining armor, they don't exists.
I think you might have misread the room...

Last edited:

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
I am beginning to wonder if Quinn is owned by Rox the drug dealer, or is in some way related to her. I know she has a brother and the mother is an extreme addict. Rox and Quinn have the same Tattoo near their right eye. I wonder if the mother at one time sold Quinn to Rox.
Could explain some of her dire need for money, To buy her way out. Not to mention helping her mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SSJGOD

Istatenu

Jan 13, 2021
...That leaves Sage or KRJ as the only suitable partners for MC!
KRJ?! :ROFLMAO: I keep wondering if this is a troll when people keep mentioning her. There's barely any story with her. She's often the butt of DPC jokes like the sauna recently. If not trolling what is it about KRJ that you find compelling?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I have no reason to expect his, but I would love Camila and MC (or possibly Sage and MC) to go track down Mona at home during a weekend and bring her back into the fold.

I have two detail questions:

1.) During the end sequence of episode 7, what is Quinn looking at while she is reading her book. It's next to the pills and her skull candle. I cannot figure out what it is. A plastic something...

2.) Any idea of who is in bed with Tommy near the end of episode 7? It's sometimes a tanned girl and sometimes two girls. I don't know the trigger. One girl is paler and has white or silver toenail polish. Any ideas?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I am beginning to wonder if Quinn is owned by Rox the drug dealer, or is in some way related to her. I know she has a brother and the mother is an extreme addict. Rox and Quinn have the same Tattoo near their right eye. I wonder if the mother at one time sold Quinn to Rox.
Could explain some of her dire need for money, To buy her way out. Not to mention helping her mother.
The general consensus here is that Rox is Quinn's dad, he's extremely protective of her, even puts a knife to Buddy's throat when he jokingly call her a rat. She wears the same makeup near here eye as a gesture towards Rox's tattoo.

In the current day, Rox is either dead or in prison (most likely dead from a coke overdose based on Quinn's current day conversation with Buddy), but he's not around and Buddy is running things. Buddy was either an associate or Quinn's brother, but I'm going with associate since you don't threaten to kill your son just because he calls your daughter a rat...

Quinn's mom, on the other hand, is an addict that doesn't even recognize Quinn anymore.

And that's pretty much all we know.

KRJ?! :ROFLMAO: I keep wondering if this is a troll when people keep mentioning her. There's barely any story with her. She's often the butt of DPC jokes like the sauna recently. If not trolling what is it about KRJ that you find compelling?
KRJ started off as a meme but she's transcended that, somehow.

I think people see that she has potential. I guess they keep forgetting that she's deaf, blind and terrified of everything. Alternatively they consider that as a starting point. :sneaky:

I have no reason to expect his, but I would love Camila and MC (or possibly Sage and MC) to go track down Mona at home during a weekend and bring her back into the fold.

I have two detail questions:

1.) During the end sequence of episode 7, what is Quinn looking at while she is reading her book. It's next to the pills and her skull candle. I cannot figure out what it is. A plastic something...

2.) Any idea of who is in bed with Tommy near the end of episode 7? It's sometimes a tanned girl and sometimes two girls. I don't know the trigger. One girl is paler and has white or silver toenail polish. Any ideas?
  1. That's the cocaine in a baggie.
  2. I thought it was Heather and Camila, but there are all sorts of theories.

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Rox is quinn's father ! That point i checked and also pointed out with one of our respected community member.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
The general consensus here is that Rox is Quinn's dad, he's extremely protective of her, even puts a knife to Buddy's throat when he jokingly call her a rat. She wears the same makeup near here eye as a gesture towards Rox's tattoo.

In the current day, Rox is either dead or in prison (most likely dead from a coke overdose based on Quinn's current day conversation with Buddy), but he's not around and Buddy is running things. Buddy was either an associate or Quinn's brother, but I'm going with associate since you don't threaten to kill your son just because he calls your daughter a rat...

Quinn's mom, on the other hand, is an addict that doesn't even recognize Quinn anymore.

And that's pretty much all we know.

KRJ started off as a meme but she's transcended that, somehow.

I think people see that she has potential. I guess they keep forgetting that she's deaf, blind and terrified of everything. Alternatively they consider that as a starting point. :sneaky:

1. That's the cocaine in a baggie.
  2. I thought it was Heather and Camila, but there are all sorts of theories.
I think her appeal is that shy librarian vibe. I have to admit, I'm one of those that finds her rather appealing (and I always did have a weakness for redheads).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem is your post doesn’t negate the things I mentioned, straw man doesn’t help you either. Trying to turn everything into a joke two times in a row definitely isn’t helpful, you should try to mix it up and not reframe the initial post that was made into the one that is most suitable for your own ‘rebuttal’ or ‘humorous answer’
I honestly didn't think we needed to discuss whether or not Quinn is a criminal...
Dealing drugs
- this is pretty weak in and of itself because she hasn't been distributing any illegal drugs before that 8-ball that she still has at her disposal, which is a recent occurrence. Xanax, testosterone, sugar pills, and marijuana (which is decriminalized in most U.S. states) are all legal drugs, I would advise Quinn to set up a legal entity with a license in order to distribute it legally because there's no real issue apart from legal technicalities. Also also, flushing that fresh coke down the toilet would be a smart move, she already looks at it at the end of the episode if you play your cards right
I don't think Quinn is a pharmacist or a doctor, distributing drugs without a prescription is a crime, she is endangering the health of her customers.
The fact that marijuana is legal does not mean that a girl can sell it to her college friends, it's a felony with no ifs or buts. Geenrally, specific variants are sold, less potent, but only by people with a license.

And what do you think is in the syringes? And we know that Tommy has developed an addiction.

Quinn is a drug dealer, the final link in a bigger ring of hard drugs.
Prostitution
- this has grounds, however, it is situational and does not apply to every HOT or pledge and needs more explanation. Josy, Lily, Ashley, Maya - don't remember them ever complaining about it or 'being forced' to sell themselves to anyone. This issue only arose with Mona and that will probably be expanded upon in the future. Camila is the only other pledge that got involved, alongside the HOTs Sarah, Melanie, and Riona who (from the looks of it) do it voluntarily and don't have any issues with it as they probably get a cut from it.
Quinn is the definition of a pimp: she makes money from the fact that some girls sell sexual services.
what's situational?

if she forced them also it would be another crime, the fact that the girls agree is completely insignificant
Bullying 'everybody'
- this has the strongest grounds out of all three, but then again, this doesn't apply to 'anyone in sight'. You could of course consider calling someone 'a shrimp' or 'a pervert' to be bullying, but to me, it isn't so, especially when it can progress to her calling you 'babe' later on
bullies only pick on the weak, so the "all" was referring to them.
bullies aren't looking for a fight, they just want to let off steam. Quinn tries to put Josy and Lily down too, but when she realizes she can't, she lets it go.
when Quinn sends Maya to the grinding with CM, she's bullying both of them, when she continually belittles Riona to the point of slapping her (Riona being the closest thing to a friend for Quinn) she's bullying her.

But that's not a crime, it's just a very bad aspect of her character.

Reactions: Dik President

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
So anyone agree that the best episode so far is episode 5? i just feel like that episode have everything. And i love the preps mansion party.

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
Quinn belongs at Clown College, not B&R, given the ridiculous makeup that cakes her face most of the time. It's understandable though, since she never had a mommy to teach her that makeup is most effective when you can't tell it's been applied at all. Then again, Maya could learn the same lesson ...
Have you seen Quinn without makeup? The bitch is beautiful, if anything she wears makeup as a handicap so the other girls have a shot at any guys looking at them instead of her.

hx25885

May 25, 2019
What is the condition to have Isabella 2d art picture unlocked? All others 2d unlocked automatically during the game process. Only Bella left :((

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Our MC will have to be a knight in dik armor and save her.... Hopefully. Let's hope if he kills off any character it's one I would say "mehh" to if it happened. Like Sarah or melanie. Our MC's dik may be sad but I won't be.
That's not how DPC works

Hana|GOAT

May 24, 2019
The end of episode 7 leads us to the assumption that Chad is gay.

But is he really? In the episode where we heard him having phone sex, he was talking to a girl. Who I'm assuming is Melanie.

This begs the question. Is Chad a bisexual man hoe?

Persomally, I've got no fucking clue. Anybody got any theories?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
So anyone agree that the best episode so far is episode 5? i just feel like that episode have everything. And i love the preps mansion party.
I would say the best episodes are whichever are dealing with hell week. Doing the dik challenges and helping the girls with their Hot challenges. It's Episode 3 and 4 I believe. I don't really remember liking episode 5 too much, it may be one of my least favorites honestly. Episode 7 was better than the last few updates that came out imo.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018

But is he really? In the episode where we heard him having phone sex, he was talking to a girl. Who I'm assuming is Melanie.

Someone pointed out that Melanie and Troy may be related and knows about it. Sarah may know too since she's always with Melanie and probably tell each other everything..

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
That's not how DPC works
I just hope he learned something from that. People are not playing stuff like this for the over the top forced drama. Some sort of drama and consequences are good, it gives challenges that the player can deal with. DPC struck gold with BaDik, as it is clearly better than pretty much anything else in it's league. It would be a shame to see it go down the same path as AL.

Reactions: isotope

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

He is gay.
Melanie was in the gym and not on the phone.
Troy is Chad's love boy.

4.80 star(s) 1,550 Votes