AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Still, I'm willing to miss that scene to see if I can juggle Sage/Jill and atm it feels like if you skip that b-day date with Jill, you lose her arc so seeing if that's correct or maybe I goofed up earlier.
Don't worry, you still do not lose her but if you go like Dik that is where the danger begins, since according to your decisions she begins to doubt about you, she is naive so she is looking naive to believe that you are good

In fact there is a benefit with Sage being Chick and not FB that being FB and Dik with her, I feel that the Chick the girls will all want to have a serious relationship and with the DIk sooner or later they will all leave him in the friendzone

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
not a bad idea...

but right now, what are the worst things we can do to Derek?

Lick Ashley,
blaming him with Jill,
not helping him with Penny or Ashley.

Then what?
Imagine having to set Derek up with Wendy in future episodes. In secret. I'm betting on the Wendy/Derek saga not ending yet.

Istatenu

Jan 13, 2021
Anthony and Arieth is the real power couple. Girls realizing her true feelings and is going to get her man.
Yep. She just basically ignored me when I said I was better than Anthony. I would have expected her to jump me right then and there. Damnit I was going to make a Cioppino later. I just needed the crab.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I'm quite curious as to how DPC will expand Nicole as a side character, since all we get from her right now are from the strip club and the night with Sandy. I'm wondering if we'll be meeting her child in future episodes too without knowing that it's him, with him being a new addition to the DIKs too. That'd be amazing.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I will say this, I was indifferent to her ( played this on Steam release initially, so Ep4, then came back at Ep6) and viewed her as a standard 2D antagonist.

What made me like Quinn as a well told villain BUT made me hate her as a character are the stuff you can see in EP6 and EP7. Oh cool, you are not some cardboard cutout, you actually have a backstory that explains some stuff about you...

And yet you see no problem in slapping around your best (only?) friend, look for blackmail material to force girls into prostitution, justify the actions you take because the consequences of your earlier actions are coming back to haunt you, and your only tactic is to double down and triple down, even though you already fucked up over and over again?

So DPC did well in constructing her character, in my opinion.

But I'd not run with that "Oh you guys hate her because you had initial bad impressions, she's best girl otherwise" thought train.
Believe me, big reason why I switched over from indifference to outright Quinn hate ( as DPC intended, I'd suspect, through good storytelling) is the shit she pulled in last two episodes.

If the Bojack Horseman of the story comes to you and admits his own wrongdoings, but you just keep going full on with your wannabe Walter White antics without any of the actual skills to back it up, you fucked up girl.
Ok, well this shows she's still a polarising character, I guess - fair enough, and to be expected. I am surprised, honestly, that you've switched from indifference to outright hate based on eps 6 and 7, though. I'd wager that's not a typical reaction, and whilst I can't speak for DPC's intent, I think there's a lot of evidence that he's tried to make her more sympathetic in recent episodes.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I'm quite curious as to how DPC will expand Nicole as a side character, since all we get from her right now are from the strip club and the night with Sandy. I'm wondering if we'll be meeting her child in future episodes too without knowing that it's him, with him being a new addition to the DIKs too. That'd be amazing.

Nicole is 30, her child can't be that old.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Personally I don't think we'll meet the kid at all, Nicole isn't that big of a focus to be introducing her family n shit. Would love her expanded but more in the direction of an actual mature dating partner like Bella. I also fucking loved cougar Sandy, her dialogue had me laughing at the bar. Aaand I'm back in :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Picc4h

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So I recently made separate saves for each LI and one separately for all the side chicks. I pursued the Jade path and didn't know that Principal Burke would see the clip at the end of episode 6. Who do you think would've leaked this tape? Is it because of Rusty's laptop getting hacked in episode 4? I chose to tell Derek that I completed the 'Fuck a teacher' task by showing him the tape and I know he has a loose mouth but I still don't see how the tape could've reached the Principal.
Okham's razor. Why would Derek not be a suspect?
The simplest solution is that the video is in the computer of the DIK, so it comes from there.

So it was a DIK who forwarded the video to Burke.

More complicated now. The DIK's computer was used to post Cathy's photo. If Rusty is stupid, he hasn't checked the computer, so there's a virus that allows remote access.

So it can be anyone.

Last far-fetched solution. The MC was separated from his phone at the start of the game. Quinn and Sage got it at this point. One of the two could have installed a virus at that time.

So it's Quinn one of the two. :p

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Don't worry, you still do not lose her but if you go like Dik that is where the danger begins, since according to your decisions she begins to doubt about you, she is naive so she is looking naive to believe that you are good

In fact there is a benefit with Sage being Chick and not FB that being FB and Dik with her, I feel that the Chick the girls will all want to have a serious relationship and with the DIk sooner or later they will all leave him in the friendzone
Yeah I suspect I goofed something up somewhere - as when I did the Sage route and skipped Jill's date, the follow-up scenes with Jill were quite cold. She didn't touch herself, no follow-up texts, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I just want her to come back :cry: , Her son must be have 5 years old at most and depends since Jade is over 40 so she had Tybbie at 20-23

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah I suspect I goofed something up somewhere - as when I did the Sage route and skipped Jill's date, the follow-up scenes with Jill were quite cold. She didn't touch herself, no follow-up texts, etc.
I think she's just angry, with Sage and her you're going to lose 2 points, choose who you choose, Because of that decision that made us take DPC, I had to start making separate routes

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Nicole is 30, her child can't be that old.
I agreed ! Because her exact words were in swyper : I have a child and you are in collage.

Also like to add : Child age could be between 7 to 12. ( Because child should be old enough so she or he could stay without mother for a while.)

Reactions: SSJGOD
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes